Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's update 9/17/2014

Saint

Adam, when the GOI printed their post Saddam dinar (the currency that we all here are holding) was it THEIR game plan to RV or was that the thought that we investors  had dreamed up ? I remember when George W. made the announcement that the U.S. was going to invade, he did say that this invasion would not cost the U.S. taxpayer anything.  So, I thought that (when I first invested in the IQD) that it was the U.S.'s intent to have a lot of these new Dinar to cover the price of the invasion. If so, WHAT WENT WRONG ???  And is that where we are now ?

• Upvote 2

Long time no hear Adam,

The following has been bothering me for a while now, and if you could answer this question that would be great.

The Gurus seem to think that an RV is just around the corner with all the positive news coming out of Bagdad .Also,I understand, ISIS has control of about 30% of Iraq. My concern is, how can the GOI and CBI institute an RV when they do not have total control of their country. This would be like the FORD MOTOR Com.preparing to launch the start of a new car without consulting their divisions in Canada.

I afraid I don't have the confidence that I once had, as I have been on here since 2009. What would be your opinion on this sir as the two situations seem to be at the opposite ends of the spectrum.

Thank You

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, Thank you for all your time and hard work enlightening us!

Is your Crystal Ball fixed yet?

Could you give us your opinion on the possibility of the dollar devaluation, and the possibility of a new BRIC  standard?

My last question is are you still leaning toward a 10cent revaluation or has it moved up or down  tied to a float or no float

Thank you!