Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detector » Top news Iraq declares bankruptcy.. The scandal of high-caliber and. Her owners!

deniscanada

Iraq declares bankruptcy.. The scandal of high-caliber and. Her owners!

Private sources revealed that Iraq faces the biggest scandal in modern history, policies of the previous Government led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
The sources said that the "safe country in the Development Fund for Iraq, (dad f any) which is only $ 5 billion, after Al-Maliki to withdraw, without the knowledge of the" House of representatives ".
They stressed that "the Fund had assets of more than 30 billion dollars during the previous Governments," explaining that "where never before experienced that pulled these exorbitant amounts".
They noted that "even during the occupation of Baghdad in two thousand and three and, thus, did not withdraw huge sums."
According to the facts presented by the sources, "Al-Maliki earlier also withdrew $ 5 billion from the Treasury, Central Bank, and Iraq has gone bankrupt from cash reserves", indicating that "Iraq is dependent on oil to raise funds to pay salaries, which means that Iraq might declare bankruptcy, if stopped exporting oil, and sell it abroad."
The new Government faces Al-Abadi "is a big problem and a big financial crisis because the former Prime Minister who handed over Iraq to a handful of employees on a plate," said prominent politicians.

Date: Thursday, 11-09-2014 10: 18 am Visitors: 1847 comments: 0

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alkashf.org%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D2383 

Edited by deniscanada
  • Upvote 1

WHAT?

Where did this come from?

Do you have a link?

Wm13

This is a translated link from Google Translate. I hope it works here and I Hope that THIS IS B.S.!

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alkashf.org/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D2383&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.alkashf.org/news.php%253Faction%253Dview%2526id%253D2383%26biw%3D380%26bih%3D373

also  right  with  you folks , a bull  shirts   story ,,,   the  d.f.I.   fund  was  released  but  not too the  hands  of  one person , I think  it had too have  3  people  in high  ranks   ,  g.o.I  parliament  and  central bank ,   to  even  get  close too the money , which  was  in place  in  the  united states  treasury  ........   also  the part  where  malarkey was  supposed have  received  { or stolen }  cash  from central bank ,  also  false ------>  he wanted too  but  dr. shabbibbi     was in  the lead at central bank  and  would not release  these funds  to  a ding-dong ,   and for that  malarkey   fired him while he was away  on busness of the central bank , and  then on top of that   placed a warrant  out for the arrest of  dr, shabbi   soooo   this  is  a  false   article  ........... 

• Upvote 1

The dfi fund covers deficits for the budgets

The budgets are based on a certain amount of money per barrel of oil

If they make a budget based on 90 dollars a barrel and so many barrels projected they must get to those numbers

So if they project 3 million barrels a day and they get 4 the excess money is deposited into the dfi fund

If they fall to 2and 1/2 barrels a day they take the money out of the fund

The budget is always dependent on oil

They were at around 16 billion dollars last year in the fund

They have been in a war and they don't manufacture arms so they must buy them on top if funding everything else

So that would amount to deficit spending

If they still have 5 billion in the fund that's good

Someone is just propagandizing against Maliki again

I call bs to

The debt to GDP is around 30%

They are no where near bankrupt in my opinion

The USA debt to GDP is 100%

If Iraq starts to go under they just increase production

There were times that they couldn't resolve the budget so they were forced to go to 100

dollars a barrel and in erased production to make up for it

They used to base the budget at 80 dollars a barrel to give themselves a cushion

But money sitting around in surplus is bad for the economy

The govt should spend every penny every year

• Upvote 1

1/3rd Of Iraq Is Occupied By Terrorists !

Now Cue The Rumors That The Country Is Going Bankrupt

So That People Won't Touch The Currency With A Ten Foot Pole ! :o

This Sounds Like As Good A Time As Any To Raise The Value ! ;)

:D:D:D

Hey - Dreamin' Is Free ! :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 9

I didn’t read this as Iraq declaring bankruptcy. I see the article as someone finding math inconsistencies and that this happened on Maliki’s watch. If these inconsistencies at these levels would have continued it would have caused serious problems with the economy of Iraq.

“"Iraq is dependent on oil to raise funds to pay salaries, which means that Iraq might declare bankruptcy, if stopped exporting oil” 

Do you actually think Iraq will stop selling OIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by deniscanada
  • Upvote 1

Here show the budgets are set

And any deficits during the year like pipeline sabatoge or any surpluses stay in the dfi

So the base the budget at 85 dollars a barrel and if there's no problems the surplus from selling at 100 stay in the dfi as a cushion

Here's a past budget

Ministry of Finance announced on Tuesday for adoption price of $ 90 per barrel in the budget next year, while indicated that the next budget will be worth 132 trillion dinars initially. Said Undersecretary Fadel Prophet “The ministry will send next week the initial version of the budget in 2013 to the Council of Ministers for the purpose of studied and then voted on in its final and initial worth 132 trillion dinars. ”

He added that “The ministry agreed with its counterpart planning on us the budget price of $ 90 per barrel of oil,” pointing out that “the budget and placed importance for strategic projects.”

The Iraqi government approved in its emergency meeting on 5/12/2011 budget in 2012 by about 100 billion dollars (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of up to 13.5 billion dollars, about 17 trillion dinars.

Identified budget selling price per barrel of oil on the basis of $ 85 and an average export 2.6 million barrels per day while related barrel in global markets to 125. Included the budget in 2012 activation granting financial loans to citizens for the purposes of housing and farmers without financial benefits which may make them a way to find a topical solutions to the housing crisis and revitalize the agricultural sector.

- See more at: http://www.oneiraqidinar.com/based-financial-price-of-90-a-barrel-to-2013-budget/#sthash.VIvZQRHU.dpuf

If Iraq needs more money they just increase the production

1/3rd Of Iraq Is Occupied By Terrorists !

Now Cue The Rumors That The Country Is Going Bankrupt

So That People Won't Touch The Currency With A Ten Foot Pole ! :o

This Sounds Like As Good A Time As Any To Raise The Value ! ;)

:D :D :D

Hey - Dreamin' Is Free ! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

Oh my my my THUG, I love your thinking.   I would agree with this.  For sure I hope it.

Wow to go a bit further, we all know he and ahmed (his son) have been ripping off the coffers for some time.  The budgets are never opened, and maliki would never allow the end of year surplus to be seen.   He had a blank check for years, and that is some of the laws that parliament was trying to fix.  That's why the opposition would not allow the infrastructure to be passed. Maliki & his goons would never say where the funds went, and they would never allow them to be allocated in the law.  We all have read also how ministers were pocketing money and having inexperienced fly by night contractors (self proclaimed & family members) who would do these projects and not to any type of code.  I believe all those funds will be traced and much of it will be returned.  I could be wrong, but JMHO.

• Upvote 1