Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama releases statement over ISIL in Iraq

k98nights

Obama releases statement over ISIL in Iraq

Friday, 29 August 2014 11:36

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Baghdad (AIN) -The US President, Barrack Obama, released a statement over the ISIL terrorists in Iraq.

In the statement Obama said "The U.S. conducted five additional airstrikes against the group in Iraq on Thursday, according to U.S. Central Command. The airstrikes destroyed a Humvee, a tank, four armed vehicles, and a construction vehicle, as well as severely damaging an ISIS checkpoint. Over the past three weeks, the U.S. has conducted 106 airstrikes against ISIS targets in Iraq.

Obama is weighing a broader offensive against the extremist group after it brutally murdered American journalist James Foley. Obama's secretary of defense, Chuck Hagel, and his top military brass have struggled ISIL needs to be confronted in Syria as part of any plan to contain the group.

Obama said the strategy would need to involve military, political, and diplomatic aspects. He said it would take political reform in Iraq and support from a broad variety of allies in the region to confront ISIS. Obama said he is sending Secretary of State John Kerry to the region to secure allies in the fight, and he has asked Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel to prepare military options to confront the group.

But he said the problem cannot simply be solve through military efforts alone.

"Our military is the best in the world. We can rout ISIS on the ground and keep a lid on things temporarily, but then as soon as we leave the same problems come back," Obama said. /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/political-news/57366-obama-releases-statement-over-isil-in-iraq.html

• Upvote 1

Political & Diplomatic? Are we now recognizing IS & going to the political arena with them. We'll do this if you don't do that?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Mr President, we don't negotiate with terrorists EVER. We blow the crap out of them, put a boot in their ass,

its what we do. Keep a presence there the same way we do in Europe.

• Upvote 6

Political & Diplomatic? Are we now recognizing IS & going to the political arena with them. We'll do this if you don't do that?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Mr President, we don't negotiate with terrorists EVER. We blow the crap out of them, put a boot in their ass,

its what we do. Keep a presence there the same way we do in Europe.

Obama has ALWAYS been an apologist for Muslim terrorists...since day one.

• Upvote 5

What this will eventually accomplish is the complete annihilation and/or control of the entire Muslim world by the rest of the planet.

I just listened to a congressman from Texas on the Shaun Hannity show say that

there is a definitive threat coming across our southern border this weekend. Apparently the

General running the base in El Paso is being briefed now. He said something about

Car bombs. If that happens and we see women and children bleeding in the streets of

America, God help ANYONE who is Muslim.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

• Upvote 4

I just listened to a congressman from Texas on the Shaun Hannity show say that

there is a definitive threat coming across our southern border this weekend. Apparently the

General running the base in El Paso is being briefed now. He said something about

Car bombs. If that happens and we see women and children bleeding in the streets of

America, God help ANYONE who is Muslim.

LGD it will be way worse than the red scarfs in Wtatt Earp, anybody with a rag on their head will have no place to hide when it comes here.

• Upvote 2

What this will eventually accomplish is the complete annihilation and/or control of the entire Muslim world by the rest of the planet.

I wish this would be the case, but it will never happen.  The Muslim world is too strong, and the population too large for that to happen.  Action does need to be taken yesterday to overcome the present evil ISIS cockroaches.  An entire strike force must be sent and USED on the forces of ISIS.  

Political Arena with Syria, Iran, Iraq, UAE, for that matter. Not a political arena with ISIS. They have no political arenas, only agendas....pretty bloody agendas at that if you are Christian or female.....

OMG...that was kennyc's 666 th post...... it is written in the sand now......

Edited by jcfrag

Come on guys! Rag heads? Really?Most muslims in the USA are good citizens! They keep to themselves and do not bother anyone!Let's not lose our cool here! :)

Wow.....  I suddenly feel Like I just walked into a high school class room. Even I'm offended by the name calling and insinuations. I don't even like Obama myself, but he started the ISIS??? Really???

:mellow:

It was stated by Jordanian authorities, with verifiable documentation, that American military personnel

trained ISIS in Jordan. ISIS surfaced on the seen 4years ago. Is it truly hard to believe that they were

Created under the Obama administration?

