Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHO IS ADAM MONTANA???

MRCHIPS

Believe me I don't want to believe any of what I read on that site. However it does put doubt in your mind when that info. is brought to your attention. Anyone can say anything and get away with it on the internet, I hope it is all just a bunch of crap. So what is so bad about asking Adam for some proof of who he is and what he's about. As above, anyone can say anything they want and if no one asks then it is assumed it is gospel. Again I have looked on our Dinar Vets site but can't locate any of the answers I have asked. The site is huge and I may be missing it somewhere. I am not saying that anyone asked me to buy dinars or dongs or to join VIP or to get an IBC, which I have, just that I have spent a lot of money related to this site at my own discretion to hopefully reduce my tax burden with the provided information but am also looking at trusting someone I don't know anything about to hold my money post RV. Thanks skeetdog you seem to understand my concerns while others are being rude. Sorry but I don't think that if you read the same info. I read that you also wouldn't have some concerns.

I am all for the RV and now that I have stirred the pot, I wish you all a nice weekend.

By the way my name is Rick ****** in Oklahoma since you asked.

I know who you are...and I won't say how I discovered this.

Mr chIps, fair question, and with 40 thousand people or more here cruising DV, each and everyone will give you a different answer. All I know is if and when this is all over and we finally put a face and name to these avatar names, I'm sure we will still call each other by those avatar names. I mean, Sandfly is Sandfly, whether his name is Tom, **** or Harry, he is the Sandfly. Dinar Thug has many sub names, Thuzzz, Thugs, Thugster and whether his name is Jim, Steve, or Paul, he is Thugs. Adam May be a Thursten, Jed, or Donald etc... I have been here since January of this year, a newbie in comparison, but what I can tell you is I have received nothing other then respect, dignity, and a genuine sense of friendship in this site. I have NEVER been solicited to buy, invest, donate, divulge, share, any of what is mine, be it it personal or financial.

I truly understand the word trust and what that represents and also understand that their are many cons and scams out there. My experience here has been nothing other then a positive one with intelligent people with a big heart moving In the same direction for the better of us all. Believe me their are idiots here as well, but that's the internet, some people just love to live in negativity and prey off the garbage that folks love to toss.

The information that Adam has compiled is the result of a lot a exhaustive, time consuming hard work which he has not asked for one dollar for, never asked for a donation, never asked for a credit card number, never even asked what my real name is.

Their is more information compiled on this site that would fill hundreds of libraries on various subjects, not only Dinars. I for one have learned more in this short time that I'm sure would have cost me 100 times more then I have invested in this if I attended the finest universities on the planet.

TRUST, what a word that is, I mean do we vote people into government knowing that we don't trust them for one second, YES we do. Do we TRUST our financial system? NOOOO but we still put our money in banks, buy stocks, purchase investment properties etc..

If this thing never RV's, the knowledge I have gained, contacts I have made, friends I have made has been well worth it to me. I try not to dwell on this and start spending money I don't have and I am of sound mind and body to make a intelligent decision of what is right or not. Making decisions is about a feeling, be it a gut feeling or what ever. Have you ever heard the expression " I feel right about the decision I made" or "something doesn't feel right about this" well I have made decision based on feelings I get.

A trusted friend brought me here, I didn't bite off more then I could chew, I read, investigated, read some more, met some super people, read some spectacular stories, exchanged some laughs, made some plans, broadened my portfolio. For me and this is my own personal opinion, it has been a pleasure to be here.

I wish you all the best in your own personal endeavors.

• Upvote 3

With all due respect to Adam Montana and the rest of the DV group I didn't realize my question would be taken to the depth it has gone. I unfortunately don't have the funding to due the due diligence some can afford. I do believe in your extensive program advice and that was not what I questioned. I have spent as much money as I can afford in getting to the point where I am and was second guessing my own intuition I guess. I do however wish I had the funds to run the whole program of ideas by a Tax Attorney, CPA and Financial Advisor but that won't be able to happen until post RV. I will continue to progress through the DV system as money allows. I never suggested anyone has ever asked me for anything and I realize I have made my own decisions on what and where I go and do.

I did not know that I could contact Adam Montana directly or I would have made that attempt and I apologize for my inexperience of computer usage and stumbling through an exhausting large site.

Goldiegirl if you know who I am and where I live bring over your bottle of fine wine and we can toast an RV. Better yet my wife and I have made a very pleasurable umbrella drink we can toast with.

I hope this topic is put to bed soon. Such a can of worms I opened.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No offense taken :)

We have several members in the VIP and OSI section that have shared their experiences and findings through various other offshore, investment, and other experts - the only negative results come from tax people who are not familiar with how offshore works - every other expert is on board and gives positive feedback.

I'll close this thread now - and yes, as a VIP member you can send me a PM ("Private Message") by clicking on my username, or you can use the email support system by emailing VIP@dinarvets.com

Also as a VIP member, remember - the VIP section is your friend! We have amazingly helpful people in there (and really on the whole board) as you can clearly see from the responses in this thread.

Cheers :)

• Upvote 9