Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Humpday Bytes - Is Tlar Under A Gag Order ?

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While TerryK Tosses Out A 'Conservative' RV Rate !

8-26-2014 Intel Guru TerryK I'M GETTING FROM ALL MY SOURCES IS THIS IS WITHOUT ANY DOUBT OUR WEEK...PERIOD. I'M STILL HEARING 8.16 ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 DOLLARS ON THE DONG...TREAT STRICTLY AS RUMORS.

8-27-2014 Newshound Guru Tlar Guys hopefully we should see the RV this week and then you will get my thoughts and an explanation. I am excited by what’s going on behind the scenes but can’t say anything yet.

8-26-2014 Intel Guru Frank26 A holiday has been announced for Mon. 9/1/14. The rate is at all banks. The GOI is not to be formed, but TO BE ANNOUNCED.

8-27-2014 Intel Guru Frank26 The market price dropped from 1217 to 1203...CBI is now within 2% ready to be article 8 International status. Then we said should hear about GOI on 2nd. But cautioned that the 10th is more a reality.

8-26-2014 Newshound Guru Stryker Exchange Rate Update: The Market Rate of the Iraqi Dinar dropped to 1203 today from 1212 after dropping from 1217 on August 19th. This means that Iraq is heading closer to the 2% target rate the IMF says is needed for currency reform. It looks like that with the daily auctions at and well over $2 million per day it will not take long to get to the target rate that the IMF has stated Iraq needs to be at to implement currency reform. Target rate needs to be within 2% of the de-facto CBI rate of 1166 and the market rate, and as you can see a 14 dinar drop just since August 19th is a great start.

8-26-2014 Newshound Guru Breitling After WWII did Japan and Germany have an advantage by a lower currency? Yes Absolutely. Why would Iraq raise their currency? Wouldn't that take away their advantage? They stated they wanted to make the IQD a world reserve currency and wanted their people to compete on a global scale. Yes they needed to lower the currency…that's why we were able to buy it for a 10th of a penny…during the restructuring phase. Why is Iraq going to raise the value of their currency? Because it's only worth a 10th of a penny…sooner or later they have to increase it or their people will not be able to compete on the world stage. For Iraq to get to the next stage they have to give their people purchasing power…The CBI needs the people of Iraq to have purchasing power to rebuild their infrastructure…so the people can bring home money from other countries in the region and start businesses etc…then we'll watch the country and wealth explode…it's going to be fantastic.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Last four days worth of Currency Auctions. You can see that the gurus are pointing at the Market Price in RED not the set auction price of 1,166.

2751/2752      24-Aug   1,212 1,166    309,143   92,005  217,138

2753           25-Aug   1,212 1,166    198,355   64,800  133,555

2754           26-Aug   1,203 1,166    225,147   88,775  136,372

2755           27-Aug   1,201 1,166    197,179   63,055  134,124

BTW: I'm under a GAG order... Each time I read about TLAR and TerryK I feel i'm ordered to GAG.

• Upvote 10

Last four days worth of Currency Auctions. You can see that the gurus are pointing at the Market Price in RED not the set auction price of 1,166.

2751/2752      24-Aug   1,212 1,166    309,143   92,005  217,138

2753           25-Aug   1,212 1,166    198,355   64,800  133,555

2754           26-Aug   1,203 1,166    225,147   88,775  136,372

2755           27-Aug   1,201 1,166    197,179   63,055  134,124

BTW: I'm under a GAG order... Each time I read about TLAR and TerryK I feel i'm ordered to GAG.

haha that's so TRUE!

8-26-2014 Intel Guru TerryK I'M GETTING FROM ALL MY SOURCES IS THIS IS WITHOUT ANY DOUBT OUR WEEK...PERIOD. I'M STILL HEARING 8.16 ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 DOLLARS ON THE DONG...TREAT STRICTLY AS RUMORS.

Not sure I'll treat it as rumour rather total B/s ,but wait what if he's right ,best ring my dealer order another million dinar

Thanks for the post thug , love a good laugh in the afternoon

• Upvote 2

Humpday Bytes - Is Tlar Under A Gag Order ?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/185363-humpday-bytes-is-tlar-under-a-gag-order/#ixzz3Bfp9xqoA

:facepalm1:  There they go with the gag order again  :facepalm3: 

Haven't they choke already after so many gag orders??

It's simple, there is no gag order. The man (tlar) simply doesn't know anything more than we do.... ;) 

• Upvote 3

Just wondering: What natural resources or backing does Viet Nam have to support ANY kind of revalue, let alone $2.00 ?  I CAN see where there is the possibility that the resources of Iraq's oil, gold, natural gas, etc. can support an RV, but Viet Nam ?  C'mon, get real.Starting a rumor is one thing, but a big fat lie?   At least make it believable.  The same goes for your $8.16. I think he's just trying to inject some humor into this loooooong wait.

• Upvote 1

8-26-2014 Intel Guru TerryK I'M GETTING FROM ALL MY SOURCES IS THIS IS WITHOUT ANY DOUBT OUR WEEK...PERIOD. I'M STILL HEARING 8.16 ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 DOLLARS ON THE DONG...TREAT STRICTLY AS RUMORS

Well no surprise here..... 8.16 RV.... WOW.... I would be in heaven with the pinch of dinar I have now... but ok TerryK we will treat NOT as rumors but as HORSE S*@T

• Upvote 2

Just wondering: What natural resources or backing does Viet Nam have to support ANY kind of revalue, let alone $2.00 ?  I CAN see where there is the possibility that the resources of Iraq's oil, gold, natural gas, etc. can support an RV, but Viet Nam ?  C'mon, get real.Starting a rumor is one thing, but a big fat lie?   At least make it believable.  The same goes for your $8.16. I think he's just trying to inject some humor into this loooooong wait.

pho?

• Upvote 3

Vietnam:

It IS one of the fastest growing economies right behind China, but predictions show that the economy won't come close in VALUE compared to other world economies for many years to come.

"According to a forecast by the PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2008, Vietnam may be the fastest growing of emerging economies by 2025, with a potential annual growth rate of about 10% in real dollar terms, which would increase the size of the economy to 70% of the size of the UK economy by 2050."

(So in my opinion they have YEARS to go before the dong has REAL value.)

You can thank Clinton for normalizing trade relations with the Bilateral Trade Agreement, which was a good shot in the arm for Vietnam.

Crude oil is VN's leading export.

Industrial sector contributes about 40% of the economy, services 38%.

SOURCE:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Vietnam

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1