Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar guru update

dinarbeleiver

D,,, IT WONT BE THAT RATE. BUT IF IT IS, I'LL FLY YOU ANY WHERE FIRST CLASS. IF NOT, YOU GOT TO FLY ME FIRST CLASS HOME. THIS YEAR IS SET AT 1.13

D,,, IT WONT BE THAT RATE. BUT IF IT IS, I'LL FLY YOU ANY WHERE FIRST CLASS. IF NOT, YOU GOT TO FLY ME FIRST CLASS HOME. THIS YEAR IS SET AT 1.13

hey sandfly even if it does not come out that high I will fly you anywhere you want but not in first class how about private jet. I will fly you out of Afghanistan to the uk for a British RV party then set you on your way back home buddy!

DB - I THINK TLAR TRULY IS A WELL INTENDED PERSON. AND I'M CERTAINLY NO GURU..I JUST LOOK AT THE ARTICLES VS WHAT THE OFFICIAL GOVT ; PRESS/ANNOUNCEMENTS/NEWS RELEASES/LAWS ARE, ETC.

I FEEL FAIRLY CONFIDENT THAT WE NEED TO SEE AMENDMENTS TO THE INVESTMENT LAWS (EVEN THOUGH ONE WAS RECENTLY UPLOADED TO THE GAZETTE - AMENDMENT THAT IS - ARABIC PDF - NO JOY).  I'M CERTAIN WE STILL NEED AT LEAST INSURANCE PROTECTION FOR DEPOSITORS AND INVESTORS AND BUTI COULD TELL YOU BETTER THE OTHER LAWS.  

FIRST THING A.M., I'M CHECKING THE GOVT SITES BEFORE ANYTHING - AND I USE THAT AS MY PROMPT ON WHAT TO SEARCH FOR.  LATELY, THERE'S NOT BEEN A GREAT DEAL OF PROMPTS. I WILL SAY THAT THE PARLIAMENT MINUTES FOR AUGUST 21 (AT THE PARLIAMENT SITE) INDICATED THE NEED TO FORM A COMMITTEE TO ADDRESS ART 140. SO PERHAPS THAT'S NOT MOVING AS FAST AS MOST THINK - WHO KNOWS FOR SURE?

EVEN WITH THE CONSIDERATION THAT ARTICLES TELL US MORE LAWS NEED TO BE PASSED VS WHAT IS OR WHAT IS NOT IN THE GAZETTE PERTAINING TO THESE ARTICLES, I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE BANKING ACT HAS INSTALLED WITHIN IT VERBIAGE ALLOWING (VAGUELY SO) FOR WIDER CONTROLS TO BE IMPLEMENTED AT THE BEHEST/JUDGEMENT OF THE HEAD OF THE CBI (FOR NOW TURKI..ALTHOUGH HOW HE CAN STILL HOLD TWO POSITIONS - I HAVE NO IDEA).

I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE CONFUSING, BUT THIS IS IRAQ, AND IT'S ALWAYS A TWO WAY STREET (AT LEAST).

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nice robe!

But I wouldn't want to be dumped in a well for wearing it.

Only if I knew I would be Pharaoh's advisor later on......

However that robe doesn't look very absorbent.

It needs to absorb the tears of my followers who are groveling at my feet like Okie's.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I THINK TLAR TRULY IS A WELL INTENDED PERSON. 

I agree Tbomb.   I think he means well.   I don't think he's out to hurt anyone.    If he's right  GREAT  and if he's not then we'll see.  

There are a lot of people all over the place voicing their opinion on this deal and who knows?    I feel we're very close to something actually happening.

Out of all the so called gurus out there Tlar  might be one that  knows something we dont.    I sure hope he's right.    It would be great if he's right.   :praying:

• Upvote 3

I agree Tbomb.   I think he means well.   I don't think he's out to hurt anyone.    If he's right  GREAT  and if he's not then we'll see.  

There are a lot of people all over the place voicing their opinion on this deal and who knows?    I feel we're very close to something actually happening.

Out of all the so called gurus out there Tlar  might be one that  knows something we dont.    I sure hope he's right.    It would be great if he's right.   :praying:

MIT,

Agree with you.... this is a speculative investment and too many have cried wolf that it is hard for us to even want to believe any without reservation.  We cannot forget we are dealing with Iraq.. just like TBomb said.. they can say yes and turn around say "no" and they are master of disguise.  Only time will tell and still need a lot of our patience :)

• Upvote 3

"The CBI along with the government wants this done now.  Both are the ones pushing this and the government and the CBI wants this done either on or before our banks open on Tuesday (meaning their Monday night).

