Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

300 Americans fighting with ISIL according to US intelligence agencies

k98nights

Revoke their passports.

Wm13

Exactly as I said, if they (US) know who they are and their passports are revoked, they have no where to go. They would have to obtain another passport from another country. They are not "citizens" of the US anymore, they are foreign terrorists.

Wm13

• Upvote 1

Most of these young men who are fighting with ISIS have parents and "spiritual leaders" back in the USA.  These "guardians" and trainers of these guys worked long and hard at making sure their child did the right thing.  They were these ones who encouraged them to fight for their religion against the "devils" and unbelievers, the Americans (Canadian or United States). 

And they are still in the USA!!!  That is frightening!!  Certainly not all of them are Muslim extremists . . . but they influenced these children to think like extremists.

There are more young men who are disenfranchised, out of work (don't want to work), hating authority, involved in criminal activity or wanting to do something that will make them feel brave or needed.  They make their way to the places where they can loot and destroy, vandalize and fight the police here in the USA.  These are the ones who are "ripe" to be recruited to "jehad" propaganda. It's these individuals that the radical Muslim recruiters are trying to recruit.  The streets of the USA are full of individuals ready for the likes of the ISIS recruiter.  

It is sad.  They are sad.  They have minds that are void of understand and ripe for evil.    

Nelg;

Life is about choices. I see plenty of people with disadvantages achieve some really cool things. I saw a guy last week that lived in a mud and stick hut in Nigeria buy a $689k home. I get there are people that are "disenfranchised" but if their stupid enough to join ISIS because it's easier to give up than work to achieve something. Then allow us to send them on their trip for their 40 virgins. I don't want them to come back to US. It'll be cheaper to drone them than keep them in the prison where they can get free meals, cable, and time to read the Koran.

• Upvote 1

Nelg;

Life is about choices. I see plenty of people with disadvantages achieve some really cool things. I saw a guy last week that lived in a mud and stick hut in Nigeria buy a $689k home. I get there are people that are "disenfranchised" but if their stupid enough to join ISIS because it's easier to give up than work to achieve something. Then allow us to send them on their trip for their 40 virgins. I don't want them to come back to US. It'll be cheaper to drone them than keep them in the prison where they can get free meals, cable, and time to read the Koran.

I see "right choices" being made every day by those who have nothing and those who have everything.  But my post concerns those who are making WRONG decisions. 

I'm not making excuses for these guys.  What I am saying is they are the type that ISIS recruits.  They're the ones who are leaving to join ISIS.  They need to have their passports revoked and their US families and religious teachers need to be watched.  They could be the "cells" that will cause us problems in the future.  

Those who have joined ISIS and are fighting in Syria and Iraq need to sleep in the bed they have made, "the bed of death."

When ANY of this group EVER returns to the US, they need to be immediately arrested and imprisoned for treason.  They are the enemies of freedom, sanity, morality, and America.  

There are other elements in our society that can also be recruited.  They are the ones who run to evil so they can participate.  It is their choice to do evil and ISIS gives them the opportunity to be evil with the justification that they are right.  

I have been saying from the first day that ISIS started their moves into Iraq that they need to be met with force and quickly.  America suffers the consequences of inaction and lack of leadership.  

• Upvote 1

Nelg I hear what you are saying... What about the fact that ISIS is a US creation in the first place?

We are all saying they need to be met with force... I don't trust what our guberment is doing over there.

We should tell our guberment to get the heck out of there... they made this mess in the first place.

Allow Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Iran to get rid of them!!! (along with whoever else they choose to have help)

Our guberment is over there "controlling" things... and possibly standing in the way of what needs to be done.

As for "300 Americans" if it isn't a media ploy to scare us... then the solution is simple... revoke their passports.

But then why is that solution so illusive???

Maybe because it's all a stupid ploy... maybe it is the US actually recruiting them... if they even exist.

Also STOP being so afraid of Muslims in America... most are here because they had to flee their own countries...

Just be a human being and walk in their shoes for a day... would you want to be treated with such fear and disdain?

