Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama condemns 'barbaric' beheading of British aid worker David Haines by ISIS

k98nights

Obama condemns 'barbaric' beheading of British aid worker David Haines by ISIS

Sunday, 14 September 2014 15:54 | PDF | Print | E-mail

President Obama condemned the "barbaric" murder of British aid worker David Haines by Islamic State militants and pledged to stand 'shoulder to shoulder' with the United Kingdom.

Haines was abducted last year in Syria, and extremists released a video on Saturday showing his beheading.

In the statement released late Saturday, Obama said the United States stands shoulder to shoulder with Britain in, quote, "grief and resolve."

"The United States strongly condemns the barbaric murder of UK citizen David Haines by the terrorist group ISIL. Our hearts go out to the family of Mr. Haines and to the people of the United Kingdom," the statement read.

The United States stands shoulder to shoulder tonight with our close friend and ally in grief and resolve."

Obama said the U.S. will work with Britain and a broad collation of nations to bring to justice those who committed what he called an "outrageous act."

Repeating a message from his Wednesday night address laying out a strategy for attacking the Islamic State group, Obama said the coalition will degrade and destroy the threat the extremists pose to people around the world.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/component/content/article/40-2011-11-19-15-20-50/58075-obama-condemns-barbaric-beheading-of-british-aid-worker-david-haines-by-isis.html

I just wonder what these idiot "aid workers" are thinking?

Oh I am an aid worker so the terrorist will get me a "pass"?

I am exempt from the harsh treatment because I am American or British?

They can't do that to me?

In my eyes, if you go into dangerous situations and into dangerous locations - you deserve what ya get!

Vacation in Iran, Iraq, Ukraine, Russia, Syria or North Korea at your own risk!

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While the picture should be seen, I feel that some kind of warning should be placed in the title before opening this thread up. So as we don't open this thread unknowingly and in front of those who may not or should not see this. I saw the video of Daniel Pearl beheading shortly after it came out. For me, one is one too many. We cannot fight these people in a reactionary way. We need to fight them on their idealogies and in places where they have become influential. That means telling people that the so-called ROP is not really a ROP and showing them this and other videos. I stated a while back a website to watch was called memri.org. It continues to be at the forefront of showing how foul and despicable these people really are. No one hijacked Islam. Islam hijacked the world. No such thing as a moderate muslim. Women in Islam are not given rights and anyone who thinks so is an utter fool. The real war on women is coming from Islam.   

Edited by Theseus