Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHO IS ADAM MONTANA???

MRCHIPS

I'll have to check...''Gunless'' out and see how Canadians view the wild and untamed West...Comedy is my favorite type of movie and throw in a horse, smokin' six shooters and a pretty woman don't never ever hurt....as long as her and the horse have an understanding... 

I certainly don't want to be booted by asking the question, WHO IS ADAM MONTANA?. I can't seem to locate in the Dinar Vets website who the leader really is and what is his real background. I have just today came upon a site that I admit is 2012-2013 dated that Adam Montana is really a person named (not Adam) and the BIO is pretty awful.

I am just worried that I am trusting someone with a lot of my money that I don't have a clue who he is.

My apologies if this has been brought up and explained before but could you provide me with some sort of assurance who he is and that his background as is told to us.

MrChips or Rick :)

I understand where you are coming from with your question.  You are entitled to your opinion, concern, and observation about who Adam Montana is.  Majority of us, dinarians are using "username" to conceal our real identity and sometimes we tell the people who we have met through the site that have gained our trust, our real names and we talk outside the site and become friends.. again we typically don't solicit that for anything else.  Who the man behind Adam Montana? is still a mystery for a lot of us, even though rumor has it :) that his real name is (not Adam).  But is he...??? still the big question :) We will all know who he really is when it rv's and we get to meet him in person in the VIP lounge.  

My experience with Dinar Vets has been a good one and I would say Adam Montana runs a very good website, easy to navigate, the mods are wonderful.  And I would agree, Adam doesn't ask for any donation to join his website.. it's free for all of us to learn, read and congregate while waiting for the endless RV.  Adam also doesn't stir you to buy more dinar or sell your dinar.. he has been consistent in what he is doing.  Even though, I wish he would say more than he has done.  I would assume he knows more than he lets us know :)

Adam provides us with a service such as VIP and OSI for us to join for a fee and still we are the one given the choice to either get on the boat or not.. he doesn't twist our arms to join :)  Those services will come to play once we see the end of a long waited rv.  Please note, you are still the person holding to your dinar and make the decision what you want to do once the whole enchilada is served.  So, with all that said, I would suggest you hold on to your dinar and don't let it off your side.  Be smart, listen and learn, do your homework what's best for your situation and... home sweet home :)

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

Believe me I don't want to believe any of what I read on that site. However it does put doubt in your mind when that info. is brought to your attention. Anyone can say anything and get away with it on the internet, I hope it is all just a bunch of crap. So what is so bad about asking Adam for some proof of who he is and what he's about. As above, anyone can say anything they want and if no one asks then it is assumed it is gospel. Again I have looked on our Dinar Vets site but can't locate any of the answers I have asked. The site is huge and I may be missing it somewhere. I am not saying that anyone asked me to buy dinars or dongs or to join VIP or to get an IBC, which I have, just that I have spent a lot of money related to this site at my own discretion to hopefully reduce my tax burden with the provided information but am also looking at trusting someone I don't know anything about to hold my money post RV. Thanks skeetdog you seem to understand my concerns while others are being rude. Sorry but I don't think that if you read the same info. I read that you also wouldn't have some concerns.

I am all for the RV and now that I have stirred the pot, I wish you all a nice weekend.

By the way my name is Rick ****** in Oklahoma since you asked.

Rick, I do know about Adam Montana and how this site came about. That being said I will defer the rest of the answer to the owner of this site. I know that he will provide you the link you are looking for at his discretion. I had asked the same question about four years ago and was satisfied with his answer. He has been open and honest since I joined this site.

• Upvote 2

You spent a lot of money in VIP and you are concerned? Buddy, I spend all of that monthly on wine.  :D

How much do you spend on:

Beaver Tails?

Tim Bits and a Double Double?

Newfoundland Screech?

Ketchup Potatoe Chips?

Saskatoon Berries?

Nanaimo Bars?

Ice Wine?

Poutine?

Game Meat?

