Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - September 3, 2014

Adam Montana

I have nothing against Adam ( think he is a fine fellow)  but how long can this smoke, mirrors and BS continue.  I am a platinum member  ( for a long time).  I have been invested since 2003.  Been reading and watching this dog and pony show for a long time.  No one has made any money but the guru's  and web site owners. So my question, are they all connected and laughing all the way to the bank.  Been a long run and I am sure they are all very wealthy by now.  I will be the first to eat my words id this all comes to a happy ending to all the faithful who invested their hard earned dollars for the hope of a ROI.  Thank you for your time and I truly hope for a R.V and a happy ending for all of us, the investors.  :o)  

If I'd attempt to say    "SOON"...You'd kill me, right?

Been into this for almost 10 years myself...I know how it feels

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I have nothing against Adam ( think he is a fine fellow)  but how long can this smoke, mirrors and BS continue.  I am a platinum member  ( for a long time).  I have been invested since 2003.  Been reading and watching this dog and pony show for a long time.  No one has made any money but the guru's  and web site owners. So my question, are they all connected and laughing all the way to the bank.  Been a long run and I am sure they are all very wealthy by now.  I will be the first to eat my words id this all comes to a happy ending to all the faithful who invested their hard earned dollars for the hope of a ROI.  Thank you for your time and I truly hope for a R.V and a happy ending for all of us, the investors.  :o)  

I've been in it for about 10 years as well.. not that i am or ever was a "guru". but i even told people from the start, this will be a long slow process. Saw people back in '05 looking at all the web sites every day and thinking they will get rich the next day. I was of the mind back then that it would be at least 10 years before they could really call themselves a country again and be able to value their own currency to a proper rate.

Even still.... Most all of us knew it may never value at the high rate people dreamed of, it may never go above .05 to 1 and it may never happen at all!. So it is: Be willing to lose it all for the possibility of a large(huge) gain or leave it alone. No promises were made by descent people! (this was never a "post Gulf War Kuwait" situation like so many tried to sell it as)

But even still.. I have already made money off the value of the Dinar. I bought at VERY low prices and sold enough when it was at its highest to pay for all that i bought, plus a bit more and still have a lot left over to "get rich". So there is/was money to be made without being a "guru".

If you did not do your "due diligence" before hand, don't blame people like Adam or all the shame "gurus" out there for it not happening, just be glad you are part of something that could be life changing for some of us.

My :twocents:

Pray for those caught up in the conflict there and... Go RV!

• Upvote 1