Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: My Belief Is It Will Be $3.71 - There Are Those That Will Call Me A KooK !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting The Agreement To Have Tlar Committed !

Tlar:   The agreement is signed as I  write this.  tlar

Email sent today to family and friends

Tlar Comment :   - The Iraqi's have spent this last week meeting. All sects were involved including the Shia, Sunni, Kurds and Turkman.

The purpose which has been the hold up in the process, is to remove the element of "trust" between the sects and put forth a document in writing which identified both the big problems and their solutions.

Laws that have been dormant for years like the HCL and Article 104 were moved to the fore front along with their solutions. They were agreed upon to be signed, run in front of parliament and registered with the Iraqi courts and the UN.

This document is all important to the process to give everyone that warm fuzzy to vote this new government in.
~~~

Many of these things could not be done before the government is voted in because they require the new COM to be seated and the Sunni's and the Kurd's, having been burnt by the previous Shia government lead by Maliki, were gun shy to vote until they got assurances that the new government was in tune with their concerns and solutions.

Both the Kurd's and the Sunni presented papers of demands and the negotiations commenced. As of this morning sometime we should see that all parties have signed, all agreements are done.

This will be seen by the CBI as a settled position as far as the government goes. The government may or may not take a few more days to form but it is my belief that it will make no difference to the plan.

Both the Sunni and Kurd's have presented their ministers for revue and that revue has already rejected two unqualified applicants.

So there is a process at work here to get the most qualified experienced technocrats that they can to run these ministries unlike the last government where you could purchase a ministry if you offered the most money.

The process and announcement of the government should be early this week as the Iraqi's are acting at light speed for them.

Tomorrow we should see our RV providing that the document is/was signed last night and there is every reason to believe it was.

The CBI needs this done and it has been waiting patiently since July 1st to introduce monetary change.

The last word is that it is still holding in the high threes. My belief is it will be $3.71 and I have my reasons for this. I won't go into them here.

Next week should be a glorious week for both us and the Iraqi's. I realize there are many that still don't understand what's going on or how they can do this.

I also realize that if I miss the date by even one day, there are those that will call me a kook. It makes no difference to me. I want everyone to know how close this is to being finished.

When this happens, I am asking that everyone who is in my direct family contact me immediately. Tlar

Jaxjags:      Published by the agency on the eighth day    BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

A member of the negotiating committee of the National Alliance, Hamid Malp on Monday that "the government paper curriculum to the next government will be completed today for presentation at an expanded meeting for signature by all the political blocs."

Said Malp that this paper prepared by the National Alliance after integrating the demands of all the political blocs and agreed upon by everyone, and will be signed today in an expanded meeting will be held this evening,

pointing out that "intensive talks between the political blocs, which he described as positive, leading to the semi-agreement on this
The paper by the major blocs, with the hope that we finish this paper and sign it at a meeting today, to cross to the nomination stage minister. "

He pointed out "that in the case of agreement on this paper and signed today, will provide candidates for the ministries from tomorrow for two days, is likely to provide cab ministerial session in the House of Representatives to be held early next week."

T / A N / 12  1, 2014 | 1:45 http://8th-day.com/?p=68727
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Whether he be right or wrong,, I still like Tlar.. I like what I read...I am not high as a kite nor bite everything given in front of me.. I have my own opinion too :)

And if he believes the rate is $3.71.. that's what he believes and he doesn't shove it down our throats.  

Funny thing with rumor is, even though you despise rumor and the gurus, but you can't help yourself to continue reading the rumors.. because it has become an addiction

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Hey Thug I see you have found something to dangle in front of our noses - ha ha ha --  I will take it - gladly --

I don't "know" Tlar of course but have been reading him for several years now and  his explanations make sense to me  - I would rather read his musings and support them over many of the others  -  He has as good of a chance at being right as the others --   I have nothing to bring forth to prove him  wrong  on his "perspective" of the events taking place -  but I do not think "perspectives" on a speculation  require such stringent  declaration of proof -- lol  JMHO 

