Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking at everything and just reading people's opinions throughout the release of articles, I'm just not seeing anything good coming out of Abadi and the new government. I don't feel like it does anything to influence the likelihood of any kind of "revaluation" of the dinar.

Neg me if you will, it's just my opinion; I just feel like lately this is just looking like it's fading into obscurity and the people behind this have all long done made their money while we persevere hoping for a miracle.

• Upvote 3

Really?  I can't believe you are serious!  You must not read any articles or anything other than GooRoo garbage.  I've been in this 8 years and have never seen so much get done in Iraq as in the last few weeks.  Never have I seen so many articles about the change in value of the dinar.  I really don't know why you would feel this way after all this time.  Maliki never did squat, for the first time the HCL is settled, the government will actually be seated in the next week and not delayed for 8 years. The Kurds are coming to parliament meetings, no one is walking out, they have more members showing up than ever before, you must not be reading articles.  Isis is being driven out, oil is allowed to be sold.  I really find your pessimistic attitude rather far afield.  You should have felt that way when Maliki refused to leave and sold your dinar.  Did you just start this thread for a joke? Try reading some articles and stay away from others opinions.  The articles speak volumes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well said sundog!

TQueezy and ezrapound,

Please don't allow the mainstream headline news to sway your confidence in the IQD. If Iraq was not worth saving, then the world powers wouldn't be sending weapons and assisting with limited airstrikes.

If the politicians of Iraq were still entrenched in their sectarian differences, they wouldn't now be rushing to form an all-inclusive government.

I'm not one to peddle Hopium, and despise those who do, but I sincerely believe that very positive things are happening now that pale in comparison to anything in the past for us IQD investors. If you've waited this long, I implore you to hold on for just a while longer.

Of course, that just my opinion, but I'm sticking to it!

Billio0

Really?  I can't believe you are serious!  You must not read any articles or anything other than GooRoo garbage.  I've been in this 8 years and have never seen so much get done in Iraq as in the last few weeks.  Never have I seen so many articles about the change in value of the dinar.  I really don't know why you would feel this way after all this time.  Maliki never did squat, for the first time the HCL is settled, the government will actually be seated in the next week and not delayed for 8 years. The Kurds are coming to parliament meetings, no one is walking out, they have more members showing up than ever before, you must not be reading articles.  Isis is being driven out, oil is allowed to be sold.  I really find your pessimistic attitude rather far afield.  You should have felt that way when Maliki refused to leave and sold your dinar.  Did you just start this thread for a joke? Try reading some articles and stay away from others opinions.  The articles speak volumes.

I did sell off the majority of my dinar in july

After 9 years

I don't think its a joke that people feel this way

• Upvote 2