Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

68 pages interview with Iraq abassador Chris Hill

drox

I found this and consider it a wealth of information. I haven't ever seen it posted or referenced by anyone. Hopefully it is a DV exclusive. It is 68 pages but a fairly easy read. It gives you great insight into the United States stance on Iraq. It doesn't reveal much about the RV but it could help us to understand timelines, Iraqi insights, and priorities. I recommend you read it to further your education.

http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Files/events/2010/0404_iraq_elections_doha/iraq_elections_transcript.pdf

• Upvote 1

I found this and consider it a wealth of information. I haven't ever seen it posted or referenced by anyone. Hopefully it is a DV exclusive. It is 68 pages but a fairly easy read. It gives you great insight into the United States stance on Iraq. It doesn't reveal much about the RV but it could help us to understand timelines, Iraqi insights, and priorities. I recommend you read it to further your education.

http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Files/events/2010/0404_iraq_elections_doha/iraq_elections_transcript.pdf

Excellent Post Drox, very informative, and enlightening. It's truly an amazing event, we're all bickering about how long things have been taking, but I'm sure Iraq is just taking their time to do it their way and get it right, they are the first to try Democracy in the Middle East so it's definitely a majorly historical event, not just for them, but for the whole world.

thank you again, nice read...defintely got some good insight out of it.

V