Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS creates its own POLICE force – complete with jail and cop cars - as terror group’s iron grip continues to grow over Iraq

k98nights

ISIS creates its own POLICE force – complete with jail and cop cars - as terror group’s iron grip continues to grow over Iraq

By Jennifer Newton for MailOnline

Published: 11:03 EST, 19 September 2014 | Updated: 11:17 EST, 19 September 2014

The Islamic State has created its own police force in Iraq with patrol cars, uniforms and even a jail as they continue to terrorise the country.

The force has been set up in Iraq's north-west Nineveh province and according to a well-known militant Islamist website, their aims are to 'implement the orders of the religious judiciary.'

Pictures seem to show armed members of the newly created force dressed in black clothing with the logo of the 'Islamic Police Nineveh State' printed on the arm.

1411139885599_wps_48_This_undated_image_

Islamic State group policeman armed with guns stand guard outside the front of an ISIS police station in Iraq's Nineveh province

1411139912966_wps_49_This_undated_image_

Islamic State officers, dressed in black with the logo of the 'Islamic Police Nineveh State' printed on the arm monitor traffic levels in northern Iraq

1411139930076_wps_50_This_undated_image_

The ISIS police officers appear to be driving freshly painted police cars, with a well-known militant Islamist website saying their aims are to 'implement the orders of the religious judiciary'

1411139933421_wps_51_This_undated_image_

Residents in Nineveh told have spoken of how the police's main duty appears to be to detain people they consider opposed to their cause

The 'officers' also appear in freshly painted police cars and one photo showed militiamen on a riverboat.

Another picture appeared to show them standing guard outside a police station, although it is not clear when the police force was set up.

The website also adds that the force would 'maintain order and arrest culprits and the corrupt' and say they would be different from other state police forces, which they have described as 'a tool to suppress dissent.'

Residents in Nineveh told have spoken of how the police's main duty appears to be to detain people they consider opposed to their cause.

They say they have set up checkpoints on roads and conducted house raids.

It follows the militant group issuing an edict to change the school curriculum, scrapping classes in civics, history, fine arts and music.

1411140085435_wps_54_Mandatory_Credit_Ph

A man surveys the damage at the site of a car bomb attack in downtown Kirkuk, a mainly Kurdish area in northern Iraq

1411140069368_wps_52_epa04407239_An_Iraq

The bomb, attached to a motorcycle, went off near a shop selling firearms in central Kirkuk, killing eight people and wounding 22

ISIS took the Iraqi cities of Mosul, in Nineveh, and Tikrit in June and has announced an Islamic Caliphate in areas it controls in Iraq and Syria.

The news of the police force comes as France launched four airstrikes on northern Iraq killing dozen of ISIS fighters.

At the same time car bombs, some of them claimed by Islamic State, in the majority Kurdish city of Kirkuk in the north killed eight people, security sources said.

French President Francois Hollande said fighter jets 'entirely destroyed' the complex in what were France's first airstrikes in Iraq after he agreed to bolster Baghdad's offensive against the insurgency.

An Iraq military spokesman said four French airstrikes hit the town of Zumar, killing dozens of extremist fighters.

1411140128021_wps_57_epa04407243_Iraqis_

Car bombs, some of them claimed by Islamic State, have been a near daily occurrence in the capital of Iraq Baghdad and elsewhere in the country

President Hollande also added Rafale jets hit 'a logistics depot of the terrorists' near the city of Mosul, which has been held by Islamic State for more than three months. It promised more operations in coming days.

The French military action, which follows U.S. air strikes in northern Iraq and near the capital Baghdad, appeared to win qualified endorsement from Iraq's top Shi'ite leader Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.

In a Friday sermon, delivered by one of his aides, the elderly cleric acknowledged Iraq needed foreign help but said Iraq must not become subservient to outside powers.

'Even if Iraq is in need of help from its brothers and friends in fighting black terrorism, maintaining the sovereignty and independence of its decisions is of the highest importance,' Mr Sistani's spokesman Sheikh Abdul Mehdi Karbala'i said.

1411140133257_wps_58_A_handout_picture_t

Two French Rafale fighter jets with GBU 12 bombs, Damocles laser and Mica missiles are seen during a mission over Iraq where they killed dozens of ISIS militants in strikes on a logistics depot

1411140143173_wps_59_FILES_A_file_pictur

The French military action, follows U.S. air strikes in northern Iraq and near the capital Baghdad

1411140147793_wps_60_A_handout_picture_t

A French pilot is seen aboard a Rafale fighter jet while a second aircraft is refueling during a mission over Iraq

The announcement of the airstrikes came as experts said a dramatic change of tone in the latest hostage video released by the Islamic State shows the jihadist group is worried about becoming isolated and provoking a U.S. assault.

