Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

and yet another one bites the dust...

Well, August is almost gone, and here comes September. Thought we'd have had our R/V long ago, but here were are...still. I know in my heart of hearts it's going to happen. But you know what? I've about given up hope and quite waiting altogether. It's too frustrating...infuriating...depressing ( add your own words here) Yes, it LOOKS promising. Yes, more has been done lately than ever before. Yes, anew PM. Yes, yes, yes. But...no,no,no...just soon. That's all we hear. I'm gonna be dead and gone by the time it gets here and I will have left it all to my sweetie. Dare I hope for September? Bah. Humbug...

• Upvote 7

Well, August is almost gone, and here comes September. Thought we'd have had our R/V long ago, but here were are...still. I know in my heart of hearts it's going to happen. But you know what? I've about given up hope and quite waiting altogether. It's too frustrating...infuriating...depressing ( add your own words here) Yes, it LOOKS promising. Yes, more has been done lately than ever before. Yes, anew PM. Yes, yes, yes. But...no,no,no...just soon. That's all we hear. I'm gonna be dead and gone by the time it gets here and I will have left it all to my sweetie. Dare I hope for September? Bah. Humbug...

Numbness is a virtue......wait for it.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

I know what you mean, I have taken some time off and came back and nothing has changed.....

Ordinary tragedies in Dinarland.....

ANOTHER ONE 'THANKS' THE DUST ! :o

:D     :D     :D

lol

CLOWN, WHEN THIS RIDE IS OVER. LETS PARTY

Sand...Do you say "THANKS"  a lot at parties?

Numbness is a virtue......wait for it.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Pink Floyd created a fantastic song about it.....

• Upvote 1

sandfly i reported you for abuse for writing "Thank you" on dinar recaps when does your madness end? :)

U Mean That SandFly's Been Two Timing Us Over On Some Other Dinar Site ? :blink:

He's Turning Into Another 'Thanking' Floozy Like That Topless Little Tramp Rdoncampos ! :o

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 4

I have pretty much resigned myself that 2014 isn't the year.  Hoping they make some progress this years that perhaps next year will be a good year for us all.

2015 will be a year of the "8". A power number. Infinity sign. All that nonsense you like to make fun of. Maybe it's our year. :bow:

• Upvote 2

I have pretty much resigned myself that 2014 isn't the year.  Hoping they make some progress this years that perhaps next year will be a good year for us all.

2015 will be a year of the "8". A power number. Infinity sign. All that nonsense you like to make fun of. Maybe it's our year. :bow:

I like how you think, G........2015 sounds GR8!!!   :o 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

When KTFA, Stage3omega, poppy3, Okie, poofness and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor", but they have no right to falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment.

• Upvote 2