Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly September 9 2014

Adam Montana

:lol:

I'm sorry, my comment probably got taken the wrong way... I was in a rush and should have read it through before posting.

MIT is a good person and a contributing member... I didn't mean to sound like I was chastising them, my comment was more for new visitors who might not know how much time I put into this site.

DinarVets isn't my "job" - I actually work for a living outside of the time I spend here. All things considered, I probably work an average of 80 hours a week... so sometimes the weekly chats get rushed or bumped if I have more important things to tend to.

This week, I happened to be out of the country; in fact, I just got back into the States where I have internet and even made it through customs in only an hour! :partyhat:

Let me see if I can get the Q's answered before my next flight boards because I'm not sure if that flight will have internet.

Oh! And thanks to whomever it was that mentioned boobs! Boobs always changes things for the better :lol:

• Upvote 6

.....remember:  "BOOB" spelled backwards is............................................ :peace:

.....boob

In Man talk.....it means BOOBS OUT!!!...and something..something about a chin.   :eyebrows:  Did I mention.....BOOBS OUT?!!!   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

lol

What was the question?

Doesn't matter at this point......Tangent-gone.....

THANK YOU ALL

Very kind Sandfly Follower.....Smile....A plus from me... Ciao

I really love all your cat photos Snow. There's a cat picture for just about anything. But what I want to see is a cool cat walking into a bank cashin them dinars!!!!

Our SG  is Special.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

dontlop, on 07 Sept 2014 - 7:04 PM, said:

Hey Adam

Another touchy one

What effect do you think the 300 million dollar law suit brought against the Greece tankers shipping company ?

Do ya think this will make other shipping company's ask for title of ownership before they take on oil from the Kurds ?

Or will they just stay away from it till it's resolved ?

It's seems to be a touchy subject just thought you could weigh in

dontlop, that's a very reasonable question. In my opinion, these kinds of lawsuits are just another day in the oil game for these guys... 300 million sounds like a lot to us, but realistically... oil is at about $100 per barrel right now, so do the math on how much revenue they are bringing in per day.

I mean... here, maybe this will sum it up. A Ferrari plated in gold:

gold-ferrari-010.jpg

These guys don't care about 3 million bucks, or 300 million. 

yendor, on 07 Sept 2014 - 7:25 PM, said:

On your Aug. 27th you said that you were "knee-deep in something that will be beneficial to the V.I.P.  &  O.S.I. members", well can you elaborate on this at this time, or have you already done so and I had missed it ?   I have been having trouble entering the VIP site as it keeps telling me that I do not have permission to enter. What to do ? I keep getting new passwords, which helps for about a day and then I have to get another password. Am I doing something wrong ?

This week was extremely busy and extremely productive - I'll be emailing all VIP members early next week with the details.

I'm not certain what's going on with your VIP access - since you posted this message, you were logged in, and all you should do is click the link at the top of the forums that says "Go to VIP".

Feel free to email VIP@dinarvets.com and send the details of the problems you are having. :shrug:

army03, on 07 Sept 2014 - 8:49 PM, said:

Adam seeing that VIP is closed  to any one trying to join makes me think you are thinking RV very soon.  But, one could become a life time member?

So, what are you really thinking please share your thoughts.

At this time, VIP is still open to new members... but once the Defense Minister is officially chosen, I have a strong feeling that I will have good reason to close it shortly after. That depends on how the news comes out and what my personal contacts tell me. But at this time, anyone can join the VIP group at this link: http://dinarvets.com/links/upgrade

:twothumbs:

staunch, on 08 Sept 2014 - 06:54 AM, said:

Adam,

In your opinion, can Iraq revalue their currency to your $.10 estimate without reducing the M2? And if not, what would be the best way to reduce said money without lopping? Have they been working on this?

Hey staunch, that's another good question. What I find a lot of times when people mention M(2,3,0,etc) is that they have been reading opinions posted by "armchair economists"... in other words, the opinions of people who know a couple fancy terms but aren't actually experts.