The rate is still $3.71 at this time but there is something that might make it come out a little higher than that by about 20 cents.  If what is supposed to happen happens, you will be very happy Tuesday morning."

---- I wonder what's supposed to happen?

All that needs to happen is the ACTUAL RELEASE.

Check Tlar off the list when this doesn't happen.

I mean REALLY, why doesn't anyone dismiss their people when they're wrong time and time again?

Ever wonder?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Looks like Tlar is BACKING OFF the idea that the RV will pop soon after the GOI is seated......

"They can't get everything done at once...."

WELL DUH!!!

I've been saying for a few weeks that it won't pop right after the GOI is seated, they need some SQUABBLIING TIME.

8-30-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar    Some Ministers may be in dispute but those will be resolved.  The platform is a series of pre-agreed solutions to big issues (promises in writing) with known outcomes such as the resolution of the HCL and its agreements and article 140 and its resolution.  That will guarantee the Kurds and the Sunni's will get what they want and will support this government.  They can't get everything done all at once and some things they can't even start until there is a new COM in place which means a seated government.   This agreement in writing is the roadmap that they have all promised to follow.  Everyone will sign it once the negotiations are done.  Once the agreement is done they will register it with the court.  It provides that warm fuzzy for everyone including the CBI and removes the element of trust.  It also guaranties that the vote will be in favor of the government of Abadi.  If this document is signed sealed and delivered and all parties feel good about it, the CBI will figure the voting in of the government is a slam dunk even if it takes a little more time do to some disqualifications of submitted Ministers.  The CBI needs to get going now.   [reference Tlar's post 8-29-2014]

Kick back and have a lemonade people.......................

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG.

A week from today on Friday Sept. 6 many will still be here (not me) saying "GEE I WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG?! Tlar is supposed to be a guru!!!"

I'll collect my "guru" robe on the way out to the bar next Friday night.

And maybe I WILL post "GEE I WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG?!" with a smirk. 

Keep an eye on this thread, sheep!

Guru Reinman has spoken.......Again.

• Upvote 2

Tlar:   “So as long as these documents are signed and they are registered with the courts, the CBI will consider the government formed and the plan is to pull the trigger before our Tuesday (their Monday night).”

Make sure you understand that if for some reason these documents do not get signed and they can’t come to agreement, that may substantially change the plan. 

I don’t anticipate a problem but who knows, “this is Iraq.”  There, I went and said the knotting phrase.  tlar

LOL...so typical of the guru hype that we've seen for years now. Make a "FIRM" statement it going to happen Monday night, but then say the plan can change, and you know what the last line is always....then again, who knows this is Iraq.

What a flippin joke this person is.  I see quite a few people on this site pumping up his rumors. I wonder why.  You have to know with this type of information, and because some folks here that have an "audience" here that back him, that many people will be putting in reserves and buying dinar over the weekend. What a crock. Somebody is making money here.  Honest my arse. This person is no more honest than a thug.  I don't mean you thuggie... :)
Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Tlar's "My Next Post Will Be After The RV Has Occurred"  

Take # 47 And ...

Filming-Clapperboard-82162.gif

:D       :D       :D

When TLAR, KTFA, Stage3omega, poppy3, Okie, poofness and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor", but they have no right to falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment.

• Upvote 1

I would be happy with anything at this point. Everything I've read indicates that we can only hope for .10 - .86 . It would be nice if it was higher but doubt it from everything I've learned about currency trading. Additionally; with ISIS running around I'm thinking that they've got some more pressing issues like keeping their heads than worrying about RV. Doubt it but wouldn't complain. JMHO.

GOI

HCL

Budget

IMF

RV

Good luck everyone.

Everything I've read indicates that we can only hope for .10 - .86

End Quote

"Only"?  That would mean 100 to 860 fold our Capital.......

I'd take that rate any day of the week.  Any rate higher than that would be icing on the cake - not that there's anything wrong with cake.

• Upvote 2

I think ANY movement to the positive would be great. Just to know that there is SOME kind of movement to get off of the 1166 mark. but $0.10 would send us to doing back flips !

Yes :) at least we can take a deep breath and who has stomach can ride it again :)