Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm Done... nothing left to say.

I have better things to do than dispel the gurus. You do your own homework and draw your own conclusions. I have told this to those that I got involved with our investment.

I will remain silent but will still be reading and watching as well as moderating.

Best wishes to all the good people I have met here.

Just tired of all the Gurus and those other sites that pump us up with there unfounded BS. That's all. My last post until I see you on your boat in Belize or wherever.

My canned response .... prove me wrong.

The dates are moving to the right with each days passing. So I offer my canned response at this point. When TLAR, TNT, BGG, GET, Jester, Freewaybill, millionday, KTFA, poppy3, Okie, poofness, DebTarHeelGirl, MtnGoat, EXOGEN, Stage3Alpha, papajack, stryker and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor" (They have done it time and time again), but they have no right to continually and falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment. They only spew unfounded rumors or regurge the Iraqi news with their spin. The know nothing. Do your own investigations and homework to arrive at your own conclusions. The list keeps growing. If you’re a newbie to this investment you might want to take advantage of the wisdom of those who have been in this investment for years. We have some of the best on this site including Adam Montana the owner of this site. Take advantage of it. I believe they are all a part of ISIS…. “I’m stupid … I’m sure… lol

• Upvote 14

DJ its the efforts of not only our newshounds but those like yourself, who in support of Adam and this site, provide balance and levity to the overall situation connected with this! Those like myself who post seldom being on the lower technological end but APPRECIATE the Passion and depth of input DAILY by soo many!!! Just want to put an encouraging word out there and say Thanks for what our newshounds, You, all the Mods and Adam, do for the rest of us on a daily basis!!  :bravo:  :bravo:

• Upvote 7

You will sorely be missed Djgabrielie.

Please give it a little time, and maybe reconsider after taking a break.

Emotions often run high here over the silliest of things, which is why I now try to inject a little humor when and where I can.

That is not to say I shirk from a bully, or avoid providing as much clarity as possible to issues that are misunderstood. I feel that is our collective mandate, while always doing so in a respectful and courteous manner, which has always been your way of expressing yourself.

I haven't always agreed with you, or anyone here for that matter, but I certainly hold you in high esteem.

Billio0

• Upvote 3

DJG Drops The Mic On Okie's Keyboard And Walks Off ...

Take A Rest My Brother - U Sir Have Earned It ! ;)

U've Gone Through A Lot Lately While Literally Battling For Ur Life Against Cancer And Winning ! B)

But We Can Always Use A Good Wing Man Like U

If U Decide To Jump Back In And Join Us In Giving Some More Wedgies To These Knucklehead Gurus ! :o

:D:D:D

- CNN

• Upvote 8

I have better things to do than dispel the gurus. You do your own homework and draw your own conclusions. I have told this to those that I got involved with our investment.

I will remain silent but will still be reading and watching as well as moderating.

Best wishes to all the good people I have met here.

Just tired. That's all.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'd like to read your posts again.

Hopefully you'll re-think this . But I do respect whatever decision you decide to make. Ciao

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Djgabrielie the "koolaide kids" can certainly wear you out... Lol

They rebel and have tantrums when you try to take away their pretty colored powder poison.

Even though you are doing it for their own good... they have fits, rebel and kick you in the shins.

You have done your best and they obviously want to drink away until they get sick of it... then maybe...

lesson learned... even if they chose to learn it the hard way... they might even grow up a little in the process.

You Are One Of The BEST MODS Here... Consistently Showing... ~ HONESTY ~ HONOR ~ HEART ~

Thank You My Dear And Please Know How Much I Have Always Appreciated You...My Best To You Always.

• Upvote 5

DJG Drops The Mic On Okie's Keyboard And Walks Off ...

Take A Rest My Brother - U Sir Have Earned It ! ;)

U've Gone Through A Lot Lately While Literally Battling For Ur Life Against Cancer And Winning ! B)

But We Can Always Use A Good Wing Man Like U

If U Decide To Jump Back In And Join Us In Giving Some More Wedgies To These Knucklehead Gurus ! :o

:D :D :D

- CNN

I believe Thuggie, says it all right here. There is nothing more than I can add, other than I understand how you feel.

Take good care of yourself. :hug:

• Upvote 2

you'll be missed DJ, to be honest I've taken a back seat myself lately.

To much "real life" going on that I don't want to miss to be spending a lot of time on all things dinar, it'll happen when it happens it wont matter if I've spent 1hour a week or 100 hours aweek researching stuff .

• Upvote 2

Ya can't argue with some

They just love fantasy

They get two or three of them in a forum forget it they change the topic to personal attacks because they can't present any facts to prove ya wrong

Which they can't prove you wrong either dj

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know how it feels DJ, I would get so worked up over the Goo Roos blatant lying.  But I have learned to just scroll right by them.  The DC, Tony, Okie stuff is sooooo bad you just want to slap them with a really heavy 2X4.  They don't care what kind of BS they put out.  I am more amazed at the number of people who praise them for their "hard work" - It's hard to come up with such fantasies such as they do.  Read the articles, respond to the articles, and be encouraged by the articles.  I'm not saying all the articles are true or current - some change dates and re post old articles - but that is where you will find the most truth as to what is going on.  Take a break, and maybe this will be over soon and you won't need to come back - just head to the beach.  I know that's what I'm going to do. Thanks for all of your work in the past.

Djgabrielie the "koolaide kids" can certainly wear you out... Lol

They rebel and have tantrums when you try to take away their pretty colored powder poison.

Even though you are doing it for their own good... they have fits, rebel and kick you in the shins.

You have done your best and they obviously want to drink away until they get sick of it... then maybe...

lesson learned... even if they chose to learn it the hard way... they might even grow up a little in the process.

You Are One Of The BEST MODS Here... Consistently Showing... ~ HONESTY ~ HONOR ~ HEART ~

Thank You My Dear And Please Know How Much I Have Always Appreciated You...My Best To You Always.

Great post Maggie.

DJ :)

I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your effort to warn us about the gurus and the hypes they create day after day.  Sometimes there are just things that we can't control especially when it comes to human's mind and brain and how we process things differently.  Some of them, you have to let them learn it the hard way, some of them you can talk and they listen.  

I think DV members are classic and my experience and observation about DV members are a lot of them are smart people who can think for themselves.  We can serve them the information on the silver plater, but until they pick the food and eat it.. nothing we can do to make them eat the food. 

Just like with TV shows.. we all have our favorite shows :)

Take a break, have some rest and be refreshed.  You will not miss the rv because you will hear it from Adam :)  

The RV will come when the time is right and nothing we can do or any gurus can do to speed up the process.. it's all in Iraq's hands.... we are only on the tail tagging along :) 

Have a blessed week and rest :)  I pray God will touch you and refresh you from the top of your head to the bottom sole of your feet and take away all the worry and anxiety and the burden that you have carried and give you rest and peace and cover you with His grace.. in Jesus name, amen.

• Upvote 1

I didn't say I was leaving. I will be reading the posts and using the +/- tool. I just will not be posting anymore outside of the duties of the "Moderator".

Anyone who needs anything, can always reach me via messaging.

You all are most kind and I have made great connections here. I will be in chat however from time to time and working behind the scenes.

Thank You Umberto... I was just waking up with no coffee yet... If I could change it... I would say...

"pretty purple poison powder". : :blink::huh::unsure:

Anyways... I still meant every word that I said at the time.... Hope you are having a great evening. :wub:

Just read this.... Grazie Maggie and I hope same for you ( a great day / evening)