Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - Ok Now You Can Suggest What A Liar I Am !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Even The Last Tlar Supporters Throw In The Towel !

Tlar Comments Brought From Currency-Chatter

Tlar: As it has turned out, the Security Ministry has to be filled before the CBI can move forward. This was a last minute change.. Our government thought they would do that last night and are very unhappy today.

The phone lines have been burning up with calls to all; important Iraqi politicians.

Iraq did turn down the deal to hold but it is obvious that nominating the Security Minister is going to take a little time in order to satisfy everyone.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Thursday this issue will be put to bed and we can move on. The CBI is on hold until this issue is cleared up so to me it is the most important last step.

~~~

It was our government who demanded the security minister be in place for the CBI to change monetary policy.

The thinking was they don't want this dragged out like it was with Maliki so this is basically a last minute change in the plan and it is our government using the carrot and stick to force Iraq to finish building the government in an inclusive way.

Iraq is in a money crunch with all the promises the Abadi government has made to the Kurds concerning back pay and paying the funds denied since January of Kurdistans share of oil profits.

Plus Abadi promised Barzini he would fund the Peshmerga. He has made promises to the Sunni Tribal leaders of funds coming to them much as Bush did in fighting al-Qaeda when he paid the Tribal leaders back then to turn on al-Qaeda.

The Abadi government is at a standstill until this Security Minister is chosen and ratified.

Nothing he has promised will come to pass until this gets done.

The IMF is on board with the Obama administration in this matter so until then we are once again waiting.

I am hopeful there will be no more changes if they can get this done, and Iraq gets the green light.

OK now you can suggest what a liar I am NWA, Parksutton, or any other one of you that I have failed to mention that would like to. Have at it. tlar

• Upvote 6

Of all the Gurus past and present, I must salute TLAR as he (or she) at least has the minerals within to say, "OK now you can suggest what a liar I am NWA, Parksutton, or any other one of you that I have failed to mention that would like to."  I don't recall any other Guru owning up to their (numerous if not weekly) failed predictions. :salute:

• Upvote 5

Of all the Gurus past and present, I must salute TLAR as he (or she) at least has the minerals within to say, "OK now you can suggest what a liar I am NWA, Parksutton, or any other one of you that I have failed to mention that would like to."  I don't recall any other Guru owning up to their (numerous if not weekly) failed predictions. :salute:

I agree with you... 

• Upvote 1

Wellll its not that I would call you a liar... as much as I would probably call you delusional marked by a healthy dose of grandeur.... Which is really when you get down to it.... something totally different....

To call you a liar would imply you actually know what the truth is. That in turn would imply you have some kind of inside relationship with some inside person, who unlike any other real person, actually believes they know more than 99% of the elected body in either country.... That, or no such person exists and you believe you're the one that knows more than 99% of the elected body in either country.... which... I think would pretty much put you back in the delusional category....

I actually don't think you know enough truth to be able to lie about it.... Calling you a liar would be pretty much inappropriate therein.... 

• Upvote 7

sigh
sī/

verb: sigh; 3rd person present: sighs; past tense: sighed; past participle: sighed; gerund or present participle: sighing
    emit a long, deep, audible breath expressing sadness, relief, tiredness, or a similar feeling.
    "Harry sank into a chair and sighed with relief"
    synonyms:    breathe out, exhale
    "she sighed with relief"
        (of the wind or something through which the wind blows) make a sound resembling this.
        "a breeze made the treetops sigh"
        synonyms:    rustle, whisper, murmur, sough
        "the wind sighed in the trees"
        literary
        feel a deep yearning for (someone or something lost, unattainable, or distant).
        "he sighed for days gone by"
        synonyms:    yearn for, long for, pine for, ache for, grieve for, cry for/over, weep for/over, rue, miss, mourn, lament, hanker for/after
        "he sighed for younger days gone by"

noun: sigh; plural noun: sighs
    a long, deep, audible exhalation expressing sadness, relief, tiredness, or a similar feeling.
    "she let out a long sigh of despair"

Edited by lalaland
  • Upvote 2

Well now you can......for the next 10 callers

"Tell em how Thug"

Just Lose At Least 100 IQ Points By Listening To A Months Worth

Of TNT Tony's Conference Calls

And U Too Can Become A Guru ! :o

vNxWGif.gif

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 2

I can't understand how Nadita can see any credibility in this guy .... or ,yet, how anybody can feel any comfort in what ANY of these guru/pumpers has to say. Some MIGHT  have a little knowledge about the Middle East or some of the characters in government, but as for the RV of the Dinar, a rock knows about as much as these guys as to how, when, and how much. If this RV were to happen, no one will know in advance..... not even Adam !  One morning we will wake up and Good Morning America or CNN or Fox News will be talking about a currency change in Iraq and THEN we will get that text from Adam and all these gurus will say that they called it !  And that can be in a week, 6 months, a year, or even several years down the road. But nothing will happen the way that these gurus say that it will.  Trust me. The only sure thing is that NOTHING  ever happens before, during or  after Ramadan !!!!

• Upvote 1