Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News from on the ground in Iraq

Pbeach

My son who was in the Army just talked to friends in Iraq who said the the Iraqi people were jamming the banks in Iraq to exchange their dollars and other currencies for DINARS.

Contact in Iraq said they had to guard Iraqi banks because large of Iraqis trying to get to the banks.

Believe they may have heard something about the RV comings. Take it for what it is worth but did come contacts in Iraq.

Edited by Pbeach
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

My son who was in the Army just talked to friends in Iraq who said the the Iraqi people were jamming the banks in Iraq to exchange their dollars and other currencies for DINARS.

Contact in Iraq said they had to guard Iraqi banks because large of Iraqis trying to get to the banks.

Believe they may have heard something about the RV comings. Take it for what it is worth but did come contacts in Iraq.

We've heard so many reports like this over the past months. Perhaps this time it will be different, but I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, sounds like some good news; time will tell

Thank you for posting

ret

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wonder what our resident iraqis have to say about this.... Would be nice though...

I'd love it if some Boots On The Ground would sneak us a little video of these type of happenings.... those of you with friends and relatives over there ask them to try to get some if it's not going to put themselves in harm's way or is against their standing orders.

• Upvote 3

possibly they see stability , time to get their futures in order and of course their bro's work at the bank , somethings up . The difference, we are a few more months into this , and this one holds more weight .!

good New's from Iraq

Hope its true!

The fact that you have never posted anything like this before adds credibility to what you have said. ;) IMO

• Upvote 1

Sadly unless your considered a "guru" some here will give you little credence. I for one Thank You for putting forth info you recieved,lets hope this means we're getting closer to our GOAL!!!!!! God Bless

Hope this is true! I would love to cash in next week! :twothumbs:

thank you for your info .....

No disrespect attended but isn't like 10:25 pm in Baghdad "Banks are closed right"

Sadly unless your considered a "guru" some here will give you little credence. I for one Thank You for putting forth info you recieved,lets hope this means we're getting closer to our GOAL!!!!!! God Bless

You don't have to be a guru to share. This is the type of information that could turn out to be credible. Thanks for the post.

:)

• Upvote 1

No disrespect attended but isn't like 10:25 pm in Baghdad "Banks are closed right"

and also banks are closed there on fri and sat open back up on sun

not to bash the post or what he heard it would be great if things hit this weekend :)

I'd love it if some Boots On The Ground would sneak us a little video of these type of happenings.... those of you with friends and relatives over there ask them to try to get some if it's not going to put themselves in harm's way or is against their standing orders.

I'm with you k98nights ... a video clip with the date (newspaper or something) of lines of Iraqis with dollars in hands and coming out with IQD ... we could also see what denoms ... or would they just deposit it into their accounts like you and I would? ... makes me wanna' go hmmmmmmm.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for the wonderful event and today, tomorrow, or this weekend works just fine for me!

PEACE

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

Why not! After all, according to many gurus, it's rv'd hundreds of times thus far. lol

I receved a call from my co-worker last night in Bagdad and he said he saw on the news there that the RV would be on the 17th @ .86 I hope that he saw and heard right........That would explane the run on the Iraq banks....

• Upvote 1

Come on people, have to think outside of the box.

Did we ever think that this happened while we slept last night?

We cant really think things happen just on U.S. time

I receved a call from my co-worker last night in Bagdad and he said he saw on the news there that the RV would be on the 17th @ .86 I hope that he saw and heard right........That would explane the run on the Iraq banks....

I'm in Kuwait now and all is quite.....It's Thursday night here and the banks will be closed for the next 2 days

Other sites are posting intel very similar to this. What is going on?

Extracted from NP and posted by dejavu

another rumor from hubby and his gang, LOL

first is from the guy who is teaching english and started investing in business over there, says something is definitely going on with money some folks seem very excited, he is trying to get the scoop

second, is friend's father who is in some sort of banking, not sure of his job, he told son one of two currencies will increase in value today, either dong or dinar, he told son he feels it's teh dinar because of certain things he heard, have no clue what those things are, but guy will be calling back later if he here's anything else, or never if neither revalues imo, LOL

rolleyes.gif

I'm in Kuwait now and all is quite.....It's Thursday night here and the banks will be closed for the next 2 days

If it was on the news in Bagdad I am sure many people over there would have let us know and we would most likely find an article on it. Also, I don't think they would give the US two days to jump up and buy more Dinar from the dealers LOL JMHO

Sure would be nice!

Blessings.

• Upvote 2

Contact called my son (Army buddy) last night which was daylight hours in Iraq. He said they had been detail to guard Iraqi banks due to the large number of Iraqi trying to change dollars and other currencies

back into dollars. Like I said take it for what it is worth. I did post in RUMORS...

• Upvote 1

Contact called my son (Army buddy) last night which was daylight hours in Iraq. He said they had been detail to guard Iraqi banks due to the large number of Iraqi trying to change dollars and other currencies

back into dollars. Like I said take it for what it is worth. I did post in RUMORS...

I am sure you meant to say Dinars?

Blessings