Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar guru update

dinarbeleiver

You do not have to guess it is right in the IMF docs.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/cat/longres.aspx?sk=40802.0

Page 17

The de facto fixed exchange rate has served Iraq well. The authorities agreed that a stable nominal exchange rate provides a valuable anchor for inflation expectations in an uncertain environment, and intend to continue implementing this policy for the foreseeable future. In the medium term, staff encouraged the authorities to consider creating the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible exchange rate policy. Such flexibility could allow a predictable and gradual appreciation of the nominal exchange rate, triggered by strong oil revenues and the Balassa-Samuelson effect, to accommodate a possible real exchange rate appreciation while keeping domestic inflation low.

Page 23

The stable exchange rate has provided a valuable anchor in an uncertain environment. This policy remains appropriate for the foreseeable future. In the medium term,
the authorities should create the conditions that would facilitate moving to a more flexible exchange rate.

Edited by katie45

A flexible exchange-rate system is a monetary system that allows the exchange rate to be determined by supply and demand

Is Iraq going to be selling oil in dinars

Just wondering what the demand would be from

We know the supply is there

88 trillion of them ready to go

What in the world are they thinking they will need that much dinar for if its valued at a dollar each

That's more money than the entire planet combined

All of china , Japan , Australia , Europe ,Russia , north and South America , Africa

All of them

Iraq will need more money than all of them combined

What are they gonna do that the world will accept all these dinars for?

88 trillion dinars is 5 times the amount of oil reserves in Iraq

Are they selling something else too?

How will they avoid a trade deficit worse than saddam had spending all those dinars around the world

They must have some plan there with this new govt

9-1-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   I am truly sorry to say there is a potential delay that just came up.  The Iraqi's have been asked to hold the RV for a few days.  This won't set well with the Iraqi's but they will take tonight to figure out whether they will hold on not.  I should get better clarification in the morning.  Again I am so sorry to have to tell you this but I just got the word.  If there is a delay it won't be long.  

-----  A few days after WHEN?!  Today? September 6th? 12th? A few days after the GOI is officially announced?

Asked by WHOM?   Gimme a break!

It's not popping this week, the GOI isn't even formed yet.

We still have to allow for SQUABBLE TIME.

"This group wants this, and the other group isn't budging."

Just get ready for more blah blah drama, cuz nothing is happening this week.

DON'T GET AMPED BY ANYTHING.

• Downvote 2

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG.

A week from today on Friday Sept. 6 many will still be here (not me) saying "GEE I WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG?! Tlar is supposed to be a guru!!!"

I'll collect my "guru" robe on the way out to the bar next Friday night.

And maybe I WILL post "GEE I WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG?!" with a smirk. 

Keep an eye on this thread, sheep!

HEY WOW look who's right AGAIN!

Shall I give 48 hours after the GOI is officially announced and seated?

That day should land before next weekend Sept. 14, right?

HUMMDEEDEEEEEEEE......

• Downvote 2

HUMMDEEDEEEEEEEE......

every party has to have a pooper, I guess your DV's !!!! Do you only Read the Guru threads ??? Can it be possible that you read the news articles that people like Yota,Tbomb,butifldrm,Dinar thug and others painstakingly bring to this site and still try rain on peoples parade ?? Please go party in the lopster tank, you would be we!comed there.
  • Upvote 3

HUMMDEEDEEEEEEEE......

Hey...do you ever realize you are dealing with Iraq...? time is like rubber band with Iraq.. they can stretch it anytime they want.  

Hope you are right.. otherwise there goes ReinMan :)