Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking to BUY 4M IQD

Doc31

WTB 4M IQD ... group is buying again.

No folks, I don't know anything ... just members of my group wishing to acquire more IQD ... and you know Ill help when asked.

Please leave a name and cell number on my profile (it won't show when you hit post). Please indicate whether you text or not as well.

I will call and explain how we do it ... safe and easy. I've done this many, many times.

If you don't know who I am check the threads and/or ask the moderators

Peace
Doc31

Doc :)

Any dinar dealers will be glad to unload some of their holdings to you... you can pay COD, cashier check, wire transfer or pick at location.  Yes, price with DV members are better and cheaper by 120 dollars per mil.  Dealer is selling at $970/mil :) but you can get it right away if you are afraid to miss the rv boat :)

WTB 4M IQD ... group is buying again.

No folks, I don't know anything ... just members of my group wishing to acquire more IQD ... and you know Ill help when asked.

Please leave a name and cell number on my profile (it won't show when you hit post). Please indicate whether you text or not as well.

I will call and explain how we do it ... safe and easy. I've done this many, many times.

If you don't know who I am check the threads and/or ask the moderators

Peace
Doc31