Hey  I am cool with anyone sharing their opinions - thank you Thug for bringing them --  appreciate it !!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Hey Thug I see you have found something to dangle in front of our noses - ha ha ha --  I will take it - gladly --

I don't "know" Tlar of course but have been reading him for several years now and  his explanations make sense to me  - I would rather read his musings and support them over many of the others  -  He has as good of a chance at being right as the others --   I have nothing to bring forth to prove him  wrong  on his "perspective" of the events taking place -  but I do not think "perspectives" on a speculation  require such stringent  declaration of proof -- lol  JMHO 

Hey  I am cool with anyone sharing their opinions - thank you Thug for bringing them --  appreciate it !!

Uneek :)

Agree :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

All I have to say is when it does happen, whether tomorrow or 2 years from now. Jaws are going to drop to the floor across the Dinar Community. :o

Mine will not be one of them. LOL.

Most won't know what to do at that point, I think shock will have them in a stupor, ha. (Love this>>      :bravo:

My point is that so many have waited so long, and been let down so many times in their hope, that at this point. They have become psychologically conditioned in their response to any good news that comes about at all. As if they have told themselves no matter what they read, not to believe it or have any hope in it. Which is completely understandable.

The problem is they have wired themselves to expect nothing as a result of good-news because all they are looking at is the "reality" of the negative (smoke?).

That's ok though, everyone has a choice to what realm of consciousness they choose to exist, its all perception anyways.

The fact of the matter is; we don't know. This has never been done before. The whole world is a experiment. Globally, economics has never been this close knit together and countries dependent on one another for commerce and sustainability. Everything we witness in the news from Geo-politics to Global-economics is a stage. Everyone buys into it. Why? Because its easy. They want to be told a story. It is whatever "they" say it is. It happens how "they" want it to happen. Things don't necessarily have to make sense. They just need to look reasonable, believable. Sometimes I can't tell if I am in a movie or this is real life the way stuff comes across our news stations. So surreal, isn't it? Why would Iraq be any different. The CIA exists for a reason... and sometimes.. the truth is stranger than reality. :peace:

Cheers

Edited by A^ROK
  • Upvote 9

Very Well Said Uneek........... :)

I couldn't  agree with you more.      :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

9-1-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar I am truly sorry to say there is a potential delay that just came up. The Iraqi's have been asked to hold the RV for a few days. This won't set well with the Iraqi's but they will take tonight to figure out whether they will hold on not. I should get better clarification in the morning. Again I am so sorry to have to tell you this but I just got the word. If there is a delay it won't be long.

• Upvote 5

I've lost track as to how many times  "it is all done !" has been announced and then months of excuses follow, telling us that they (the guru's) can't figure out why it hasn't been announced  and before we know it, another Ramadan comes up..... and we know what that means...... NOTHING happens before, during or after Ramadan.

• Upvote 1

I've lost track as to how many times  "it is all done !" has been announced and then months of excuses follow, telling us that they (the guru's) can't figure out why it hasn't been announced  and before we know it, another Ramadan comes up..... and we know what that means...... NOTHING happens before, during or after Ramadan.

I think Tlar is not an okie I think Tlar means well

• Upvote 2

It seems that the RV will Never be "Done"...

Update (from another site):

9-1-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   I am truly sorry to say there is a potential delay that just came up.  The Iraqi's have been asked to hold the RV for a few days.  This won't set well with the Iraqi's but they will take tonight to figure out whether they will hold on not.  I should get better clarification in the morning.  Again I am so sorry to have to tell you this but I just got the word.  If there is a delay it won't be long.  

• Upvote 2

Can't wait for my text message from Adam :-) until then I will get up in the morning and go to work.

Will,

Same here :)

9-1-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar I am truly sorry to say there is a potential delay that just came up. The Iraqi's have been asked to hold the RV for a few days. This won't set well with the Iraqi's but they will take tonight to figure out whether they will hold on not. I should get better clarification in the morning. Again I am so sorry to have to tell you this but I just got the word. If there is a delay it won't be long.

thanks DB :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1