Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS issues new currency with Osama Bin Laden – The ISIS Dinar

k98nights

ISIS issues new currency with Osama Bin Laden – The ISIS Dinar

February 8, 2014 by Ahmed Hussein No Comments

abu-risha-isis-issue-new-currency-in-anb

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The head of the Iraqi Sons of Iraq Conference, Ahmed Abu Risha, revealed that “The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria issued a new currency for the State of Anbar,” considering this step as “An evidence to refute the statements of some politicians over non-existence of this terrorist organization in Anbar.”

140212_ISIL-Currency-IraqPOUNDNEW.jpg

Abu Risha displayed from his cell phone device a photo for the “ISIS Dinar” during the discussions of the initiative launched by some politicians to end the crisis in Anbar.”

He added “The new currency carries the photo of Osama Bin Laden and the slogan of the ISIS and signature of the ISIS Financial Minister.”

“The war against the ISIS in Anbar is conducted by the Iraqi Army and Police supported by the tribes of Anbar which stand with the sovereignty of the state and law,” according to Abu Risha.

http://www.iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/abu-risha-isis-issue-new-currency-in-anbar/

• Upvote 2

And After 2 Terms Under Maliki The ISIS Dinar Is Probably

Worth More Than The Toilet Paper We're All Holding ! :o

3443097217_4fae34a1b3_z.jpg?zz=1

:D     :D     :D

Thx For The Post Woody ! ;)

B)     B)

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 3

Now a new website?   Will Adam still be our leader discussing a future ISIS Dinar RV?.........................another 10+ years??

......early VIP sign-up discount?............................................. :shrug:

Edited by chess
  • Upvote 7

ISIS dinar is worthy more?  If so, the Iraqi will be drawn to the higher wages paid by ISIS.  IQD begins to loose value.  Not going to happen.  

The only way it will have value will be if the countries around ISIS start trading in ISD.  You think that will happen?

I'm going to get in early and buy several million.

Just in case we are overrun by Sharia Law, the Kenyan President declares martial law, the American muslims attack us all and Nancy Pelosi faces Mecca and prays five times a day.

I can wave an ISD and claim I am on Bin Laden's side.

I'm waiting until that currency is recognized at 7-11.   B) 

GO RV, and NO BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 4

Hmm,  pretty odd.  A man with a head wound, being revived by folks who want to invoke their political, worship of idols (mecca rock), religious, and factious way of life.   Not just muslims but the whole world to vow their allegiance to their false god.   Sounds so biblical.    Rev 13:1   Bin Laden being revived from the sea?  Just a coincidence I guess.   But it still don't stop me from thinking it and being watchful.  

Perhaps it's good thing.

The GOI could do the following.

1. Bring in a new RV'd currency more valuable that the IUD, I mean ISD and show them whats for.

2. Wipe out ISIS for such an presumptuous move.

3. Be the heroes to all their people and all the world.

(could this be part of the staging???)

• Upvote 2

Do these IS murderers really believe they have a state?? Or currency?? Who will trade with them in the world for their currency to have value? Their currency is way more toilet paper than the IQD, and I dont care if they write on it 100 pounds or whatever.

At least the IQD comes from a legitimate country, not from a murderous gang of lunatics who think they are the only ones with the right to live on this earth, and every one else must die.

Soon they will have their a$$es kicked by the rest of the world. Hitler was a much much tougher opponent than them and at the end he got his a$$ kicked. The same will happen to them.

• Upvote 5

Don't you kind of have to have a country for your own currency, and like a bank of some sorts and recognized by other countries?  

Yeah Zigs, that's usually the idea.  These guys have some nerve, but they're only fooling themselves.  Apache..Scorpion...Warthog, anyone?  I'm an ARMY Intel vet (96H), and I know for a fact that our weapons and technology won't make for much of a fight when the call is made (this'll be sooner than later)....only a thrashing.  These fools are only fooling themselves, and this new currency debacle is testament to the skewed "IS" mindframe.  

:butt-kicking:   

• Upvote 1

Hmm,  pretty odd.  A man with a head wound, being revived by folks who want to invoke their political, worship of idols (mecca rock), religious, and factious way of life.   Not just muslims but the whole world to vow their allegiance to their false god.   Sounds so biblical.    Rev 13:1   Bin Laden being revived from the sea?  Just a coincidence I guess.   But it still don't stop me from thinking it and being watchful.

That's absolutely the most thought provoking post I can remember reading.

Way to go.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY