Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TONY SAYS GOOD NEWS

chinadawg

Here's the broken record post from today:

9-2-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]    Iraq has done everything they needed to do and released the process to the IMF and BIS... The plan was for this to be released over the weekend. The banks were notified, and called in all their people.  Today was supposed to be the whole works.  Everybody was geared up for that process, even security...  The Qi cards are international, and being converted at the banks.  We know someone who took their card into a bank in US to get their balance, and it transferred over at a rate of $3.71.  We know people in Jordan and Turkey doing the same thing at the same rate.  Even though the rate is $3.71 on the card, we have confirmation from four different banks who were offering the same rate as each other, and slightly higher than the 3.71...a higher rate than Iraq.   It is now sitting one level away from the streets.  It was on the street level but they turned it off.  It was ready, prepared to go this weekend, and we know that by everything that occurred.  It just didn’t make it to us.  We were that close!   AT a moment’s notice, we are within 2-15 minutes, whenever it happens.  

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up when it happens..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Someone please tell me that I am imagining that there is a posting about TNT Tony. No one in their right mind would even mention the name let alone actually post something in writing from him. IT'S NOT FUNNY! I am on the verge of throwing up. Don't you have anything better to do, like pick your nose hairs?  This is almost as bad as posting rambling babble from Mtn Goat. Why clog up the site with absolute rubbish?  Just wait for Adam to announce or verify - that's where the truth comes from.  Goooooooooooooooo RV!

:twocents:  :soon:  :praying:

• Upvote 3

Someone please tell me that I am imagining that there is a posting about TNT Tony. No one in their right mind would even mention the name let alone actually post something in writing from him. IT'S NOT FUNNY! I am on the verge of throwing up. Don't you have anything better to do, like pick your nose hairs?  This is almost as bad as posting rambling babble from Mtn Goat. Why clog up the site with absolute rubbish?  Just wait for Adam to announce or verify - that's where the truth comes from.  Goooooooooooooooo RV!

:twocents:  :soon:  :praying:

Sorry your confused.

funny-pictures-10.jpg LOL...Take a chill pill bro,,,,we just funnin in the rumor section till we get the official word from Adam.........................................relax and enjoy the ride, ....life to short to stress.

I know I'm not going to get any fans from this post... but the game is over. ISIS has invaded Iraq. There is no way the Iraqi dinar is going to increase in value... allowing these scum bags to have an unlimited supply of money for weapons. I wish it wasn't the case...I wanted to get rich myself. Anyone that is still listening to these "gurus"... seriously need to open their eyes and stop the dreaming. I know this post sounds rude.. but that isn't the intention. What I've just said is the cold hard facts of the matter. The "gurus" are nothing more than "spin doctors"... trying to get your hard earned money into their pockets. Iraq will never be able to increase the value of the dinar until they have security in that country and that isn't going to happen for a very very long time. I'm as disappointed as all of you are... I've had this worthless toilet paper for over ten years... but ask yourself this... would you send your son or daughter to Iraq to live ? Then why should this country be trusted with wealth ?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I know I'm not going to get any fans from this post... but the game is over. ISIS has invaded Iraq. There is no way the Iraqi dinar is going to increase in value... allowing these scum bags to have an unlimited supply of money for weapons. I wish it wasn't the case...I wanted to get rich myself. Anyone that is still listening to these "gurus"... seriously need to open their eyes and stop the dreaming. I know this post sounds rude.. but that isn't the intention. What I've just said is the cold hard facts of the matter. The "gurus" are nothing more than "spin doctors"... trying to get your hard earned money into their pockets. Iraq will never be able to increase the value of the dinar until they have security in that country and that isn't going to happen for a very very long time. I'm as disappointed as all of you are... I've had this worthless toilet paper for over ten years... but ask yourself this... would you send your son or daughter to Iraq to live ? Then why should this country be trusted with wealth ?

Somebody will go..." Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhh...Common sense!

• Upvote 2