Islam is a satanic cult that will murder EVERYONE that isn't Islamic. Stick your head

in the sand at your own pearl.

• Upvote 2

I really don't think the world is going to allow these nuts to kill us all off so they can rule, with or without Obama's assistance. In my line of work I'm not allowed to throw a whole race of people into the same pot because of the actions of a few. I guess it is an indulgence I am unable to participate in. But that's okay, you can keep that base covered for me....

Come on guys! Rag heads? Really?Most muslims in the USA are good citizens! They keep to themselves and do not bother anyone!Let's not lose our cool here! :)

When Israel was attacking Hezbollah, Muslims all across America were protesting.

One such protest in Florida nearly got violent. There just waiting for the time.

Islam wants YOU dead, or converted.

• Upvote 2

Come on guys! Rag heads? Really?

Most muslims in the USA are good citizens! They keep to themselves and do not bother anyone!

Let's not lose our cool here! :)

Except those in the colleges and mosques.  Those places are used for funneling gang money to isis, al qaeda, hamas etc etc

• Upvote 1

I really don't think the world is going to allow these nuts to kill us all off so they can rule, with or without Obama's assistance. In my line of work I'm not allowed to throw a whole race of people into the same pot because of the actions of a few. I guess it is an indulgence I am unable to participate in. But that's okay, you can keep that base covered for me....

Insult me if that makes you feel better about yourself (preacher )

But in reality it simply shows your own ignorance. There is no such thing as, "RADICAL ISLAM".

Study the Koran, it's pretty much self explanatory. If you don't convert then the true

followers of Islam will kill you. Think of it like a government, some are leaders, some paper

pushers, some mail men, some policeman, some soldiers. ALL WITH THE SAME GOAL.

• Upvote 2

We are not here to start murdering anyone my brothers and sisters, the bible is against that as a principle of God. But I must say that ISIS is a clear and present danger to the USA. ISIS has stated that they will come and attack us on our soil. Please note that there is Radical RACESIST Islam which this week is paid for by Saudi's and next week by Iran. IE: this week paid for by the Sunni's and next week by the Shiites. That is the geo-political reality of the Middle East. As long as we are threatened by whoevers proxy army and Islamic gangster gangs (hip hop on that Imams of the world) then we as free people who happen to be Christian in a Christian nation, have every right politically and biblically to fight the war Islam would tred on us and lay waste to they and their land. Don't stirr up their hornet and bee nests with a couple dozen patriot missles , kill them, their herds, their lands, everything the very second they try and hit Europe or e USA again. NEVER FORGET 9-11, NEVER SURRENDER, NEVER BOW TO THEIR GOD. KIlling in war is not considered murder, it is a sad unfortunate product of war, and should always be a last resort. However, when in a war fight it to win. Fight it to make the enemy learn to stop the c*ap they are trying to place upon us? Put an end to Radical Racesist Islam once and for always.

• Upvote 1

Obama didn't create ISIS but it's his job to expedite their trip to get their 40 virgins. He shouldn't have left Iraq without leaving some troops to make sure a vacuum didn't occur as the Pentagon told him. I've read and heard interviews where he was told to leave at least 10k-20k troops in Iraq. He was to busy trying to win a campaign instead of doing the right thing. How do you think those folks that were buried alive, the Kurds that were beheaded, or the women that were kidnapped feel about that campaign speech about now? I'm more disappointed in this president than I've ever been with any president in my whole life.

We as a Americans should be ashamed that we've got the leadership that we have in this country. I just hope we don't have some type of terrorist attack in the meantime because their definitely sleeping at the wheel.

• Upvote 5

Technically, Candy, you are correct. Obama didn't create ISIS, he's far too stupid for

that kind of critical thinking. But the PTB who control the circus animal did it with

American soldiers and weapons under the big top, center ring.i.e. (Obama's WHITE HOUSE)

And you had better wake up hun to the reality that you live in. Whether you want to

or not.

• Upvote 3