Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So put that in your pipe and smoke it Gurus!

djgabrielie

I wanted to add that the "Common Sense Philosophy" continues to bring me back to this post by PIF. If you read each and any of these posts and dissect it paragraph by paragraph while applying common sense, you can usually stop reading before you get to the end.

Wow that is too much work. Kind of like listening to the weatherman (woman) and taking readings of barometric pressure and other stuff. I prefer to look at my grass,  if it brown it needs rain. Is it raining? Nope continue to hope for rain, go about my day. Is it raining? Yes. Great, Continue to go about my day. 

Things are so much better when you are not in a position of control to just sit back and relax and when things happen, they happen (or don't). 

Don't worry be happy!  :angel:  :twothumbs:  :backflip:

• Upvote 1

I have always been a bit "Batty". Comes from being a former airshow pilot I guess. Could be that after a couple of years of Chemo, I could be "Chemobrained" . :eyebrows: Almost at the end of this Cancer journey. BTW I won. Will be cancer free in two more rounds.

FlyHi, I noticed your Avatar. Is that you hang gliding?

Hey DJ sorry to disappoint, nope not hang gliding but I'm flying a kite! 

Good for you taking the tough Chemo protocol, I shied away from the chemical 'cocktails' and went natural for my C journey 

• Upvote 3

So glad to hear that you have won not only your battle but also the war. I lost my girlfriend 4 years ago to cancer. I know how devastating it can be. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really sorry to hear that. I'm sure you both went thru a lot together.

Mia Farrow Quote - "I get it now; I didn't get it then. That life is about losing and about doing it as gracefully as possible...and enjoying everything in between."

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001201/bio?ref_=nm_ql_1

That quote means a lot to me.

• Upvote 3

PIF is as full of it as Tony....he was in bed with Dave Schimt (sp).......they started a private dong group a while back........that seemed to fizzle.........now Dave has kicked PIF to the curb and now Daves in bed with the DRAGON FAMILY..........., GEEZ , it never ends.......the stupidity never ends.

dog-attacks-mirror-gif.gif

• Upvote 2

I'm tired of facts being pushed to the bottom. People can avoid the kind of grief that many members have experienced over the years if thy just use common sense when reading these articles.

So again I provide my canned response that widens everyday.

The dates are moving to the right with each days passing. So I offer my canned response at this point. When TLAR, TNT, BGG, GET, Jester, Freewaybill, millionday, KTFA, poppy3, Okie, poofness, DebTarHeelGirl, MtnGoat, EXOGEN, Stage3Alpha, papajack, stryker and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor", but they have no right to continually and falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment. They only spew unfounded rumors. The know nothing. Do your own investigations and homework to arrive at your own conclusions. The list keeps growing. If you’re a newbie to this investment you might want to take advantage of the wisdom of those who have been in this investment for years. We have some of the best on this site including Adam Montana the owner of this site. Take advantage of it. I believe they are all a part of ISIS…. “I’m stupid … I’m sure… lol
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...