Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV 2 B Announced Late Tuesday Afternoon

10 YEARS LATER

Couldn't resist not posting this . . . what entertainment

Poppy3: IN CASE ANYONE WOULD LIKE SOME DINAR NEWS I WAS JUST CONTACTED AND TOLD BY AN INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL BANKER THAT HE WAS TOLD THE RV IS SET TO BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY AFTERNOON LATE AND WE SHOULD SEE IT INTERNATIONALLY BY WED.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 3

"I was fixing the roof of my local church when I got a call from an international personal banker."

Meanwhile, other "gurus" are calling for an RD (LOP) this week.

I posted the quotes in the LOPster tank for your consideration, or you can check another site.

• Upvote 2

Couldn't resist not posting this . . . what entertainment

Poppy3: IN CASE ANYONE WOULD LIKE SOME DINAR NEWS I WAS JUST CONTACTED AND TOLD BY AN INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL BANKER THAT HE WAS TOLD THE RV IS SET TO BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY AFTERNOON LATE AND WE SHOULD SEE IT INTERNATIONALLY BY WED.

Good for a late Sunday  afternoon ( for me) laugh. Grazie

My "international personal banker" gave me the same report, so it must be true.

By the way, what the heck is an "international personal banker"?

A personal Banker moving from country to country and from Customer to Customer? Like a high maintenance prostitute...?

• Upvote 3

Know what I'm sick of?  I'm sick of "IMHO...."  How many times have the "Gurus" started a sentence with "IMHO...."  There is NO such thing as a guru Honest Opinion.  An opinion by its definition is not "Honest" or "Dishonest."  It's an Opinion!!!!!!  And opinions are just like A___holes:  we've all got at least one!

Let me make a suggestion (if you're a guru):  BECAUSE you're a guru we KNOW everything you have to say is your "Opinion."  They're NOT facts.  So cut the "IMHO," PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!  And if you're going to write anything at all, talk about something you know about.

Wait a minute:  if it's about dinar......NO guru "knows" anything......they're all just opinion!  IMHO :)!!!!!!

• Upvote 7

For those who aren't sure who

or what to believe, please allow

me to clarify one point.

There will be NO "announce there

and it will show up here the next

day".

It doesn't work like that.

As soon as whoever "flips the switch"

flips the switch, it's world wide.

In theory, there really doesn't even

need to be an announcement. They

could just as easily just do it and not

say a single word about it.

Now, that's not to say that members of

the Bilderberg group won't be able to cash

out ahead of the rest of us, just prior to

the flipping of the switch...

Know what I'm sick of?  I'm sick of "IMHO...."  How many times have the "Gurus" started a sentence with "IMHO...."  There is NO such thing as a guru Honest Opinion.  An opinion by its definition is not "Honest" or "Dishonest."  It's an Opinion!!!!!!  And opinions are just like A___holes:  we've all got at least one!

Let me make a suggestion (if you're a guru):  BECAUSE you're a guru we KNOW everything you have to say is your "Opinion."  They're NOT facts.  So cut the "IMHO," PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!  And if you're going to write anything at all, talk about something you know about.

Wait a minute:  if it's about dinar......NO guru "knows" anything......they're all just opinion!  IMHO :)!!!!!!

Right on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1