Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly September 9 2014

Adam Montana

It's been awhile since I've felt excited about news from Iraq.  Too often it's on again, off again, "am I being too optimistic".  I am very eager to see how the Kurds react in the following month on this.  I would love to see a united push forward.

Not trying to be a downer, I know there have been many encouraging articles this year despite some terrorist activities and quasi-Kurdish separation.  What I see here is undeniable progress where the silver lining is not so thin.  Maybe the Kurds will take them seriously with GOI shaping up immediately after elections, as it should have long ago. 

Anxious to hear Adam's comments.

Best wishes, all.

Crossfire

Edited by caughtinthecrossfire
  • Upvote 1

maybe soon? :backflip:

Linda....i have never heard you use such language!!!! :o

Don't you know that is one of those "words we do not speak" around here??? ;o)

Seriously though...yeah, once in a while I can do that...forget about ISIS....the news just keeps gettin' better and better coming out of Iraq...Sandfly Adam and all you Mods... hopefully "right quick" we is gonna be buying y'all a cold one to just begin to show our appreciation!!!

Come On RV Baby!!!!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4