Tourtiere?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Believe me I don't want to believe any of what I read on that site. However it does put doubt in your mind when that info. is brought to your attention. Anyone can say anything and get away with it on the internet, I hope it is all just a bunch of crap. So what is so bad about asking Adam for some proof of who he is and what he's about. As above, anyone can say anything they want and if no one asks then it is assumed it is gospel. Again I have looked on our Dinar Vets site but can't locate any of the answers I have asked. The site is huge and I may be missing it somewhere. I am not saying that anyone asked me to buy dinars or dongs or to join VIP or to get an IBC, which I have, just that I have spent a lot of money related to this site at my own discretion to hopefully reduce my tax burden with the provided information but am also looking at trusting someone I don't know anything about to hold my money post RV. Thanks skeetdog you seem to understand my concerns while others are being rude. Sorry but I don't think that if you read the same info. I read that you also wouldn't have some concerns.

I am all for the RV and now that I have stirred the pot, I wish you all a nice weekend.

By the way my name is Rick ****** in Oklahoma since you asked.

Hey I wasn't being rude

Just kidding around

I was just kidding when I asked who you were

Its not important who you are

People don't use their real names on the internet

There's some strange people lurking around the internet

Edited by paperboy
  • Upvote 2

Hey I wasn't being rude

Just kidding around

I was just kidding when I asked who you were

Its not important who you are

People don't use their real names on the internet

There's some strange people lurking around the internet

Same here... maybe the Mods can remove Rick's name from the post for him...

• Upvote 1

Thanks moderator djgabrielie, I hope he shares with me also. No worries olivesman, I may not be who I said I was either. Anyways I'm locked and loaded and valuables are away in a manger locked up tight. I like the rest on the site am anxious to pop the cork on Tue. or Wed. and I do hope all get what they need.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It Looks Like He's Been Drinking ! :o

gvV0NZx.gif

:D       :D     :D

Thuzzzzz :)

LOL... you make me laugh.. thank you.. he said he is not drinking but that's the way it is with Iraq.. everything is upside down or going in the circles lol

Guess we will have to give him another call sign of "Sandflea" after that picture Thug. :eyebrows:

DJ... :)

if he is a sandflea..  you better contain him lol... we don't want to be like Ebola lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Chips.......a very fair question for you to ask......just the fact that we are on page 3 of this thread and it hasn't been locked should tell you something......perhaps you should PM Adam and ask him who he is.......you may get a call if you leave a number..........

what is important is what is the value of his information..........I read many news letters and information regarding financial situations.....

Adam...(or whoever he is).......offers sound advice that mirrors many others that I read.........(google Simon Black)

Adam does not sell IQD..........for a fee you can gain valuable information and insight on the workings of the global financial world.........

look at this as an investment in your future..........whether or not there is a revaluation of the IQD..........JMO............

this is not a promotion of Mr. Adam Montana......just my own opinion...........and I might suggest as the father of Hannah...........he might want to reel her in a bit......!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

36847_gal.jpg

Here he is, his real name Adam gregory and he was in the blockbuster hit " Hannah Montana movie"

BTW just joking Adam :)

Easy :)  

My jaw dropped when I saw the picture of Adam until I read your comment lol.... well.. we never know :) he could still drop our jaw when we meet him lol 

Mr. Chips.......a very fair question for you to ask......just the fact that we are on page 3 of this thread and it hasn't been locked should tell you something......perhaps you should PM Adam and ask him who he is.......you may get a call if you leave a number..........

what is important is what is the value of his information..........I read many news letters and information regarding financial situations.....

Adam...(or whoever he is).......offers sound advice that mirrors many others that I read.........(google Simon Black)

Adam does not sell IQD..........for a fee you can gain valuable information and insight on the workings of the global financial world.........

look at this as an investment in your future..........whether or not there is a revaluation of the IQD..........JMO............

this is not a promotion of Mr. Adam Montana......just my own opinion...........and I might suggest as the father of Hannah...........he might want to reel her in a bit......!!!!!

Hey beer :)

Agree with you.. as far as Hannah Montana, she is good until she becomes Miley Cyrus lol 

Sucking up will get you everywhere. :shakehead:

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 1