Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

300 Americans fighting with ISIL according to US intelligence agencies

k98nights

300 Americans fighting with ISIL according to US intelligence agencies

August 27, 2014 by Amir Abdallah

ISIL-insurgents.jpg

ISIL insurgents URGENT: 300 Americans fighting with ISIL according to US intelligence agencies(IraqiNews.com) On Wednesday the Washington Times quoted an unnamed senior U.S. official who claims that the U.S. government is monitoring nearly 300 American citizens who are fighting on the side of the terrorist organization of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria and likely to be a major threat to the USA.

The official said that concern is widespread in Washington that radicalized foreign fighters could return to the homeland and commit terrorist attacks with skills acquired overseas, according to officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to the Washington Times newspaper. Those concerns were heightened by the disclosure Tuesday that an American man from California was killed fighting alongside ISIL jihadists.

The U.S. government is doing its best to keep track of the foreign fighters, who have been shifting back and forth between Iraq and Syria, according to a senior U.S. official.

“We know that there are several hundred American passport holders running around with ISIS in Syria or Iraq,” the official said, offering a figure well above widespread reports of about 100 such fighters. “It’s hard to tell whether or not they’re in Syria or moved to Iraq.”

The threat of jihadists returning to the United States is “a new hazard” for the Department of Homeland Security, said retired Army Maj. Mike Lyons, a senior fellow with the Truman National Security Project and a CBS Radio News analyst. As a result, the department must plan for a future where the jihadists leave their Middle East battlefield and trickle back to America, he said to the Washington Times.

“If these people have been identified, there needs to be a discussion with regard to how and when they are allowed back in the U.S.,” he said.

Heightening concerns about Americans joining the Islamic State group were reports Tuesday that a California man who fought side by side with militants was found dead on the battlefield.

U.S. officials confirmed Tuesday that the body of Douglas McAuthur McCain, 33, was found after a brutal battle. He was identified based on the U.S. passport he had in his pocket.

http://www.iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/urgent-300-americans-fighting-isil-according-us-intelligence-agencies/

My take on these so called Americans who want to go fight on the side of ISIS is very simple. DON'T LET THEM BACK INTO THE US.  See it's not that difficult of a problem. The problem will be letting them back into the US . :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

• Upvote 6

These are not Americans I can tell you that. They may have a USA passport an maybe even born in the USA but that doesn't make you an American. That's as stupid as saying if a woman can swim the river or hide in the back of a truck to gain access across the border an deliver a baby makes the child an American. A little old fashion for some folks probably in my thinking of what a REAL American is but JMHO...

These are not Americans I can tell you that. They may have a USA passport an maybe even born in the USA but that doesn't make you an American. That's as stupid as saying if a woman can swim the river or hide in the back of a truck to gain access across the border an deliver a baby makes the child an American. A little old fashion for some folks probably in my thinking of what a REAL American is but JMHO...

Anybody still think this isn't here?

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

Seriously?!?!

If our government knows there are "300" Americans fighting with ISIS and they are "monitoring" them then why in the world haven't they done something about it? Just ridiculous IMO!

Everyone NEEDS to remember who ISIS was funded and trained by initially anyway and that if there are Americans fighting with them they were allowed to do so. Isn't it obvious what is going on here? Governments are notorious for creating/inciting a problem so that they have a reason to "FIX" it. Makes me litterally ill to think about what the end result will be from this one.

• Upvote 3

Seriously?!?!

If our government knows there are "300" Americans fighting with ISIS and they are "monitoring" them then why in the world haven't they done something about it? Just ridiculous IMO!

Everyone NEEDS to remember who ISIS was funded and trained by initially anyway and that if there are Americans fighting with them they were allowed to do so. Isn't it obvious what is going on here? Governments are notorious for creating/inciting a problem so that they have a reason to "FIX" it. Makes me litterally ill to think about what the end result will be from this one.

Exactly, but from all accounts it seems that this method of operation has gotten

out of their control.

• Upvote 1

They are us citizens, I don't care how they got it.  They can get droned while they are there.  Otherwise, if they come back, tried for treason.   Simple, isis has openly called the US their enemy.  So all you stupid folks who want to join a cause because you don't have a life, go for it.  It would be great to get all the freaks in one place to make it simple.   I can't stand EVIL AND HATING people who have no right to claim to be of the human race.  

• Upvote 3

They are us citizens, I don't care how they got it.  They can get droned while they are there.  Otherwise, if they come back, tried for treason.   Simple, isis has openly called the US their enemy.  So all you stupid folks who want to join a cause because you don't have a life, go for it.  It would be great to get all the freaks in one place to make it simple.   I can't stand EVIL AND HATING people who have no right to claim to be of the human race.  

well said...

• Upvote 1

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/27/american-killed-fighting-for-isis-white-house-confirms

I have a much better idea before killing these 300 so called Americans. I say let's take and string those guys up by their balls or genitaillia and hang em upside down in a public square and conduct a public flogging. By doing this, this might make others think twice before siding with some outlaw terrorist.

Normally,me being a Christian person would have never wanted to do this. However, I don't want give these men a chance to bring their garbage to the Great Eagle..

Seabee

I have a much better idea before killing these 300 so called Americans. I say let's take and string those guys up by their balls or genitaillia and hang em upside down in a public square and conduct a public flogging. By doing this, this might make others think twice before siding with some outlaw terrorist.

Normally,me being a Christian person would have never wanted to do this. However, I don't want give these men a chance to bring their garbage to the Great Eagle..

Seabee

Please try and understand where I'm coming from with my next statement.

There was once a man named Saul of Tarsus and he could have easily been the

ring leader for ISIS today. He went about from city to city doing the EXACT same

things that ISIS is doing. But then on his way to Damascus he ran right into a man

Named JESUS CHRIST. And God in his infinite wisdom and awesome mercy use Saul

Whom he renamed Paul to give humanity two thirds of the new testament. So what should

we take from this?

IF ISIS comes for you or your family, or if you see them attempting to do in front of

you that which they are doing in Iraq and Syria, then you stop them by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Until the Lord places us in that situation I would urge feverishly to PRAY WITHOUT CEASING

That our heavily Father uses this for his glory.

Imagine what would happen if a member of ISIS was converted after the manner of

Saul and began preaching with the exact same power of Paul. With God ALL THINGS

ARE POSSIBLE.

For according to his Holy Word, " YOU HAVE NOT, BECAUSE YOU ASK NOT".

• Upvote 1

If there are 300 American citizens fighting with a terrorist group then they should be detained immediately the moment they step on US soil. I find it funny that the US is against terror groups but when it comes to our citizens they would be allowed to blend back into the public masses . Especially after they leave the country to meet with a radical terrorist group. They should be tried as criminals and have to fight for there rights. They should also be brought up on crimes against humanity charges and kept In a military prison.