Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar guru update

dinarbeleiver

8-28-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar The CBI along with the government wants this done now. Both are the ones pushing this and the government and the CBI wants this done either on or before our banks open on Tuesday (meaning their Monday night). The rate is still $3.71 at this time but there is something that might make it come out a little higher than that by about 20 cents. If what is supposed to happen happens, you will be very happy Tuesday morning. ...I hope this information is the last from me before...the RV email. I am bringing only what I am hearing is going on.

8-28-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar The CBI has been ready to do monetary change and get the ball rolling. They have patiently been waiting since July 1st but can't wait much longer. Quite simply they need the money because in addition to normal payments coming due, this government has a war to finance. There is really more to it than what I just said but that's all I can say for now. So, as long as these documents are signed and they are registered with the courts, the CBI will consider the government formed and the plan is to pull the trigger before our Tuesday (their Monday night).

8-28-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar The slowdown has been "trust". The Sunni's and the Kurds having been burned by the last Shia government want certain guaranties. That's what the Abadi government will give them tomorrow in the way of documents (contracts) signed and submitted to the judiciary for safe keeping. Abadi has fought this battle of trust for two weeks and it definitely slowed the process. He has the Ministries done but he does not have agreement on a vote as of yet to finish this. Tomorrow should be our crowning glory and will satisfy the needs of the Sunni's, Kurds and the CBI.

Tlar: "Tomorrow Should Be Our Crowning Glory"

08/28/20140 Comments

Post Brought From another site

Tlar: You guys have done an excellent job in deciphering the news. You are watching the steps as they occur. The slowdown has been "trust". The Sunni's and the Kurds having been burned by the last Shia government want certain guarantees.

That's what the Abadi government will give them tomorrow in the way of documents (contracts) signed and submitted to the judiciary for safe keeping.

Abadi has fought this battle of trust for two weeks and it definitely slowed the process. . He has the Ministries done but he does not have agreement on a vote as of yet to finish this.

Tomorrow should be our crowning glory and will satisfy the needs of the Sunni's, Kurds and the CBI.

~~~

The CBI has been ready to do monetary change and get the ball rolling. They have patiently been waiting since July 1st but can't wait much longer.

Quite simply they need the money because in addition to normal payments coming due, this government has a war to finance. There is really more to it than what I just said but that's all I can say for now.

So as long as these documents are signed and they are registered with the courts, the CBI will consider the government formed and the plan is to pull the trigger before our Tuesday (their Monday night).

The CBI along with the government wants this done now. Both are the ones pushing this and the government and the CBI wants this done either on or before our banks open on Tuesday (meaning their Monday night).

The rate is still $3.71 at this time but there is something that might make it come out a little higher than that by about 20 cents. If what is supposed to happen happens, you will be very happy Tuesday morning.

For your sake and mine, I hope this information is the last from me before I send out the RVRVRV email.

Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG.

A week from today on Friday Sept. 6 many will still be here (not me) saying "GEE I WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG?! Tlar is supposed to be a guru!!!"

I'll collect my "guru" robe on the way out to the bar next Friday night.

And maybe I WILL post "GEE I WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG?!" with a smirk. 

Keep an eye on this thread, sheep!

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

$3.71-3.91 rate would make me  faint, but even with 1.13 I'll thank my lucky stars on my knees.. :twothumbs:

I'm not concerned with the rate, only with the date!!! Get it done already!!! B)

At this point I'll be happy to plead, "Abadi, can you spare dime?"

- cantinista

• Upvote 3

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG.

A week from today on Friday Sept. 6 many will still be here (not me) saying "GEE I WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG?! Tlar is supposed to be a guru!!!"

I'll collect my "guru" robe on the way out to the bar next Friday night.

And maybe I WILL post "GEE I WONDER WHAT WENT WRONG?!" with a smirk. 

Keep an eye on this thread, sheep!

I bought you this guru robe....

il_fullxfull.291614192.jpg

I was not sure of the shoe size...but i peg you for more of a sandal guy!!!

$3.71-3.91 rate would make me  faint, but even with 1.13 I'll thank my lucky stars on my knees.. :twothumbs:

I'm not concerned with the rate, only with the date!!! Get it done already!!! B)

with you 1000%

• Upvote 6

WHOLE CHAT

28/08/2014 22:28:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / A source in the National Alliance announced on Thursday that a round-table meeting for the negotiating delegations will be held tomorrow in Baghdad in the presence of the assigned Prime Minister Haider Abadi devoted to discuss the program of the new government

The source told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that the meeting also will be attended by leaders of political blocs, without specifying the place of the meeting.

He added that the attendance, in the event their approval of the program, will sign it and are filing copies of the document and the agreement in the Federal Court and other parties / not mentioned / to ensure their implementation.
~~~

The source noted that the meeting’s agenda does not include discussion of the distribution of ministerial portfolios or naming ministers. / End

http://ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HGGEKF

Tlar:   You guys have done an excellent job in deciphering the news.  You are watching the steps as they occur.  The slowdown has been “trust”.  The Sunni’s and the Kurds having been burned by the last Shia government want certain guarantees. 

