Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama releases statement over ISIL in Iraq

k98nights

Wow.....  I suddenly feel Like I just walked into a high school class room. Even I'm offended by the name calling and insinuations. I don't even like Obama myself, but he started the ISIS??? Really???

:mellow:

spot on my friend.  i had to ease back on my forum postings because of all of these unsupported conspiratorial views created from patriotic emotionalism.  at times it can get down right ridiculous.  the major problem is people's ideal of america is no where in the vicinity of what america really is.  anyone who goes back and re-reads history for themselves and unobstructed from someone else's perspective will have an awakening.  you will see that the native americans were not savaged terrorists at all :)  in fact most of our remarks and points of views of self righteousness are based in current events and not true history.  for instance anyone ever wonder how iraq was divided up in the first place?  or who did it?  and how it affected history?  of course not.  what does that stuff matter when we can simply 'blame obama' for all of the world's trouble.  

the 'blame obama' dialogue has been an intelligent debate/discussion killer on this site.  i have since elected to just read the news and stick to the isx.  for instance people remark about the unites states training foreign troops, SERIOUSLY?!  like is this really news for some people.  this agenda has been going on since the 80's.  it is what america does.  how does your ideal of america not include this important piece?  what is blinding you to fact and truth of american foreign policy?!  to stay in the dark ages of america's policies does nothing for you but turn you into an emotional wreck with a baseless claim.  okay, i'm done.  here is an excerpt to help someone/anyone out a bit.  this type of information is not hidden but can be found anywhere.

Since 1985, the United States has sponsored approximately 156 Malian military officers and non-commissioned officers at U.S. professional military schools and given them training focused on professionalizing the military forces. Over the past three years, this funding has reached at least roughly $400,000 annually, and it is possible U.S. intelligence agencies have also funneled in support as well.  LINK

Edited by TrinityeXchange

ladyGrace'sDaddy,

You are being RIDICULOUS stating that Obama CREATED ISIS!!

Shame on YOU!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol::angry::shakehead:

Technically, Candy, you are correct. Obama didn't create ISIS, he's far too stupid for

that kind of critical thinking. But the PTB who control the circus animal did it with

American soldiers and weapons under the big top, center ring.i.e. (Obama's WHITE HOUSE)

And you had better wake up hun to the reality that you live in. Whether you want to

or not.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

Candy as hard as this is to believe what LGD is saying is correct .  We are now starting to wake up to see what they've been doing all along.  It's bad....It's very bad.... :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

Candy as hard as this is to believe what LGD is saying is correct . We are now starting to wake up to see what they've been doing all along. It's bad....It's very bad.... :shakehead:

How could any of that be any worse than how Obama and Hilarary handled Benghazi???? Yet they are both still in the saddle. This is typical Obama behavior, and people are just now seeing this. They know it, but don't care....

I think we all need to wake up to the fact that aggressive governments will conceive, plan, create, build, implement, fund, equip, and deny knowledge of groups or plans in promoting their countries interest.  If there is advantage in destroying a city by insurgents, propagating information that will undermine the plans of another nation, or resources (oil) to be gained, then governments are going to work for those ends.  ALL of them do.  It is like a BIG game to them.   There may be temporary result for their efforts, but it's going to be revealed later and those nations and leaders, no matter who they are, will suffer the consequence of the judgment of God.