Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - The Rate Will Be Between $3.00 And $4.00 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Tlar Is Feeling A Bit Randy Baby !

do-i-make-you-randy-baby.jpg

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   first...no law is necessary for the RV to take place...   Shabibi did not need these laws to be passed when he attempted to RV the currency multiple times only to be stopped each time by the Maliki government dead in his tracts.  Turki did not need these laws when he planned to RV the currency in January of this year, also thwarted by the Maliki government.  In addition when listing the things that Turki stated necessary to RV the currency, no mention of any law was apart of that list.

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   second...it will not start at 1166 and "gradually" rise from there.   ...the prime indicators...in early January 2013...the "delete the zero" program was back on again.  Turki was throwing softballs on this subject starting in early January of 2013 and anybody keeping their eye on the ball should have found it easy to catch this.   third...it will happen very quickly, not months from now.  Iraq needs to pass their budget quickly.  The currency is and has been tied to this budget since this budget was first written just as the finance committee told us, the guys who wrote this budget.  The ISIS will be dealt with quickly, and the RV will proceed, not follow the budget.  The rate will be between $3.00 and $4.00 and it will go down much faster than you all think even if I miss it by a day or two. 

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru Randy Koonce   ...a quick update on whats going on in iraq the past couple days, and why we are not seeing any movement on the RV yet...   Since the elections took place a few months back, the RV and the formation of the new Iraqi government were tied hand in hand, with the CBI making a move to RV the currency simultaneous with the new GOI announcement. A good part of the lengthy time that has taken place since election day was that influence from the Obama administration was being used to slow down the process.  Even when we had Obama on national TV preaching to Iraq to speedily form a new inclusive government, he would then in private calls request them to drag this out and take more time even asking them to go thru their constitutional timeline, which fortunately they didnt agree to. Now the past couple days...

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru Randy Koonce   ...leading up to the formation of the government, the Obama administration has been in the ear of the CBI and the new PM Abadi with a new approach. ...offering up a sweetened deal in order for them to hold off on the RV until after the first of January, or at least until after the elections in November...in return for holding off on the RV the USA will fully eliminate ISIS from Iraq. Obama has even offered to put boots on the ground in order to make this a deal that the Iraq government and the CBI are having a hard time passing up.  Now stating all of that...

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru Randy Koonce    ...we do not know yet which direction the CBI will move, there have been ongoing meetings both yesterday and today between the involved parties, with Iraq trying to stand on their own and move forward with the RV and the process of country building, and on the other hand this administration putting pressure on the GOI and the CBI to follow their lead and do what they are told...at this time I do not know the outcome of these meetings. When I do find out which direction this is going, I will let everyone know...

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   [Tlar's response to Randy Koonce]   Randy, I heard pretty much the same thing but I also heard that last night the CBI, Abadi, Massum and Jubouri had declined to hold.  Iraq is serious and wanting to move on this.  Obama is playing politics, a game that Iraq can ill afford at this time.  This government needs to do something to show their people that this government is on the move from the get go and not stall based on requests by our administration.  They can only do this by immediately opening their economy and joining the world economy and to do that it is imperative that they move on their currency.  It is my belief that they will not hold as I was told last night...   I hope my information is more current than yours but I am not sure at this time.  My money is on Iraq doing what's right for the Iraqi people and not letting our government continue to use this country or this project as a political football.  We should no more as to what they are going to do tomorrow.

• Upvote 3

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   [Tlar's response to Randy Koonce]   Randy, I heard pretty much the same thing ...

Don't U Just Luv The Way That These Guru's Always

Confirm Each Other's "Intel" The Way That Okie And Tony Always Do ?  :rolleyes:

:D     :D    :D

Wtf ? :blink:

And Now We've Got Some New Mystery Guru Weighing In ! :o

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru ?????   I must respectfully disagree with RK [Guru Randy Koonce] regarding his update today.  I will not go into details, but yes Obama has tried to slow things down here the past two weeks.  However, the Iraqis, and particularly Shabibi, have held firm with the "Plan" to move forward rapidly post new govt. with the monetary reform.  ...Shabbs is behind the scenes in charge, and thank god he is.  I really cant say more, other than things are on track...and listen to [Guru] TLAR--he's pretty much telling you the story and the timeline that is the current plan.  [reference Guru Randy Koonce & Guru Tlar's posts below]

Thanks DT...R Veyron if they start 'Tossen Salads' with each other then they'll have guru Hemerroids.... we'll get the next post from a reach-around mic predicking an mysterious inside informant that can't be reveiled because of deformities caused by Herpes... 

• Upvote 4

TLAR and TerryK calling it for before the weekend.

For once, there isn't a "TREAT AS RUMOR" clause.

9-9-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   BUDGET FOR POST RV IS TO BE PASSED TOMORROW AFTERNOON.  WE ARE TO SEE THE RV BY WEEKS END...CMKM IS TO HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND.  RATES ARE STILL WHAT IM HEARING 8.16...DONG IS OVER 2 BUCKS.

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   Just heard from my guy.  He agrees.  No hold.  Full steam ahead for this week. 

---------SEEN IT BEFORE. 

Oh and I thought everyone was on vacation for a week?

Just show me.

Thanks DT...R Veyron if they start 'Tossen Salads' with each other then they'll have guru Hemerroids.... we'll get the next post from a reach-around mic predicking an mysterious inside informant that can't be reveiled because of deformities caused by Herpes...

LMAO, ROTF! Now that is funny!

• Upvote 2

What I find compelling ? Shabibi and Turki both did not need those Laws past as they tried to revalue the currency . As much as Tlars rate or anyone else's is debatable . But if I do remember correctly . Neither CBI governor needed additional laws or a budget as they tried to begin their monetary policy changes. I find that very interesting.

What I find compelling ? Shabibi and Turki both did not need those Laws past as they tried to revalue the currency . As much as Tlars rate or anyone else's is debatable . But if I do remember correctly . Neither CBI governor needed additional laws or a budget as they tried to begin their monetary policy changes. I find that very interesting.

No proof that Shabibi or Turki expected to revalue the dinar. Those were guru spew . Shabibi wanted to redenominate and went so far as to set up info sessions to alert the public... The CBI board of governors has the final say on the rate change BUT the CBIs biggest customer is the MOF and they must be consulted about any change that will affect the auctions.