Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WILL A CHANGE IN THE DINAR GENERATE OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS ???

TBomb

BING TRANSLATION:  Citizens are afraid of exploiting vulnerable souls that want to take an informed decision.

By: wab
Date: Tuesday, 02-09-2014 09: 01 pm

Baghdad/alamshani photography: Fadi Haidar Abdul Ameer

And then find the Iraqi street fighting amid rumors or decision by the Government of Iraq amid routine much confusion, whether those

Decisions at the political, social or economic, the talk of the Iraqi Street is raising zeros of the Iraqi currency is planned during the coming period as broadcast media, where the views of the Iraqi citizens about this solitary and moving in one direction from which the individual's ethnicity is not convinced the decision reasoned that the market problems that will occur between buyer and seller and that most of the Iraqi market be a (term) in addition to the lack of Economic stability.

On this subject was prepared (Baghdad News) this investigation.. The first speaker was written by Ahmed Mohamed, who says: good thing that currency as a force in the period before the economic blockade imposed by the United Nations in 1990 after Iraq's occupation of Kuwait, but it should be the decision to lift the zeroes from the currency a deliberate decision and unhurried, this step success linked to the existence of adequate ground security and the ability of the Government to establish the reasons for the success of this step, without these two things will be the consequences of this project with chaos and exploitation of vulnerable souls.

Change a thoughtful or messy

He said Salah fixed: fear of change in the currency by currency traders and impaired wentsael will change currency or chaotic situation be considered all failed economic projects before birth? 

As in the port of Mubarak? 

We want to push forward economic projects and not ink on paper or draft drawn some and hurt others, yet we know the economic feasibility of deleting zeroes from the Iraqi currency would be delete zeros in the global economic financial crisis remained feasible or useful? 

Wentsael also how would be the case with the private sector, especially since Iraq signed the Global Compact of the United Nations to enter the private sector in the Iraqi market, is by private account and what will be the case and if the money circulating in the market and how will change? 

All these questions I put to the Iraqi Central Bank officials to know how will the deletion and how will it pull the currency market and does this affect the value of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, everyone knows that the Iraqi dinar was worth three dollars and half in 1983 with the understanding that Iraq was at war with Iran despite the Iraqi currency fairly strong.

We wish to see an economically successful and useful project from our current which she exhausted us non responsibility in all economic projects meant that the country needed him and we all hope that democratically elected Government to continue the path until they reach safety and to make the iraqna, which thrives in feasting and the money race in financial and economic stability.

The Iraqi economy is stable

Media Hamood says on this subject: I think the step that the Government is in effect a delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency is a bold move, the Iraqi currency in recent decades suffering from severely impaired and clear thinness compared to other currencies of neighbouring countries that the Iraqi economy is stable it is checkered between contraction and vogue in the neighbouring countries enjoyed economic stability, then delete the zeros helps return the Iraqi dinar in the 1980s that the dinar The Iraqi equivalent of US $ 3, and the other is making this decision will just talk or will generate over the next few days to improve the Iraqi currency and make it competitive in world markets, could Iraq to rebound again? Could the new Iraqi dinar to see light in the next few days? These questions arise in the Iraqi Street and the relevant answers.

Political stability is required

Abu Anas Al Muhammadawi also dealer said that all countries recognized that the country has to take an economic decision that there is a large economic stability enjoyed by the country and the risk that the existence of a strong economy and insured from economic shocks of all kinds and this depends of course on the economic vulnerability of import and export and deal in. 

This also requires political stability in order to take this decision, the other thing that is important in determining whether the benefit of application of that decision, is that most of the trading day in the Iraqi market is through the term and this thorny issue and the question of how this will be resolved between the parties and required. 