That’s what the Abadi government will give them tomorrow in the way of documents (contracts) signed and submitted to the judiciary for safe keeping.

Abadi has fought this battle of trust for two weeks and it definitely slowed the process. .  He has the Ministries done but he does not have agreement on a vote as of yet to finish this. 

Tomorrow should be our crowning glory and will satisfy the needs of the Sunni’s, Kurds and the CBI.

The CBI has been ready to do monetary change and get the ball rolling.  They have patiently been waiting since July 1st but can’t wait much longer. 

Quite simply they need the money because in addition to normal payments coming due, this government has a war to finance.  There is really more to it than what I just said but that’s all I can say for now. 

So as long as these documents are signed and they are registered with the courts, the CBI will consider the government formed and the plan is to pull the trigger before our Tuesday (their Monday night).

The CBI along with the government wants this done now.  Both are the ones pushing this and the government and the CBI wants this done either on or before our banks open on Tuesday (meaning their Monday night).

The rate is still $3.71 at this time but there is something that might make it come out a little higher than that by about 20 cents.  If what is supposed to happen happens, you will be very happy Tuesday morning. 

For your sake and mine, I hope this information is the last from me before I send out the RVRVRV email. 

OK guys, have at me.  I am bringing only what I am hearing is going on.  I know this is a sketchy explanation but it is that way for now. 

Believe me; I hope there will be no more stoppage of the plan or posts from me.  Go ahead NWA, Just a guy, Timsters  etc. etc., your turn to challenge what I just told you.  I suggest before you start, give me the courtesy and wait until Tuesday then have a field day my  friends..  Thank you,  tlar

oldwazhisname:   Sounds like a sign-off of some sorts where the power players are all in one place to put their stamp of approval on everything. This should allow all of the lieutenants to then see that their handlers are all on-board. It puts everything up front and clears the way for a final vote. JMO.

BlueyesinLevis:  It’s not a stretch to think that everything Tlar wrote is about to happen…. I mean.. really…. this thing is real or it isn’t.

-If this thing is real…. then I reckon it has to happen sometime… and everything has led up to now… and there are no longer any good reasons to put it off.. or any Big Oaf to get in the way of it happening.

-Just sayin’… if this thing is REAL… There has never been a better time.

-I have no clue if the RV will quickly follow the seated GOI.. but I do have a very strong sense that no matter what. ..by January 1st we see them lift that rate.

-My personal window/ expectation is any time between the seating of the GOI and january 1.

-That said.. I am rooting for Tom’s team to win.

Aaanth:  i agree with you Blue.  This thing is real.  we have a REAL country, changing to a NEW GOI, making plans to enter a NEW ECONOMIC PROGRAM that interfaces with the INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL COMMUNITY.  this REAL COUNTRY, as it turns out, happens to be one of the richest in the world. 

Their currency, which was manipulated by outside forces, is currently all but worhless BY DESIGN.  (it was never their choice, nor did they go broke) 

They have finally have caught up with the rest of the world and are ready to make their re-entry into the wealth of the planet.  the patriots of their motherland have finally shown up and are on the verge of making all iraqis rich.

THESE ARE ALL FACTS.  no drama, no one telling you that there is some woo woo magic going to happen so take this tip and run with it.  this is all verifyable fact, and we are only some of the ongoing watchers of this mighty unfoldment.  it is real.

I’m not hoping, wishing or even praying it’s real.  i’m not a disillusioned, crazy or “wishing upon a star” type nut job.  I KNOW THIS IS REAL BECAUSE I CAN SEE IT HAPPENING ON AN ONGOING INTERNATIONAL SCALE.  this is now, NOT a matter of “if”!  this is now more than ever only a matter of WHEN

Tlar:   “So as long as these documents are signed and they are registered with the courts, the CBI will consider the government formed and the plan is to pull the trigger before our Tuesday (their Monday night).”

