Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt Goat Friday Morning Update - “Confirmations On Saturday” - 09/05/2014

Mnt Goat Friday Morning Update - “Confirmations On Saturday” - 09/05/2014

UU0448 - “Confirmations On Saturday”

Hi Everyone,

I come to you today to give you a recent update on the election process and how this relates towards the international rollout of the IQD for Iraq.

Note: If you have not read my previous news letter from Thursday 9/4, I encourage you to first read it. Today's news letter, as in all my news letters, is a continuation of the ongoing saga of the IQD RV process.

Honestly I really tried to limit this news letter today to a page or two just to give a very brief update for everyone.

Today’s News

Today is Friday 9/5 and we still look forward to the “formal” announcement of the fully formed government of Iraq.

In my last news letter I gave you a background summary of events from recent weeks of what had transpired so far to get us where we are today in the election process. The progress is all moving forward very rapidly. Abadi managed to formulate what is called a “unity” document. I have learned this document contains guarantees for the 17 demands from the blocks and is essentially a road map for the next four years and what they need to accomplish. All have signed it and agreed.

So we know that the names were submitted to parliament from Abadi. Parliament is supposed to hold an emergency session on Saturday to confirm the ministers, deputies, vice president and the new prime minister. They never scheduled it for today Friday, as some news articles are putting out. I do not know why the news media channels are publishing this information cause it simply is not true and was never scheduled to happen that way.

Being that getting this government seated is so urgent then why did they not take the time today to vote on the ministers and complete this government?

To answer his question you have to put on your middle eastern hat and pretend for a few minutes that you are living in Iraq. In many respects life is the same but in some aspect it is different and they think differently than we do.

Today is Friday and it is a Moslem holy day much like our Sunday is in Europe and in the western side of the world. Do not expect much politics to be accomplished today. If you grew up in the USA and many parts of Europe prior to the 1970’s you too would have not worked on Sunday and would have taken time off for worship and to allow for recreation with friends and family. So too is it still strict in Iraq on this topic. This is all but lost in USA in many respects as many corporate workers are workaholics and are quickly losing that sense of family bonds and respect for spirit.

Also there is a matter of waiting to get a quorum in parliament in order to hold the session. Parliament went on a short break and so they have to recall the members now to conduct the session. In my mind I ask why in h*ll would they allow the members to go on a break in this critical time of forming a government (and being so close now to the deadline of 9/9) ?

One last note

Be aware of false list of ministers and given lists of line ups for the government positions in the news media (i.e Maliki as a vice president) . This propaganda is running wild right now and it will get even more confusing real fast if you read and believe all you hear. So stay calm and cool. This is all about to end.

Then when can we expect the RV?

All I will say is what I have been saying all along we wait for a formal (global) announcement to the public that the Iraq government is now fully formed and seated.
Many of you asked me if a formal, public announcement is necessary and the answer is a big fat YES.

I want to emphasize once again this final announcement of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable, non-sectarian and is a functional government. This is has been the plan all along. They may have wavered a bit on how the plan was implemented but the overall plan guidelines have still not changed.

Peace and Luv To Ya All,
Mnt Goat

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2