Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

al-Maliki, President of the Republic after the infallible to travel outside Iraq for treatment!

Ralph L.

Sources: al-Maliki, President of the Republic after the infallible to travel outside Iraq for treatment!
Under section: political Dated: September 13, 2014

Baghdad / Iraq News Network Informed sources report about the health of President Fuad Masum, and suffering from a chronic disease that must be treated outside Iraq. She sources that operate close to the president's family that "health report to the President Fuad Masum, proved that he is suffering from a disease chronic, in addition to the health problems in the heart, ".oaodhawwa that" the president's family submitted a request to the competent authorities in the Iraqi parliament, stating that the President infallible travel for treatment outside Iraq, "and argued that" may be the trip long as they need treatment for chronic illness ". It For their part, political sources knowledgeable about the sharp differences erupted between the Vice President of the Republic, the first Nuri al-Maliki, and the second Osama Najafi, and the third, Iyad Allawi, on the back of news the President's travel infallible. She said the sources, after "make sure three vice-presidents that travel infallible will be long-term what he needs treatment, he became the situation requires to be first deputy his Nouri al-Maliki, President of the Republic until the return infallible ", noting that" objection MPs second and third led to the outbreak of the great differences between them, ".olm describes the sources as a result of the differences, and what the outcome of the situation and Sinop all infallible until his return.

http://aliraqnews.com/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%B1/

Edited by Markinsa
Renamed Topic to Title of Article

Maliki is doing it alright

Chronic Disease is a long-lasting condition that can be controlled but not cured. Chronic illness affects the population worldwide. As described by the Centers for Disease Control, chronic disease is the leading cause of death and disability in the United States. It accounts for 70% of all deaths in the U.S., which is 1.7 million each year

Maliki is issuing chronic disease on any one in his way

They should have arrested maliki when they had the chance.  I fear for Allawi and Najafi.  They meet with Maliki, what's to say that one day their meeting is interrupted by masked armed dudes who kill everyone but maliki in the room.  He just happens to be in the bathroom at the time.  This is how I see it coming down if they don't take him out.  One by one, just like the reign of his PM'ship.  Barzani can be the President and give up Presidency in Kurdistan.  

• Upvote 2

OMG, I just had a brain flash.  This could be worse.  Hypothetically speaking, "IF" maliki just happen to somehow move his way to President, he could then try and pull confidence from Abadi.  He will have that constitutional right.  OMG, this is really scary.  So he could be proxy PM and the President.  What part of arrest don't they get.  He will NEVER stop until they stop him.  How the heck can they take on ISIS when they can't handle the biggest terrorist in the country right in the palm of their hand.  They are playing a dangerous game, and walking on thin ice. 

• Upvote 4

They should have arrested maliki when they had the chance.  I fear for Allawi and Najafi.  They meet with Maliki, what's to say that one day their meeting is interrupted by masked armed dudes who kill everyone but maliki in the room.  He just happens to be in the bathroom at the time.  This is how I see it coming down if they don't take him out.  One by one, just like the reign of his PM'ship.  Barzani can be the President and give up Presidency in Kurdistan.

I'm pretty sure that's how Sadam got in power, had a meeting and anyone who opposed him was shot. Don't quote me lol I just remember something along those lines.

Good Morning -- I am not that educated / knowledgeable  on the economical & political stuff but was sure wondering myself about what  would happen  if there was a crisis situation with the President --  I have read many places that Maliki has NO power -- I am wondering though if this article below clears the way for Allawi to take the position  -- 

Please don't bash me - I have already confessed to not be the professor lol - just posting the article for others explanation and thoughts --  thanks

Abadi Allawi gives full powers with respect to reconciliation

Brother - Baghdad

National Coalition revealed on Saturday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi promised Prime coalition Iyad Allawi, who took over the position of vice president by granting full powers with respect to national reconciliation file, pointing out that al-Abadi promised Allawi also entrusting his other tasks.

The MP said the coalition Kadhim al-Shammari said in an interview for the program "Khvaya declared," which aired "Alsumaria", "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi promised president of a coalition of national, Iyad Allawi, in front of the leaders of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Adel Abdul Mahdi and Ahmed Chalabi, granting full powers with respect to file national reconciliation.

Shammari said that "al-Abadi Allawi also promised Manmam Other entrusting him with regard to Arab and international relations," adding that it "can not be for Allawi to succeed in the reconciliation file without assigning powers to him.

The House of Representatives has been granted, on the eighth of September current, confidence to the new government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, with the voice of the majority, al-Maliki and Allawi and Najafi as Vice-President of the Republic.

http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/30072.html ;

• Upvote 1