Before I continue on it, riddle me this... how can the US be 17 trillion dollars in debt and still be allowed to print more currency, driving the value of the dollar down and in effect raising the value of the US debt, and still be able to continue borrowing? It's lunacy, right?

Same goes for Iraq. The value of their currency is based on a few simple things: 1, what will the CBI pay for it in USD? 2, How much faith does the world have in it?

At this time, we are seeing a huge shift in Iraq's infrastructure, and I guarantee you ONE thing - if/when the CBI says "We are now paying $X for every IQD"... the world and the world's banks WILL take them up on it, and we WILL profit.

:tiphat:

fred5688, on 08 Sept 2014 - 10:38 AM, said:

After the gov is set, how long do you think it will be before the RV...

I was just about to tell you the exact date and my crystal ball lost power. DANG! ;)

countryroads, on 08 Sept 2014 - 2:48 PM, said:

Adam, how long do you think it will be before wee hear anything about the budget? Are rhere any discussions going on about the HCL? Things have been kinda quiet this past week.I hope they are not on vacation or duing something else to slow things down. It looked like, from last week's chat, that things were haqppening quite rapidly, This past week the only thing I've seen is the srntencing of Shibibi. Anything interesting on the horizon?

Budget and HCL are both on the stove right now, hopefully the seating of the Defense and Interior Min's will get them boiling. But like I said above... the crystal ball is busted. :shrug:

outlawclg, on 08 Sept 2014 - 3:11 PM, said:

So Adam, with the govt finally, mostly set, (yee haw) what happens first,... RV or Cowboys super bowl win?

I know where my money is bet.

I know how Cowboys fans are, so I'm just going to bite my tongue on this one. :D

SnowGlobe7, on 08 Sept 2014 - 3:48 PM, said:

How long before the new gov passes and IMPLEMENTS the HCL?

In your :eyebrows:  OPINION of course

Checking my sources....

Yep, crystal ball still broken. 

new york kevin, on 08 Sept 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:

Dude: All the namve been submitted AND APPROVED. 95% of the ministerial positions have HCL may be brought to the floor of parliment for a vote? What department is Maliki 2nd VP in? Will Maliki be able to muck up the rv/ri, or Abadi's plans to unify the country from this position/continue to keep his hands on his minions inside the new GOI? What is the possibility that within 6 months or so that Abadi's Atty Gen will charge, try and convict Maliki for crimes like Maliki charged and convicted Shabbi even though Shabbi had immunity? I am cautious, but Holy Jesus, we are really close to the end of this.

Ha! I've been promoted to "Dude"!!! After a week like mine, I think I just might have a white russian :D

Dude+Abides.jpg

But to be serious about your question, it seems there are 2 things - Maliki and the seating of the GOI.

First, Maliki - I didn't think he would just "go away", so it doesn't surprise me to see him still in the news... but Abadi and Iraq in general has been amazingly efficient in eliminating his power. I'll be surprised if he is able to stop this train or even divert it in any fashion, but of course I am keeping an eye on him. In my opinion, he's ran his course and now he's a sideline act... and not one that I'm too concerned about. 

Second, although we're 95% seated... I think we need 98% to get excited. That could happen any day, but there are a lot of variables and as always... we're talking about Iraq.

The Dude abides. :tiphat:

manifestation, on 08 Sept 2014 - 11:56 PM, said:

Hi Adam   I have heard that there have been instances where banks have handed out counterfeit bills to some customers when withdrawing cash or cashing checks.  Once the person has left the bank and then discovers that they have been given a (some) counterfeit bill (s) the banks do not acknowledge any possible mistake.

How do we avoid receiving counterfeit bills when we make a withdrawal from a financial institution?

I don't want to assume anything (you know what they say about assuming!) - I'd be happy to give an opinion on that matter, but could you give more details in another thread? Include where you heard this, what currency, what banks, etc. 

=========================

:tiphat:

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3