Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly September 9 2014

Adam Montana

As soon as I'm back to my working Internet on a computer I will get to them. Will probably be tomorrow.

In 5 years I think I've only skipped the weekly q&a ONCE... Please don't say things like that. Thanks :)

Thanks Adam for the update. We all know that you are busy and I truly appreciate all you do.

I think it's just many of us are struggling now and hear so much negative news day after day. I know I look forward to getting a boost on Wednesdays. I was happy that Adam gave us a quick message to let us know things looked positive and I am curious to know what further information he has to share when he is able. Thanks Adam!

• Upvote 1

As most everyone knows, second only to his family, DV is the top priority in his life. As a matter-of-fact, he considers DV members as his extended family, and most will never know the time, effort, kindness and compassion Adam has spent on people he has never met. He doesn't draw attention to these things, as that is not his way.

True, Adam has a strong following, and that often causes others to be jealous of his popularity or the high regard he is held in. I certainly hope that the earlier comment was just intended light heartedly, but as you can see by Adam's response (which he seldom has time to even make), it is something he takes very seriously and personally.

We all look forward to this ride being over, and unlike so many others out there, Adam doesn't just make things up to fill up space on a blog or to promote sales. If something important and verifiable takes place you will here about it on DV. As a matter-of-fact, if you are in VIP you get emails, and so much more once the RI/RV occurs.

I may be a Mod on DV, but I was a member first. I have learned a great deal here on DV, and much of it applies in my life far beyond DV. I can't say that about any "Guru" or "Pumper" from Oakie to Tlar.

I am sure I speak on behalf of many other members when I share the sentiment of many other DV members (too many to name), that "If you pick on one of us, you get us all.", and that is the strength we have as a family, and the ability to negotiate beneficial opportunities for us in the future. :twocents:

Sorry about the rant...

In the words of Bumper, PLAY NICE!

Snore! Really, I don't think the poster meant any harm. Adam isn't God and he really doesn't need all these righteous patrons to protect him.

Adam made a comment that seemed a little quick to judgement, but then I don't know the poster... Maybe he deserved it.

There's some very touchy future wealthy people out there. Lighten up folks! This will pop one day!

• Upvote 5

Linda...That's totally ok... Was J/K.... Let's hope.....

the news just keeps gettin' better and better

End Quote

Rod...As you know...That has happened before ( a zillion times maybe...) and still happens periodically...... I'd love for it to be the right moment  this here time....We'll see.....

Oh you got that right Umbertino.... Rod is just teasing Linda...in Midwesterner language we only tease the folks we like... sorry... it's just our thing!!!  :rolleyes: 

It's Okay MIT, everyone's emotions are running high, even Adams, don't take it personally.  It was an honest simple question, in my book.  :twothumbs:

Agreed... Just an honest simple question in my book too.

Agreed. MIT is a good Person. Surely he/she didn't mean no harm or malice.

Agreed Umberto...

Hang In There MIT... Those Of Us Here Who Know You Still Love Ya!!

In The Words Of Debbie Reynolds... "Chin Up... And Boobs Out!" :D :D :D

• Upvote 6