Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

new computer won't let me sign in

decal

I bought a new computer and an Ipad. I cannot signin on either of them. I have to keep my old computer just to get into Dinar Vets. Even signing off on my old computer won't let me sign in. THey both tell me not a valid user name or password. I would really like to be able to access on new computer  and Ipad.

thank you

lacedk@aol.com

I bought a new computer and an Ipad. I cannot signin on either of them. I have to keep my old computer just to get into Dinar Vets. Even signing off on my old computer won't let me sign in. THey both tell me not a valid user name or password. I would really like to be able to access on new computer  and Ipad.

thank you

lacedk@aol.com

The problem is with your new computer and ipad. There is nothing different here at DV and as you can see you are able to log in. Be sure you are typing in the username and password correctly on the new devices. Remember, upper and lower case does make a difference. BTW, you can login from multiple devices at the same time.

:cowboy2:

• 1 month later...

I have a similar problem.

My DV account info/password is saved on both my desktop and notebook computers. I was traveling recently and tried to access DV from my iPhone. I've done this many times before with this specific iPhone. The system told me that I had the wrong user name or password. When I got home, I found the "little yellow sticky" with my DV password and it was the same as what I had tried to enter into my iPhone. I figured I'd go ahead and change my password on the desktop but apparently my "current password" was not valid and I couldn't change my password. :shrug:

Is there a password retrieval system in place? Is there a way I can see my password and upgrade my high tech "little yellow sticky?"

I'm doing some traveling now where having my notebook is a little impractical and I'd like to be able to access things like VIP, etc. from my iPhone. Please let me know how I can fix this. Thanks.

Edited by 429

Go here:

http://dinarvets.com/links/lostpass

I have a similar problem.

My DV account info/password is saved on both my desktop and notebook computers. I was traveling recently and tried to access DV from my iPhone. I've done this many times before with this specific iPhone. The system told me that I had the wrong user name or password. When I got home, I found the "little yellow sticky" with my DV password and it was the same as what I had tried to enter into my iPhone. I figured I'd go ahead and change my password on the desktop but apparently my "current password" was not valid and I couldn't change my password. :shrug:

Is there a password retrieval system in place? Is there a way I can see my password and upgrade my high tech "little yellow sticky?"

I'm doing some traveling now where having my notebook is a little impractical and I'd like to be able to access things like VIP, etc. from my iPhone. Please let me know how I can fix this. Thanks.