Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TONY SAYS GOOD NEWS

chinadawg

I know I'm not going to get any fans from this post... but the game is over. ISIS has invaded Iraq. There is no way the Iraqi dinar is going to increase in value... allowing these scum bags to have an unlimited supply of money for weapons. I wish it wasn't the case...I wanted to get rich myself. Anyone that is still listening to these "gurus"... seriously need to open their eyes and stop the dreaming. I know this post sounds rude.. but that isn't the intention. What I've just said is the cold hard facts of the matter. The "gurus" are nothing more than "spin doctors"... trying to get your hard earned money into their pockets. Iraq will never be able to increase the value of the dinar until they have security in that country and that isn't going to happen for a very very long time. I'm as disappointed as all of you are... I've had this worthless toilet paper for over ten years... but ask yourself this... would you send your son or daughter to Iraq to live ? Then why should this country be trusted with wealth ?

And you come here only to save us fools from ourselves.................god bless you..............give me a HUGG.!!!!

friends-multi-cultural-hugging-park-3679

• Upvote 1

Sorry your confused.

funny-pictures-10.jpg LOL...Take a chill pill bro,,,,we just funnin in the rumor section till we get the official word from Adam.........................................relax and enjoy the ride, ....life to short to stress.

you're  :peace:

relax and enjoy the ride, ....life to short to stress.

End Quote

That's what rapist says to victim sometimes

You're right on Umbertino! :bravo:

Amazing...the inside information this buffoon seems to know. Day after day, week after week, year after year. And the idiots from his site continue to copy and spread this BS. Jeep guy....totally accurate. Tony = sewer level.

You are sooooo right King! Glad to see that some folks get it.   :bravo:

Security with no guns??  I think I'll take care of my own security.  The call center girl is mine and my security will take care of any intruders.

Did you say "call girl"? - LOL :shrug:  :eyebrows:  :lmao:

• Upvote 2

It gets to us all at times.....I am sure no harm was meant.....I went off on a post form Okie one day. It had hit real close to home after losing friends in the tornado and he had the nerve to complain about posting with no windows form the tornado....I called BS and just unloaded...I believe even Bumper deleted some of my post. I did say sorry, but sometimes the BS just gets to us all

• Upvote 6

It gets to us all at times.....I am sure no harm was meant.....I went off on a post form Okie one day. It had hit real close to home after losing friends in the tornado and he had the nerve to complain about posting with no windows form the tornado....I called BS and just unloaded...I believe even Bumper deleted some of my post. I did say sorry, but sometimes the BS just gets to us all

I agree, and the guru predictions do get crazy, I just find it better to laugh than cry about it, nothing we can do to stop it, I would rather choose to stay positive and have a great day opposed to the gloom and doom and have a crappy day, it"s really what an individual decides to do. :)

• Upvote 1

The latest Tony Baloney:

I wonder if he'll forget what he said TODAY:

9-5-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]  You should be excited – it’s a super-fantastic day, weekend, next week.  Yesterday we were told it was supposed to take place between 8 and 10, don’t know if that’s our time or their time. The only  thing we hear they are waiting for is the end of the NATO Summit, which just closed, and a few more arrivals from that NATO conference.  The good news is they are not saying in the coming days or weeks, but in hours.  We know people who have used their Qi cards at more than three dollars. We have said several times that it is loaded internationally at a consistent rate of $3+.   There is not going to be any LOP, not going to be 10 cents, not going to be 90 cents or one-to-one.  This is the best place we’ve ever been in, according to all the media.  By Tuesday at the latest, the nightmares will be over and the dreams will begin.

• Downvote 1

It happens, have to vent at some point, okie is a good start

Edited by moose 57