Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BASHING - Be Considerate - No Excuses...!

ronscarpa

Ladies & Gentlemen of Dinar Vets,

We have seen varying opinions expressed on a wide variety of topics. Analyses, opinions, expressed ideas for consideration, and rumors. It was my understanding that all could be shared with consideration and respect for one another, as well as for varying opinions. However, I see clear disrespect and expressions of contempt and vindictiveness towards others with whom we have differences. I sincerely hope we are all adults here and can share without fear of reproach, or critique with respect and consideration for another's differing opinion. We're all in this investment together and are hopefully encouraging and instructing each other in regards to our mutual IQD investment.

If we feel someone is wrong, we can share a differing opinion without villifying another. Each of us is mature enough to draw our own conclusions based upon information or analytical logic presented in someone's post. Rumors are just that - RUMORS...! Here's what I heard, OR here's what I heard - what do you think...??? But instead we allow our emotions or opinions about another color our thinking - then we start to Bash, criticize, or villify those we don't care for or disagree with. I hope we can stop this, think about who we are & who they are - children of God with differing personalities, backgrounds, and perspectives.

We each need to look at what's presented as a meal placed before us - Eat what we like, and leave the rest,or spit out the bones. I'm sure we are all aware of some ill feelings between members and former members of DV, but I believe we can all rise above the pettyness, ill feelings, and insecurities we all have demonstrated at times. Please, let us remember we are on this ride together, and it's almost over. We don't need to protect others from reading something we might not agree with, because, as I said earlier, we are all grown up men & women and can draw our own conclusions from what is presented. We can write a differing opinion, but then let it go. We are all desiring to find any tidbit of information, intel, or analysis that will help us better understand what's happening, or what we might expect. Let us all be open to whatever is presented, from whatever the source...!

Thanks for allowing me to rant a bit. If I offended anyone - I am truly sorry - because I didn't intend to offend. However, I did want us to reconsider what we might be doing that is hurtful to others, and ultimately to ourselves. We are all adults on this exciting adventure - let's try to enjoy the ride, and get along.

God bless all of you, our troops, and the Iraqi people.

RON :D

• Upvote 15

Good post, Ron!

Needed to be said....

Alot of high emotions running around here recently, everyone just needs to calm down.

Ron,

Thank you for your post.

This website really needed it.

You have my sincere and deep respect for your intellect, your rational thinking, and your wisdom.

Thank you once again.

RAL

Great post we need to stop killing the messanger its all rumors till it happens!

Thanks for your encouragement Razor, RAL & Willie.

As was suggested by Lambert, we all need to keep a sense of humor...!

Blessings,

Ron

I could not agree more. Earlier today I had posted something much shorter but similar, only to get ripped by a couple of the Mods. I was going to attach their comments here for all to see but it appears that they have deleted the thread now though. It doesnt even show in my post history.

I am glad that they like your post.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for you post, ron ... so true and we all need that reminder from time to time! Thanks brother!

luckylucy

Ron

I could not agree more. Earlier today I had posted something much shorter but similar, only to get ripped by a couple of the Mods. I was going to attach their comments here for all to see but it appears that they have deleted the thread now though. It doesnt even show in my post history.

I am glad that they like your post.

Thanks LL & Duane for your encouragement.

Have a great weekend - God Bless You,

RON B)B)

Thank you Ron! This site started out as a support for me, but lately I have found myself on this site the least. I have watched the bashing and negativity for the last couple of weeks with pure sympathy and shame. Thank you for having the courage to say something, I'm sure that many people have wanted to do this but fear what will happen. When I think about the fear the Iraqi's and our U.S. troops live every second of every day, and then I think about us on this site and how we behave over this investment to each other, I feel only shame. We are all in this together, not just this forum, our troops, the Iraqi's and their new government........remember to be kind to each other.........remember that each one of us is a spark of the Great Divine........the RV is coming....we should be spreading the Joy!

• Upvote 2

Ron, Totally agree with your assessment concerning this issue. I must admit that the maturity of any person is solely based on the sincerity that person may have for others opinions shared on this forum concerning the IQD and its potential. We must learn to live and respect each and everyone gift of sharing whatever they may choose to offer whether we agree or disagree. I have personally learned so much from this site and the hosts of people who have taken time to contribute so that we all have some food for thought about our investment as well as the true lessons of life. Good Luck to us All..--))) May we continue to share information unselfishly :)

Tigergorzow

"The World"

• Upvote 2

Finally some maturity and reason. There has indeed been such silliness and needless bantering about what .... RUMORS!!!! The whole dinar investment, while hopefully VERY legitimate, is RUMOR and SPECULATION at best from where we all stand at this point!. I, too, have often found myself at other sites because of all the "You da man" ... "Yeah, you tell 'em"! etc. about those with whom there is some disagreement.

• Upvote 1

Ladies & Gentlemen of Dinar Vets,

We have seen varying opinions expressed on a wide variety of topics. Analyses, opinions, expressed ideas for consideration, and rumors. It was my understanding that all could be shared with consideration and respect for one another, as well as for varying opinions. However, I see clear disrespect and expressions of contempt and vindictiveness towards others with whom we have differences. I sincerely hope we are all adults here and can share without fear of reproach, or critique with respect and consideration for another's differing opinion. We're all in this investment together and are hopefully encouraging and instructing each other in regards to our mutual IQD investment.