In the footage released yesterday, British photojournalist John Cantlie sits behind a desk and in a measured tone makes the case for Western powers to negotiate with his captors.

ISIS fighters have shocked the world with execution-style killings of Sunnis, Shi'ites, Christians, Yazidis and Kurds.

Western governments and Islamic countries fear their citizens who are fighting for Islamic State could threaten national security if they return home.

U.S. President Barack Obama has launched air strikes against Islamic State in Iraq and U.N. human rights chief Zeid Ra'ad al Hussein urged world powers this month to protect women and minorities targeted by the group, saying its fighters were trying to create a 'house of blood.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2762560/ISIS-creates-POLICE-force-complete-jail-cop-cars-terror-group-s-iron-grip-continues-grow-Iraqis.html#ixzz3DmYxdG7g

• Upvote 1

ISIS looks like they are settling in. Looks like they are going to be there a while. Why not! They know that the Obama is supporting them and won’t attack them, they are buds. ISIS knows without Interior and Defense minister that they are also safe from Iraq. As long as there is infighting in the GOI, ISIS is safe. Obama /CIA was supporting them in Syria to oust Assad. If you noticed he calls them ISIL not ISIS. He (Obama) also instructed his staff to call them ISIL. I’m not sure if there are any other agendas that the CIA is cooking up, but I wouldn’t put it past them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I can not help but think that these citizens are wimps! I can not imagine some armed group coming into a city in America and taking over without people fighting back!

When I read in history that our enemies in WWII thought about invading America but rejected the idea because so many American's owned guns, it made me proud! I see no reason why that should ever change! :)

• Upvote 1

Supposedly they only have about 800 in their group, so I don't see how they can have any kind of "iron grip" on Iraq. 

And what happened to their Toyota trucks?  Is that a Ford "patrol car" now? 

Seems like something is rotten in the state of Iraq.....

800? Try more like 30K and growing. They are drafting now which means they aren't asking nicely anymore. Submit or die; its the Islamic way.

ISIS looks like they are settling in. Looks like they are going to be there a while. Why not! They know that the Obama is supporting them and won’t attack them, they are buds. ISIS knows without Interior and Defense minister that they are also safe from Iraq. As long as there is infighting in the GOI, ISIS is safe. Obama /CIA was supporting them in Syria to oust Assad. If you noticed he calls them ISIL not ISIS. He (Obama) also instructed his staff to call them ISIL. I’m not sure if there are any other agendas that the CIA is cooking up, but I wouldn’t put it past them.

Please see and read current articles on the meaning of L in ISIL. Its a significant distinction from just Syria, which does not include Isreal. The L means Levant. Some Say the S in ISIS means Syria whilst others say al-Sham which is Levant in translation to English. Levant is the countries of Iraq, Syria and the countries along the coast down to and including Egypt. ISIL is this fashion is trying to do what the Palestinians are doing trying to form a country from out of nothing. There was never a Palestine nor was there ever a Levant as countries that existed anytime in the history of the world. Palestine was a Roman and Ottoman state and not a country. Levant was a biblical geographic description for a certain region in that part of the world. Levant was never a country. A country would mean self rule government, coinage and currency, borders in which have been recognized by other countries to name a few. Levant nor Palestine were ever countries. However, they are cities in the USA.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

I'm beginning to think that 23 years of running up and down the interstate at 80mpg

looking for cops has given me amazing powers of perception.

First picture. The guy on the left is CLEARLY an American operative. While the two

in the middle are as equally CLEARLY mannequins.only the guy on the right appears

to be Arabic decent. STAGE PHOTO.

Picture of guy in police car. Zoom in on his face and you will notice the distortion

only around the eyes. A manipulation of pixels to hide something. Since the person

had to have known he was being photographed, why did he make no attempt to pose?

His hands are laying in his lap. While the car door is open. Nothing in this picture is

natural. ANOTHER MANNEQUIN.

Also zoom in on the ISIS symbol and you CLEARLY see pixel manipulation showing

up as a red tent.

Somebody seriously wants us to believe that ISIS larger than they are. And considering

that the guy in the first pictures is possibly CIA operative, I'd say that somebody is

our government.

LET'S NOT FORGET, ALL MEDIA IS CONTROLLED.

And it's being used to manipulate YOU!

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

9-28-2014

Putting them in buildings,uniforms and taking off their masks makes them much easier targets for air strikes. They might as well paint targets on the roofs of their headquarters and cars. I don't see this lasting very long before they crawl back in holes and mask back up.