Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Will Likely Be Demonetized (Op/Ed)

k98nights

Iraqi Dinar Will Likely Be Demonetized

September 14, 2014 

iraq-oil.jpg

By JC Collins

As the base structure for the emerging multilateral economic system continues to be built it is becoming increasingly likely that the Iraqi dinar will not survive the transition as first anticipated by many. The proxy wars taking place in the Middle East and Eastern Europe have splintered many alliances in the socioeconomic and geopolitical worlds.

American industrial interests are attempting to consolidate their control over natural resources around the world. One front in this resource war can be found in Ukraine where the fate of European alliances will be determined. One way or another the outcome in Ukraine will force Europe into the waiting arms of Russia and Asia or it will stay connected with America.

A second front can be found in the Middle East and this front has two micro fronts which are Iran and Syria. As detailed in the post The Devil’s Tears, the US had attempted to setup a western friendly government in Iraq but the government eventually began moving into the economic and geopolitical sphere of Iran and China. With the risk of losing Europe to the east America had to act quickly to ensure they did not lose the resources of Iraq as well.

The ISIS threat is tailored perfectly to help America in this cause. So the situation we are left to decipher is whether America will determine Europe or Iraq to be the more viable outcome. With the intense and strategic pressure from Russia in Ukraine and the sudden increase of violence and onset of ISIS in Iraq it can be concluded that America is positioning itself for continued occupation and control of Iraq.

It is glaring obvious that Europe is integrating with Russia and the Chinese renminbi, leaving America in a futile position. At some point soon their will be a lasting peace in Ukraine, and then Europe and the BRICS countries will precariously continue on their path of economic integration which was interrupted with the coup in Ukraine during the Winter Olympics.

The rest of the world will begrudgingly allow Iraq and the oil in its sands to remain within the American economic sphere. As such, when the system transitions to the multilateral and the renminbi is finally added to the SDR basket, much of the benefits that Iraq would have been allowed under a BRICS alliance will be wasted on a continued and forced relationship with the United States.

The problem for the dinar will be found in bringing the oil to market under a US dollar regime. Considering the level of integration which the new multilateral system will demand, even between America and China, it is highly probable that the Iraqi dinar will be demonetized and a new regional dinar will be implemented at some point. This will satisfy the international interests of systemic balance while giving American industrial interests the resource allocation which they so clearly demand.

There was a time when the Iraqi dinar may have had a chance at some level of revaluation, but considering it is not presently traded, and doesn’t look to be traded before the economic transition, it is unlikely that the rest of the super-sovereign entity which is emerging will welcome an American dominated dinar for oil scam. America and Iraq will likely be forced into using a regional dinar which is under the guidance and strict controls of the larger economic and geopolitical machinations of the multilateral. – JC

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/09/14/iraqi-dinar-will-likely-be-demonetized/#more-1121

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Imho....they will not tell the world, or their own people, that the money that they have is ZERO!  Just doesn't make any sense.  Now, some of the Iraqi's may not have any money, but the one's that do, would be as mad or madder then we are.

Just think this article is smoke, but has a definite smell of money!!!! :bravo:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

:twocents:

• Upvote 1

HERE IS WHAT ONE OF HIS RESPONDERS WROTE BACK TO HIM ............................................................................

hobgoblin238

September 16, 2014 at 12:00 am

You peddled the Dinar for years on your blog and elsewhere and now you turn around saying it will lop…Now stating people will see what they want to see. Have you apologized for being an ass for promoting the Dinar to your listeners for years?

pfdb_brahmi45.gif?1377272905

• Upvote 8

Its easy to come out and call this. The sad  truth is that this is and always has been a possibility. 

If this does happen how many dinars will you be stuck with.? I still have plenty of dinar. I will hold what i have left till the fat lady sings.

But honestly I have liquidated quite a few in the last few months.

Thanks for the article.

Its easy to come out and call this. The sad  truth is that this is and always has been a possibility. 

If this does happen how many dinars will you be stuck with.? I still have plenty of dinar. I will hold what i have left till the fat lady sings.

But honestly I have liquidated quite a few in the last few months.

Thanks for the article.

I think you should totally sell out & invest elsewhere! LOL 

Oh yhee of little faith! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So then this should not be in the news section if it is not really news but an opinion??

Opinion/Editorials are fine in the news section if they come from a non-guru website. I don't see that site as a Guru site. Almost all legitimate news outlets also have editorials and opinion pieces. That's why I put "Op/Ed" on the title line

• Upvote 2

I think you should totally sell out & invest elsewhere! LOL 

Oh yhee of little faith! :)

I bought a 20 acre placer claim with the dinar I sold

Also bought the equipment needed to process the gold

2 Ozs so far. So I think it was a pretty smart move.

Actually made some money off my lower denoms so I can't complain

I have thought about selling off the rest but I have gotten to many of my close friends

And family involved to totally walk away. If I had it to do all over I would have kept my

Mouth shut.