If we feel someone is wrong, we can share a differing opinion without villifying another. Each of us is mature enough to draw our own conclusions based upon information or analytical logic presented in someone's post. Rumors are just that - RUMORS...! Here's what I heard, OR here's what I heard - what do you think...??? But instead we allow our emotions or opinions about another color our thinking - then we start to Bash, criticize, or villify those we don't care for or disagree with. I hope we can stop this, think about who we are & who they are - children of God with differing personalities, backgrounds, and perspectives.

We each need to look at what's presented as a meal placed before us - Eat what we like, and leave the rest,or spit out the bones. I'm sure we are all aware of some ill feelings between members and former members of DV, but I believe we can all rise above the pettyness, ill feelings, and insecurities we all have demonstrated at times. Please, let us remember we are on this ride together, and it's almost over. We don't need to protect others from reading something we might not agree with, because, as I said earlier, we are all grown up men & women and can draw our own conclusions from what is presented. We can write a differing opinion, but then let it go. We are all desiring to find any tidbit of information, intel, or analysis that will help us better understand what's happening, or what we might expect. Let us all be open to whatever is presented, from whatever the source...!

Thanks for allowing me to rant a bit. If I offended anyone - I am truly sorry - because I didn't intend to offend. However, I did want us to reconsider what we might be doing that is hurtful to others, and ultimately to ourselves. We are all adults on this exciting adventure - let's try to enjoy the ride, and get along.

God bless all of you, our troops, and the Iraqi people.

Thanks for the post great work. But let me just say I think a lot of these frustrations comes from the Pumpers that are predicting all of these crazy rates and dates, personally I wish theres was a way to banned pumpers from this site, again great post........ :D

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

True, True, True, Ron. Yes, remember FREEDOM OF SPEECH. But we must

also remember that we are One Nation Under God and we must defend it from all

enemies foreign and domestic and remember

"that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full

measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—

that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom— and that government of the people,

by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Lincoln at Gettysburg

Thank you, Ron! Wonderful post.

• Upvote 1

I agree so much!!! I have been called names and have been bashed becouse of my opinion on Obama, I have also been told I do not support our Vets and current serviceman becouse I do not respect Obama. It is to bad that people cant understand that name calling and bashing is not a good way to go. Just a small example below but feel free to read the whole thred:

It's not an OPINION to say that the guys birth name was Soetero....it's a LIE.

When people post outright lies, they look foolish.

There are none more foolish looking than the birthers.

Carla

ajskj,

So now I'm an idiot birther, foolish lier. Please stop bashing, you don't know me. I am not an idiot, a birther nor am I a foolish lier, I have only quoted a report on obama. If you don't like what is posted than feel free to argue the subject but stop going after good people. I realize your fustrations, but I have many as well on the other side of the coin but I don't feel the need to go after you for your opinions.

Blessings

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20345-the-coming-resignation-of-barack-obama/page__st__20#ixzz0pqialrug

• 2 months later...

Ron,

Thank you. That was all so well said. People also need to remember that it is often from others with differing opinions that we learn. Spirited debate opens up an issue and can reveal new information. Rather than bashing we should use the opportunity of a different perspective.

• Upvote 2

Ron;

Thank you so much for the post.

There are a few posters(myself included) that have not posted thoughts and viewpoints for many , many weeks due to retubution sure to follow, causing unrest or waves, when all that is asked is a view from a fellow investor.

We are all in this together, and need to work together. There are many, many newer people that come here for answers, assistance, or just a place of refuge to gain a better understanding of this investment. I do not want to see this thread turn into a bunch of lurking people, that don't feel confident to ask a question.

We have all come here (at some point) to gain that knowledge, and meet new friends, or just get a chuckle from posts by those that are here for the same reasons, and that through this investment, would have never met.

We are so close to this happening, that yes, many are apprehensive and want or need this to happen.

There is nothing that you, I, or anyone else on this thread can do to expidite an RV, so patience and understanding should be status quo by all.

Thank you again for your heartfelt post.

Bless you brother!!!

ret

• Upvote 2

If we feel someone is wrong, we can share a differing opinion without villifying another. Each of us is mature enough to draw our own conclusions based upon information or analytical logic presented in someone's post.

Read more:

you assume too much and expect too little - - - too many want to villify another even though all thoughts should be taken with a grain of salt and received with a touch of compassion and discernment..............

quit the negativity PLEASE .......................

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Ron for reminding us that we are all in this together. Respect is the key word in all this.We don't have to agree on issues, we can agree to disagree in a respectful manner. I respect everything that is posted wether I believe it or not. I appreciate all the hard work of all the people that post. I do not have the time to sit and research this investment so anything info I can get on this site is a blessing. So thanks to all of you who help bring this all together. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Hey! This is an OLD post! :D

Sorry, couldn't help it. :D

Well actually I could help it but I choose not too. :D

To all bashers and trashers---try to find a little spark of madness in your heart and your day will seem soooo much brighter. B)

Edited by JugDawg1

• 3 months later...