Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Google Warning: DinarVets is a Reported Attack Site... Why?

RVWITHME

Just tried to login to DV and all of my links popped up with a warning that DV was a reported attack site even though they show nothing suspicious during the past 90 days.

Not sure if anyone else saw this but just putting the memo and links for Mods and Adam to check into this further.

Copy of first warning om FireFox:

"Reported Attack Page!

This web page at dinarvets.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

Link:

https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/6-dinar-rumors/?s=6a7bf0f19b3fb37af98753403572be15

Safe Browsing Diagnostic page for dinarvets.com/forums

What is the current listing status for dinarvets.com/forums?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 16 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-09-13, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, dinarvets.com/forums did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Updated 5 hours ago

• Upvote 1

I received the warning also -- hummm??   and right  after that  I went to my yahoo  email to send an email and a box popped up to enter  the  letters showing in a box for verification -- 

sooooo .. any savvy techs  here going to  explain all of this??? thanks in advance -- I do use  a  paid anti virus protection  -  Hopefully they / it  are doing  their job and doing a good job :)

:D   :D   :D

Yup... He Blew Up My Puter Too... Lol

Seriously Though... I did get a full RED page that said DV Is An Attack Site.

Things Have Gotten So Bad That SandFly Has Just Attached Jumper Cables

To Rdoncampos Nipples To Try And Reboot The Site ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

:D   :D   :D

You Are Sofa King Funny!!! Really Laughing Out Loud!!!

Ya I Think That I Just Blew A Snot Bubble Out Of My Clown Nose And Cracked A Rib While Laughing

About The "Thanker's" Going Through Withdrawals With The Site Malfunctioning ! :o

:D:D:D

I ran Malwarebytes and AVG Antivirus and no problems but had to reboot.

When I did, and came back to this forum, I got another Red Flag warning from the following (different) link:

https://www.stopbadware.org/firefox?hl=en-US&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdinarvets.com%2Fforums%2Findex.php

"Wait! Please don't visit that site right now!

Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission.

Who is StopBadware?

StopBadware is a nonprofit organization that fights badware. Google and Firefox link to us to help you understand the warnings. We also help website owners prevent and clean up badware websites.

I visited the site and didn't see any badware

Many kinds of badware aren't visible or obvious, and they can install silently as soon as you visit an infected page. Google's detection systems are VERY accurate. We suggest you don't visit the site again until the owner resolves the problem!"