Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lonelyiniraq post

ayaimmortal

Could it be the same person mention in the previous post 'news from on the ground in Iraq" posted earlier today???

Is it a run on the bank, or just scurring from another bombing in Iraq,. They've had a few recently.

They are 2 different people if it was a bombing im sure they would have said that.

It is 3am in the morning here on the 14th as I post this. I have nothing new in the last day or so but I am at a base about 100 miles from Baghdad. The only news we get is from the Armed forces network. Nothing local except what we can get online. Really hopeful that there is excitement in the streets could be the sign we have been looking for.

• Upvote 3

I am doc80904 and my name is Bruce. Recently I put up a post about watching the country being reboune. You can find it in the history. What I wrote was coppied by carlablum and posted again claiming it was found from an outside source which is silly to say the least but I wont go into what my thoughts are on that. What I would say is this. I did put a term into the post saying "boots on the ground". This is a common term here in country and I ask please don't get me confused with anyone else here as I did not say that. Yes I am here but did not say that. Please excuse me I just don't want to get mixed up in another false claim gone bad by someone who cannot support such a statement.

• Upvote 2

I am doc80904 and my name is Bruce. Recently I put up a post about watching the country being reboune. You can find it in the history. What I wrote was coppied by carlablum and posted again claiming it was found from an outside source which is silly to say the least but I wont go into what my thoughts are on that. What I would say is this. I did put a term into the post saying "boots on the ground". This is a common term here in country and I ask please don't get me confused with anyone else here as I did not say that. Yes I am here but did not say that. Please excuse me I just don't want to get mixed up in another false claim gone bad by someone who cannot support such a statement.

doc8094, I read your original post, then saw it again posted as an outside source by Carlablum. I too was wondering what was going on with that post. It seemed very odd. carlablum usually does her "homework". I will keep your name (doc80904) in my memory and will look for any additional topics you post, as your topic was very informative and well thought out, without a lot of hype. Be safe!!!