Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - August , 2014

Adam Montana

This might be the shortest weekly update ever.

Here's why:

1. http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/185321-kurdish-government-claims-win-in-latest-row-over-oil-exports/

2. http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/185318-abadi-began-receive-names-of-candidates-of-the-next-government/

3. Maliki is truly out, and he's actually campaigning for the good of Iraq. 

That's it for now! I'll post a separate thread for the weekly Q&A's for this week, but it might not get online till Friday - I'm 

knee-deep in something I recently discovered that is going to benefit the VIP and OSI members.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 9

Dear LadyGrace’sDaddy:  I have always wondered what you meant by “SUDDENLY”, and have just assumed that it was a way of saying that the RV could happen at any time. 

However, I have no clue what you mean with the added phrase to your posts, “PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERDAY”.

Can you share your secret?

• Upvote 3

Dear LadyGrace’sDaddy:  I have always wondered what you meant by “SUDDENLY”, and have just assumed that it was a way of saying that the RV could happen at any time. 

However, I have no clue what you mean with the added phrase to your posts, “PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERDAY”.

Can you share your secret?

Heavily Father has shown me that he doesn't deal with us in exact dates. So when I

continued to ask God when the RV would happen, I received only one word, "SUDDENLY".

It should also be noted that the scriptures say ,"THE DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME

SUDDENLY, LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT". So the real question is, will the rapture

Happen before, after, or in conjunction with the RV?

Just this week I was praying for America and specifically Obama, when Holy Father showed

me that WE should pray for revival like Nineveh. I place it in all my post here asking

my brothers and sisters in Christ to join with me in this petition of the Lord. And I

will continue to pray for revival every day until revival either comes or I go.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

• Upvote 7

Heavily Father has shown me that he doesn't deal with us in exact dates. So when I

continued to ask God when the RV would happen, I received only one word, "SUDDENLY".

It should also be noted that the scriptures say ,"THE DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME

SUDDENLY, LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT". So the real question is, will the rapture

Happen before, after, or in conjunction with the RV?

Just this week I was praying for America and specifically Obama, when Holy Father showed

me that WE should pray for revival like Nineveh. I place it in all my post here asking

my brothers and sisters in Christ to join with me in this petition of the Lord. And I

will continue to pray for revival every day until revival either comes or I go.

Count me in LGD !

• Upvote 3

Oh H E L L nooooooo. LOL

Leave us hanging like that is just wrong. Now you owe everyone one of Caye's

Umbrella drinks.

Hey, I resemble that remark! (and agree)

You can get your umbrella drink at TJ's "The Faded Yellow Umbrella" (location yet to be determined, but in the "little" latitudes) Just ask for the RI/RV/Revival special. (it will be a rum punch served in a "Speedo" shaped glass) :D  

• Upvote 1