You have more of a chance of dying from a slip in the bathtub than you do at the hands of a "terrorist" in the USA.

• Upvote 2

I'm sure the families from 911(and others) just might not agree with you Mags..............how about you walk a day in their shoes. 

I have caz... and like them I would like to get the truth about what happened.

The families have been asking for a new investigation ever since the official guberment investigation came out.

They don't believe their version and the families have a lot of questions that to this day have gone unanswered... Do you give a damn about that?

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

Don't believe everything you read. 

You won't like this, but I believe this news story is created by the US Gov't only to use ISIS as an excuse for something "they" may need to do, destroy or kill down the road. I don't believe this story for one minute.

If you really take this story, word by word, line by line, you can see it's poorly written and make the US Gov't look like they are "surprised" have been "taken' and vulnerable. BS to this story.  They WANT you to believe this. They WANT you as Americans to FEAR what could happen. Yeah....just like...well lets not go there.... well maybe I will, 911, Kennedy (both of them) Osma Bin Laden to name a few.

• Upvote 1

Wow Mags!!   A little touchy I see. And to answer your question I hope you're not one to think the US killed its own people. And NOT all of the families are asking what you state.............that's a pretty big brush you just painted with. Truth, is something subjective and will never be totally provided.  

Edited by caz1104

I will add another point, if the US Gov't wanted to they could REVOKE their passports and citizenship. Look it up. The US Gov't owns your passport not you. They could have them arrested (have them found and bring them back for charges) for terrorism, treason and any other type of charge they wanted to. BUT...they don't. They just pump FEAR into the hearts and minds of people.  This is propaganda. If they know who they are post their names. for all of us to see. Gather their parents and families up for questioning.  No that will never happen because it's not happening.  OH...but they say it is...so believe it. 

Not me. Not for a minute. At least Canada who found their person who went over their revealed his name. Where is your list?  There isn't one. They can't produce one.

I'm not meaning to upset my friends here. I want to call it the way I see it. Remove the veil from your eyes and see what is going on before you. They want you to believe in the "boogyman".

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 1

GoldiGirl... Fully Agree... Thank You.

Wow Mags!!   A little touchy I see. And to answer your question I hope you're not one to think the US killed its own people. And NOT all of the families are asking what you state.............that's a pretty big brush you just painted with. Truth, is something subjective and will never be totally provided.  

I resent your insinuation that I am not empathetic towards the 911 victim's families... don't you even go there.

The families have formally filed for a new investigation... they are very specific in the 39 questions they have on record.

I am NOT painting anything with a "broad brush"... Read and learn something you obviously didn't know about caz.

Call for New Investigation by 9/11 Families

In 2008, a large number of 9/11 families, survivors, and first responders went on record in an earlier effort in New York City to create an independent, subpoena-powered investigation.

The 39 Questions are at the bottom of the page of the link posted
Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

Mags,

No need to resent, I think I'm allowed my opinion of your thoughts as you are and you have presented them. I may not agree with you but I'm not offended, even if I think they are self-righteous in content.

If I read your sympathizing with radical muslims , and questioning our Govtmnts involvement into the possible killing of its own improperly ..............I'm sorry. But IMO you are & and thanks for the "large number" correction.............exactly what is that "large number"?. I do know a few friends not a "large" number by any means that lost family members that are satisffied with whats been put forth.We just don't see eye to eye when it comes to an enemy that states its hatred for you and me (USA) and has no problem killing us to get that point across. Please don't assume on what I do or don't know.   Have a great day

Edited by caz1104

Mags,

No need to resent, I think I'm allowed my opinion of your thoughts as you are and you have presented them. I may not agree with you but I'm not offended, even if I think they are self-righteous in content.