He adds so much to the prestige of the Iraqi currency economical canpar: The necessities of this resolution is there economic stability in the region through economic transactions in all areas as well as to identify the quantities of import ratios compared to what will come out of funds through imports for other States and this in turn requires political stability in the region and the political and business dealings that Iraq today in crisis logical tensions with neighbouring States and exported at the same time this requires thorough study of this topic and a dot for economic transactions and their relationship The political situation, but if the dish according to the mechanisms just well thought out I think it will add so much to the Iraqi currency's prestige and its return to the world arena

http://www.baghdadnp.com/news.php?action=view&id=22713

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 17

I cannot take the credit for finding this article, but i did take the original source and translate it in Bing, which I find to be a particularly better translation program vs Google - especially for economic articles. This seems to be a reporting from some kind of symposium discussing the potential risks for changing the value of the IQD - and its effects on the import/export markets.  At the least, I like that they're discussing this..yes, we can only hope the value eventually arises to 3.00.   :twocents:  

There was an article that came out before the election, while the politicians were campaigning. About 2 to 5 weeks before the election.If I remember correctly it came from the University of Kufa, It is written in this similar style. I have been trying to find this article. I think that article would go good with this one. If anyone knows this article please bring it here or contact me. I had posted it on Kaps site but it went against the way he was saying the RV was going to happen , so he deleted it. 

I'm kicking myself for not saving that one. 

Smokin article 

Thanx TBomb

• Upvote 1

i will look for it Denis - i will also get Buti in on the hunt..lol

IS THIS IT, DENIS?

zeros from the Iraqi dinar

Researcher from the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Kufa discuss the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar

04/21/2014 13:38:00
Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

Please researched student Jaber Abbas of the College of Management and Economics at the University of Kufa, monetary reform in Iraq in the light of international experiences, and pointed to the hope that the monetary reform is part of the basis for the economic reform process, which ensures that the CBI after its independence in 2003, as it enables the bank of inflation targeting and control of the money supply and restore confidence in Iraqi dinars in terms of real value, and added: "The study trials were the experience of Turkey, which has worked to delete six zeros from the nominal value of the coin and the experience of Nigeria to raise zeros from its currency, given that these two experiences of More experiments distinguished in the process of inflation targeting "and confirmed the researcher that the most important findings of the study is that the choice of the appropriate timing to make the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar will remove the impact of inflation and restore confidence in Iraqi dinars as a store of value, came in a letter submitted by the student to get Masters degree majoring in Finance.

•  

http://www.uokufa.edu.iq/ar/index.php/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A9/3854-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%83%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B4-%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A.html

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 2

Can someone here please see to it that none of the lopsters or other "IQD RV-Soon" disbelievers gets to read this post?

Likewise, it would be a good idea to keep it from all the Gurus too so that they can't take any credit for it, or quote from it.

Just let us have a few peaceful moments to enjoy the sweet sounds of the words contained in it.

But, I guess that would be just too much to ask or expect!

Billio0

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 2

While their country is all but being taken away from them, perhaps they should do something of this nature to generate funds and investments. Just hope that the ISIS group does not benefit in any sort of way but that would be difficult to say as they have taken over some key Iraqi resources and locations so you could not say that they could not. If they can pull off raising the value of their currency, more power to them, but they're still going to need the help of the rest of the world getting rid of these barbaric thugs. Maybe that is why they are consider the RV now. (?)

Edited by R Veyron

There was an article that came out before the election, while the politicians were campaigning. About 2 to 5 weeks before the election.If I remember correctly it came from the University of Kufa, It is written in this similar style. I have been trying to find this article. I think that article would go good with this one. If anyone knows this article please bring it here or contact me. I had posted it on Kaps site but it went against the way he was saying the RV was going to happen , so he deleted it. 

I'm kicking myself for not saving that one. 

Smokin article 

Thanx TBomb

LOL, YEP, this article would not last 5 mins on Kaps board...they have said nothing about a 10 cent float. :eyebrows:

Don't get me wrong, I would take a 10 cent float....................let it rip.

• Upvote 1

LOL, YEP, this article would not last 5 mins on Kaps board...they have said nothing about a 10 cent float. :eyebrows:

Don't get me wrong, I would take a 10 cent float....................let it rip.

As everyone is aware, Kap believes in a float from 1166, but he didn't censor this article. He posted it, himself, around midnight last night, and it's still up.