Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Politicians accuse al-Maliki to intervene in the mechanisms of formation of the government

yota691

Politicians accuse al-Maliki to intervene in the mechanisms of formation of the government

•  

BBAAA81D-F19B-48C7-ADE3-BBC43AAFFBBF_w26Haider Abadi
  •  

06/09/2014

He Iraqi politicians for surprise to continue Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki to give his opinion on the formation of the new ministry, which will be in accordance with the principle of consensus, seeing it as a kind of interference in the work of Prime Minister-designate, who apparently did not favor the formation of the ministry in accordance with the principle of the political majority that aspire to it a block state law, headed by al-Maliki.

The leader of the Sadrist movement, former MP Amir Kettani said to Radio Free Iraq, "The intervention of al-Maliki in the mechanisms of action of Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi do not serve the political movement, which now looks to the formation of a consensus government, got the support of the reference and the international community, and may be any type of Intervention additional reason of the delay in its formation. "

The MP for the coalition of national forces knight rider on the importance of exit government of national partnership and real comprising ministers professionals and Otunain, saying "calls al-Maliki to form a majority government, or interfere in the mechanisms of the formation of the new government, is not misplaced, nor heeded when Abadi, or any block politically involved in the country's future policy-making. " 

Member of a coalition of state law Saad logistical pointed out that "tips al-Maliki and some of the leaders of state law are focused in the direction of the need to expedite the formation of the government, and warns of attempts by some politicians delay formed within the constitutional deadline, the tips are not binding to any person or political party, but is an expression of sincere More National Guard toward overcoming the obstacles to build a government that is able to meet the challenges. "    

• Upvote 2

listen ,  dang it Iraq ,  who  the hell  came up  with the bright idea  too put  ding-a-ling  malarkey , any where  close  to  a political  situation ?  do the  current  political  bunch  have  blinders on ,  that  they did not see the  back  stabbing,   no  power , struggle  malarkey  was going through  the  last  year  of  his  ----> supreme  king  belief  <-------   I am with you   L G D    ,,,,   malarkey  did n`t  want  to help any one  who  had  a hand  in  control of  any power ---- other  than  his  hinch men , who  turned  out too be  as corrupt !    {  basically  , what I had thought  when I saw  any news of  din-a-ling  getting  a vice  deal  was  too keep him close  so they can  easily grab him  for  punishment  of  some sort ,  that  still might happen ,  but  if  they do hand him a vice  voice of any kind I would  think it will or would  be  in a very lowly position !   the  jack of  all arse ,    is still trying  to make  off with  every thing  not  nailed  down  }    I m o     :angry:  

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Yota!!

This is exactly what I have been worried about all along.  Maliki, is hanging around, trying to throw a wrench into the system, so that he can get another chance.  It is what he did to Allawi after the last election!  He is a piece of work!!!

I will be surprised to see the government getting seated, with this piece of cr@p Maliki, anywhere close the government!

Pray!!! :praying:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 2

I think they do know this but they can't stop him from flapping his gums.  If they are keeping him around or that he just won't leave, either way he will not be a part of the new government.  He is hoping and trying to get this government failure to extend beyond the constitutional limit but no one over there wants Maliki back in office.  I hope they keep him near so they can shoot, hang, electrocute, decapitate, dismember and drag his body thru the streets of Iraq right after the new government is seated.  Was that too harsh? Na, I didn't think so.  

• Upvote 1