But faith has nothing to do with the dinar

That's like saying have faith in the lottery

I think  the opinion, of this  guy is that  taken  from what  the  scots  and England  are  talking about { if the scots  go their own way , they will need too  make a new currency , and  make it a demonetized  worth  too  hold  the interest of new business, and  fear  off high  taxation ,  the  scots are on the  sterling ,  or  pound ,  and the bank of London  can not  support  the scots  using the pounds  and being  of another  new country } <--------  n.p.r   news  ---- all things considered  I do believe  the  link would be !   
{   brings me  too the thought ,   why the  heck  Iraq  hasn`t moved  the dinar  up in value  yet ?  }   

Opinion/Editorials are fine in the news section if they come from a non-guru website. I don't see that site as a Guru site. Almost all legitimate news outlets also have editorials and opinion pieces. That's why I put "Op/Ed" on the title line

This article is right where it belongs Woody. No reason to explain yourself.  If it had been a more positive article Im sure no one would have complained.

Thanks Again for finding these for all of us to read. I just dont have the time anymore to dig up the news.

Hey did you ever get that new roof put on? 

• Upvote 1

HERE IS WHAT ONE OF HIS RESPONDERS WROTE BACK TO HIM ............................................................................

hobgoblin238

September 16, 2014 at 12:00 am

You peddled the Dinar for years on your blog and elsewhere and now you turn around saying it will lop…Now stating people will see what they want to see. Have you apologized for being an ass for promoting the Dinar to your listeners for years?

pfdb_brahmi45.gif?1377272905

chinadawg, I believe this response was directed to Phoenix Rising who made an observation from  the past and wrote this:

Phoenix Rising
SEPTEMBER 14, 2014 AT 12:29 PM

This was the conclusion that I had also come to after seeing the US force an outcome in the formation of the new Iraqi government. The former prime minister Maliki and his government had initiated currency swaps and deals with Russia, Egypt, India, China plus a few other nations all with the aim of trade between the signing nations therefore bypassing the US dollar. Seeing such efforts as we have seen to destabilize Iraq via ISIS in an effort to exert control by the US on the new government of Iraq tells me the US hopes to overturn these deals made by the former Maliki government. The clear and present danger to the US petrodollar by these currency swap deals are now in danger of being overturned by the new US controlled Iraqi government. The central bank of Iraq had telegraphed plans of moving to a multi-currency backing basket and therefore dropping the de facto peg to the US dollar which would have resulted in a new associated rate for the Iraqi dinar. What we are witnessing is currency war…between the BRICS and the US dollar/Euro. If the US succeeds with it’s take over of the Iraqi government the chances that the central bank of Iraq will de-peg from the US petrodollar are slim to none. A rogue act by the central bank of Iraq could happen via the prompting of outside dollar opposing forces but if that does happened I fear the action would be short lived and corrected by force. I am watching closely as the situation is live and fluid.

• Upvote 1

chinadawg, I believe this response was directed to Phoenix Rising who made an observation from  the past and wrote this:

Phoenix Rising
SEPTEMBER 14, 2014 AT 12:29 PM

This was the conclusion that I had also come to after seeing the US force an outcome in the formation of the new Iraqi government. The former prime minister Maliki and his government had initiated currency swaps and deals with Russia, Egypt, India, China plus a few other nations all with the aim of trade between the signing nations therefore bypassing the US dollar. Seeing such efforts as we have seen to destabilize Iraq via ISIS in an effort to exert control by the US on the new government of Iraq tells me the US hopes to overturn these deals made by the former Maliki government. The clear and present danger to the US petrodollar by these currency swap deals are now in danger of being overturned by the new US controlled Iraqi government. The central bank of Iraq had telegraphed plans of moving to a multi-currency backing basket and therefore dropping the de facto peg to the US dollar which would have resulted in a new associated rate for the Iraqi dinar. What we are witnessing is currency war…between the BRICS and the US dollar/Euro. If the US succeeds with it’s take over of the Iraqi government the chances that the central bank of Iraq will de-peg from the US petrodollar are slim to none. A rogue act by the central bank of Iraq could happen via the prompting of outside dollar opposing forces but if that does happened I fear the action would be short lived and corrected by force. I am watching closely as the situation is live and fluid.

I disagree, this is the comments from JC he was responding to, read the last line, it is clear who was speaking to.

JC Collins

That would be a fair statement. Though there are some challenges with the dong as well, such as the M1 money supply, but as I’ve written previously, this could be overcome under the right conditions. Economically and geopolitically Vietnam has always been a better bet than Iraq. Unfortunately people see what they want to see.

Phoenix, believes that there will be some increase in value, but short lived and less than 1.00