If I read your sympathizing with radical muslims , and questioning our Govtmnts involvement into the possible killing of its own improperly ..............I'm sorry. But IMO you are & and thanks for the "large number" correction.............exactly what is that "large number"?. I do know a few friends not a "large" number by any means that lost family members that are satisffied with whats been put forth.We just don't see eye to eye when it comes to an enemy that states its hatred for you and me (USA) and has no problem killing us to get that point across. Please don't assume on what I do or don't know.   Have a great day

No you are not sorry... you are twisting my words.... Don't Do That. :shakehead:

I Have NEVER "Sympathized with radical Muslims"... NEVER... NOT EVER!!!

You have a lovely day too caz.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just resent those that feel they have cornered the market on self righteousness & intelligence. That seems to be at a premium with some here. And no I didn't mention anyone specific for the number thank GOD is not many, but they know who they are.

Everyone have A Great/Safe Labor Day Weekend!  even those that I speak of above.    

Don't believe everything you read. 

You won't like this, but I believe this news story is created by the US Gov't only to use ISIS as an excuse for something "they" may need to do, destroy or kill down the road. I don't believe this story for one minute.

If you really take this story, word by word, line by line, you can see it's poorly written and make the US Gov't look like they are "surprised" have been "taken' and vulnerable. BS to this story.  They WANT you to believe this. They WANT you as Americans to FEAR what could happen. Yeah....just like...well lets not go there.... well maybe I will, 911, Kennedy (both of them) Osma Bin Laden to name a few.

I will add another point, if the US Gov't wanted to they could REVOKE their passports and citizenship. Look it up. The US Gov't owns your passport not you. They could have them arrested (have them found and bring them back for charges) for terrorism, treason and any other type of charge they wanted to. BUT...they don't. They just pump FEAR into the hearts and minds of people.  This is propaganda. If they know who they are post their names. for all of us to see. Gather their parents and families up for questioning.  No that will never happen because it's not happening.  OH...but they say it is...so believe it. 

Not me. Not for a minute. At least Canada who found their person who went over their revealed his name. Where is your list?  There isn't one. They can't produce one.

I'm not meaning to upset my friends here. I want to call it the way I see it. Remove the veil from your eyes and see what is going on before you. They want you to believe in the "boogyman".

Should have quoted your posts when I thanked you above... didn't know my post would be on a new page...

Again... Well Said GoldieGirl.

• Upvote 1

Maggie, didn't see your posts until after I  posted my 2. :twothumbs:  LOL

Similar thoughts. Nobody is going get this blondie to think the US is scared...ooh a bit early for Halloween but then again the stores put the masks and goblins out August 1st. 

Just in time for the scary news. :reading-newspaper::moon-from-car:

I am in agreement with those that say "not to believe everything they read."  Not here.  Not on the web.  Not from governments. Not from "in the know" sources, and especially NOT from those that spout "conspiracy" on just about everything that happens!  It isn't healthy.  

I don't know whether the figures of "300" are correct. It may be lower or higher, but who is to know?  We can all post our opinions based on our philosophy or politic.  "Yes!  We have the facts!" Well, that depends on the "facts" you want to believe.  One can find anything they want to believe on the internet.  

I am in agreement with those that say "not to believe everything they read."  Not here.  Not on the web.  Not from governments. Not from "in the know" sources, and especially NOT from those that spout "conspiracy" on just about everything that happens!  It isn't healthy.  

I don't know whether the figures of "300" are correct. It may be lower or higher, but who is to know?  We can all post our opinions based on our philosophy or politic.  "Yes!  We have the facts!" Well, that depends on the "facts" you want to believe.  One can find anything they want to believe on the internet.  

Nelg hopefully you agree that it is "healthy" to question...

Not to take what our guberment and the media are telling us at face value.

I haven't seen anyone here claiming they have all the facts...

just that we shouldn't believe everything we are being told so easily.

Folks are fed up and tired of being lied to and told what to do... it's time we think for ourselves.

Time For A Revolution... In Our Thinking.

Question everything . . . even those things that are said are written by those with whom you agree.  

Too many lie and pervert, twist and change anything that promotes their position.  We have learned well from the advertising world, the media, and especially politicians.  Sadly, even the so-called religious teachers have no compunctions about lying to line their pockets.  

Let God be found true, though every person be found a liar.   

• Upvote 2