Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly September 9 2014

Adam Montana

Wow I think Adam forgot all about us. :

:rocking-chair:

The only thing I think Adam has forgotten is that our Cheesehead team had an off week last week...other than that...give him a break...I think he just has his hands full cause this ride is finally coming to an end and his work really begins...just my 2 cents!!! ;o) Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As soon as I'm back to my working Internet on a computer I will get to them. Will probably be tomorrow.

In 5 years I think I've only skipped the weekly q&a ONCE... Please don't say things like that. Thanks :)

As most everyone knows, second only to his family, DV is the top priority in his life. As a matter-of-fact, he considers DV members as his extended family, and most will never know the time, effort, kindness and compassion Adam has spent on people he has never met. He doesn't draw attention to these things, as that is not his way.

True, Adam has a strong following, and that often causes others to be jealous of his popularity or the high regard he is held in. I certainly hope that the earlier comment was just intended light heartedly, but as you can see by Adam's response (which he seldom has time to even make), it is something he takes very seriously and personally.

We all look forward to this ride being over, and unlike so many others out there, Adam doesn't just make things up to fill up space on a blog or to promote sales. If something important and verifiable takes place you will here about it on DV. As a matter-of-fact, if you are in VIP you get emails, and so much more once the RI/RV occurs.

I may be a Mod on DV, but I was a member first. I have learned a great deal here on DV, and much of it applies in my life far beyond DV. I can't say that about any "Guru" or "Pumper" from Oakie to Tlar.

I am sure I speak on behalf of many other members when I share the sentiment of many other DV members (too many to name), that "If you pick on one of us, you get us all.", and that is the strength we have as a family, and the ability to negotiate beneficial opportunities for us in the future.  :twocents:

Sorry about the rant...

In the words of Bumper, PLAY NICE! 

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

R&S... oop's! got carried away for a moment there...will try to maintain in the future...LOL...

Linda...That's totally ok... Was J/K.... Let's hope.....

the news just keeps gettin' better and better

End Quote

Rod...As you know...That has happened before ( a zillion times maybe...) and still happens periodically...... I'd love for it to be the right moment  this here time....We'll see.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Caye, that was so nice of you to say about Adam!  I think MOST all of us know how much Adam cares about all of us, but I guess there is always a few.  I have only been here about 4 yrs and it has been a ride.  There are some really awesome people here and I have so enjoyed getting to know some of you! (howbeit "online")  You can tell that he puts soooo much time into this site and that of course is for all of us!!  I have not been able to invest very much, but what I have invested will definitely make the rest of my life easier!!!  And maybe be able to bless a few folks, I would sure love to be able to do that!!!  So it would be very nice if it would at least be a dollar, wow I would love that.  Soooo with that said.... May God bless us all and May God Bless America!!!  Here is to all of us that are "waiting,"  LET IT BE QUICK!!!!  PLEASE!!

• Upvote 2

I'll check back in later with the q&a and any more info I might get thru out the day.

:tiphat:

This was the only reason I asked that question.......I cant believe it's been so misinterpreted like it has.

As soon as I'm back to my working Internet on a computer I will get to them. Will probably be tomorrow.

In 5 years I think I've only skipped the weekly q&a ONCE... Please don't say things like that. Thanks :)

Well ok then thats all we needed to know.

causes others to be jealous of his popularity or the high regard he is held in. I certainly hope that the earlier comment was just intended light heartedly, but as you can see by Adam's response (which he seldom has time to even make), it is something he takes very seriously and personally.

So uncalled for.

What happened Adam... you stated that you would come back and answer questions? 

See Im not the only one.

I am sure that millionaire in training said his comment with tongue-in-cheek....leastwise I hope so. MIT giving you the benefit of the doubt.

No tongue in cheek. ...........Just a simple question.

You know what Adam "sorry I asked"  But dont worry about it I wont ever ask again.

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2