Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gankans Email

k98nights

May 12, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS

Hello.

We will not be holding a conference call tonight. Why you ask? Well, there is nothing to report except that we will have an RV by Friday. We will resume our next conference call Sunday May 16th if necessary. We hope you will understand and respect that there is nothing hidden in this cancellation of the conference call. Free to make something up though.

I am busy with family, Terry is out in the Gulf of Mexico, and Steve is drinking martini’s with Shabibi again at Heffner’s house.

Everything is fine. No worries….. Let go and let God.

Sincerely,

TerryK, Enorrste, and Gankans

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did I see a post where Sonny1 said it was going to be some weekend about a month ago?

All Sonny was doing was saying something he thought was going to happen.

I am in no way bashing anyone on this site or other sites!!

I just think all of need to stop bashing other people when they hear of a rumor that does not come ture.

Please dont kick me off of this site. I think we need to sit back and let it happen.

We are all in this together.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What the "dealers" kick back check bounce? Maybe the dealer see's no value in dwindling website hits where Manny,Mo, & JackA** reside,thus lower Dinar sales.

3wisemen.jpg

Manny Moe & Jack... lmao. That's the best one so far!

Ok it's Friday !!!! Where the H#ll is that RV ? Same as all the other predictions? Well thats ok I know the guys at this forum are hard working folks trying to bring me info from super reliable sources who are apparently frustrated like all the others.

Gosh well like a dog I'll just sit here waiting for my next dish of prediction. Woof Woof. That's my other dog impression. ;)

looking forward to seeing ur pie hole getting bashed at ur sunday conference call lol... SWING N A MISS!!!!!... again . well im predicting.. the dinar goes up in the next 5 years so if i T tdoes, i told ya so ;0 AND YOU CAN THANK ME! And take that to the bank! :lol:

Hello, I think we should read Nustradamus book, maybe he had better predictionsfor the IQD than those gurus!!!

We are very very close familly, but dont dream yet what to do with the money. just think , we will have plantty of time.

god bless all.

B) I'm on the beach drink my jackdanniels and coke. ups... cops! cops!, ...whats up officers nice suny day today.