Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS issues new currency with Osama Bin Laden – The ISIS Dinar

k98nights

Hmm,  pretty odd.  A man with a head wound, being revived by folks who want to invoke their political, worship of idols (mecca rock), religious, and factious way of life.   Not just muslims but the whole world to vow their allegiance to their false god.   Sounds so biblical.    Rev 13:1   Bin Laden being revived from the sea?  Just a coincidence I guess.   But it still don't stop me from thinking it and being watchful.  

Revelation 13:1 New International Version

The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

There in lies the question(s) of the ages; what or who is the beast? What is the sea? Why and what or who are the ten horns and seven heads? And why have the 10 crowns on the horns? And on each 7 heads is a blasphemous name ... one of the most interesting and thought provoking scriptures in the Word in my opinion.

Wm13

Edited by waterman13

Hmm,  pretty odd.  A man with a head wound, being revived by folks who want to invoke their political, worship of idols (mecca rock), religious, and factious way of life.   Not just muslims but the whole world to vow their allegiance to their false god.   Sounds so biblical.    Rev 13:1   Bin Laden being revived from the sea?  Just a coincidence I guess.   But it still don't stop me from thinking it and being watchful.  

Where did this come from?  Did you just make it up, or are you referring to something you read? Excluding Rev. 13.  

There in lies the question(s) of the ages; what or who is the beast? What is the sea? Why and what or who are the ten horns and seven heads? And why have the 10 crowns on the horns? And on each 7 heads is a blasphemous name ... one of the most interesting and thought provoking scriptures in the Word in my opinion.

Wm13

Because no one knows the answer.  Every generation has a different answer to "who" this might be, but I have yet to see anyone with a valid "who".   But you might decide to use a different threat than this one.  

Where did this come from?  Did you just make it up, or are you referring to something you read? Excluding Rev. 13.  

Because no one knows the answer.  Every generation has a different answer to "who" this might be, but I have yet to see anyone with a valid "who".   But you might decide to use a different threat than this one.

The Beast in Rev. 12-13 is referring to the United Nations, who by representation of member nations covers 7 continents and has decrees 10 regional areas of the planet - hence 7 heads and 10 horns. The Dragon gives power to the beast meaning it helped it become reality. then United Nations started as League of Nations and a charter before that brought forth by two important members of the United Kingdom and France.

I suggest you watch some of YouTube channel 9Nania videos. They make more sense to me than any other interpretations of the prophetic biblical texts.

Revelation 13:1 New International Version

The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

From Apocalypse Revealed by Emanuel Swedenborg:

1. “And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea” signifies

the laity in the churches of the Reformed, who are principled in the

doctrine and faith of the dragon concerning God and salvation:

“Having seven heads” signifies insanity arising from mere falsities:

“And ten horns” signifies much power: “And upon his horns ten

diadems” signifies the power of falsifying many truths of the Word:

“And upon his heads the name of blasphemy” signifies denial of the

Lord’s Divine human, and doctrine of the church not drawn from

the Word, but from self-derived intelligence.

For the entire book of Revelation explained as to its internal spiritual sense go here:

http://www.swedenborg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/swedenborg_foundation_apocalypse_revealed_01.pdf

http://www.swedenborg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/swedenborg_foundation_apocalypse_revealed_02.pdf

• Upvote 1

IF you have noticed my post, I am very provocative when it comes to evil.  I rather have NO patience or tolerance for it.  I call it as I see it.  I read the bible and I have listened to an x extremist walid shoebat and he has given me a whole new perspective on the bible from the M.E. perspective.  How do I know he is spot on?  Cause the unbelievers try and discredit him.  If you have a broad knowledge of the bible and a relationship with Christ you are very thought provoked.  I always wonder why he gave me such a big mouth.  I really can tick people off just by taking things as putting out what my thoughts I have whether it's wrong or not.  It gets me to thinking and every one else.   What is the main thing every man/woman wants to know is their destiny and their creation.   The truth.  I won't stop till I find it.  In the 60's my grandmother used to talk about CFR, Shadow Gov, and Trilateral Commission.   I never knew to what extent she was talking about until about 5 years ago.  What gets me is that everyone thought she was just being gramma.  But, it blows my mind to know she had that knowledge so long ago and that woman woke up singing and praising God and went to bed singing and praising God.  I may be wrong in what I feel God has revealed to me, but I keep on till I get it right.  IF not, I do what he ask and watch and wait, when these things begin to come to an end, look up.   That's a brief sum up on how I came to that conclusion.  ONe thing this Walid Shoebat said was that the mountains are nations, not actually mountains.  That has made a lot more sense to me in reading the Revelation in the BIble.  I believe that book is targeting us in this day as the audience.   We all have a mission.  I am just glad the DV's here put up with me and don't get too ticked off and my bizarre thinking.  I do thrive to provoke thought in all, we all learn off each other. 

The Beast in Rev. 12-13 is referring to the United Nations, who by representation of member nations covers 7 continents and has decrees 10 regional areas of the planet - hence 7 heads and 10 horns. The Dragon gives power to the beast meaning it helped it become reality. then United Nations started as League of Nations and a charter before that brought forth by two important members of the United Kingdom and France.

I suggest you watch some of YouTube channel 9Nania videos. They make more sense to me than any other interpretations of the prophetic biblical texts.

Good stuff TQueezy! Watched several of her videos today, thanks.

Wm13