Make sure you understand that if for some reason these documents do not get signed and they can’t come to agreement, that may substantially change the plan. 

I don’t anticipate a problem but who knows, “this is Iraq.”  There, I went and said the knotting phrase.  tlar

Phillyman:   tlar, will we know from the news if these documents get signed and are registered?

Revbo:  We will. Meetings are happening today and probably tomorrow, too. I would expect news that the docs have been signed and filed with the court by tomorrow evening

DreamWeaver:  All along, Tlar has maintained that once the government is seated (formed) the RV will occur within a few days.  In reading his posts, that assertion has never changed.  And though Tlar has tried to pinpoint when the government will finally be seated, it is irrelevant to his original assertion.

I and many of us believe the RV is event driven, and Tlar has consistently maintained that the event that will trigger the RV is the GOI being seated.  It appears that event is about to happen.  So what’s not to be love about Tlar’s post?  I’m very optimistic we are right on the threshold and I’d love nothing more than our community’s premier researcher, Tlar, to be correct on his call.

Even though it’s all speculation, some are much, much better at speculating … and Tlar has proven he is definitely up there at the head of the class when it comes to perceiving dots and connecting them.  Cudos, Tlar.  Enjoy your weekend.  As always, enjoy you sharing your thoughts.  Blessings.

Karen:   Thanks for the update Tlar.  Man this sure is a different Iraq we’re seeing.  Amazing how much 1 man could screw things up.

Fishtard:   Karen.  Does any other nation have that same problem?

Jackt:    With all the excitement building up we should be hearing from Randy soon. It would be interesting to get his take on things.

momof8:  please everyone do your homework on bail ins before you cash out for the safety of your long awaited investment.

Latemodel:   tlar it is like the little monkey said when his tail got cut off .well it wont be long now

Preacher Man:  Good Morning mom of 8,,,  Here is a few thoughts.

1. Diversify savings across banks and in different countries

2. Consider counterparty risk and the health of the deposit-taking bank

3. Attempt to own assets outright and reduce risk to custodians and trustees

4. Own physical gold in allocated accounts with outright legal ownership

5. Avoid investments where there is significant counterparty risk, such as exchange traded funds and many structured products

6. Avoid banks with large derivative books and large mortgage books

7. Monitor banks’ and institutions’ financial stability

8. Monitor deposit and savings accounts’ terms and conditions

9. Monitor government policy pertaining to banks and bank deposits

JPMorgan Chase Bank National Association, USA, is rated #12 Globally

Bank of America, NA, USA, rated #17

Wells Fargo Bank NA, USA,  Number 19

Just a few thoughts, Good Luck Everyone. Let God lead you and Be Wise!

Blue Duck:  Abadi calls for political blocs to present candidates for the ministries in the next two days

2014/8/29 12:31:25 PM   BAGHDAD / Wi-News

Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, the political blocs to present candidates for the ministries during the next two days, Mushir it to continue its efforts to form a government by intensifying meetings of political blocs, to provide ministerial cab as soon as possible.

The Information Office of Ebadi, in a statement received “Wi-News,” a copy of it, that “Abadi continuously and on an ongoing basis and intensive meetings with all the political blocs, in order to form a government and the drafting of the government program, which has almost agreed upon.”

He said, “Abadi calls blocs to speed up the submission of candidates for the ministries, in order to study their CVs, and choose the most efficient and Alaenze of them, and has a program and cabinet to develop the work of his ministry,

as everyone understands the magnitude of the challenges faced by the country it is necessary to speed up the submission of names of candidates in the next couple of days “.

And more than that it is “committed to the principle of partnership in the formation of the government, and rely on the Constitution and the directives of the Supreme Religious Authority, to form a government of Her acceptance of a national scale.”

The statement pointed out that “accelerate the formation of the government is informed response to the terrorist groups and Daash organization, which seeks to thwart the political process and the democratic structure of the country, and incorporating it in the conflicts between the components and the destruction of civilization and the cultural and intellectual heritage.” 

He pointed out that the PIO “Abadi will start from the first day after the formation of the government, the application of the government program agreed upon, and start political reform, security and economic, for the advancement of the country, and freeing it from the crises that passes by.”    icon_biggrin.gif
Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 1

Let's see what transpire next week :)

We all know what's going to transpire next week. The same thing that transpired THIS week.... Nothing !!!!    But, Happy Labor Day and Happy Birthday to my lovely wife of 2 1/2 months.

• Upvote 2