Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LINK; PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION TO TRY MALIKI FOR HIS CRIMES - PLEASE, WE NEED MANY MORE SIGNATURES!

TBomb

HERE'S THE LINK TO SIGN THE PETITION TO TRY MALIKI FOR HIS CRIMES

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/iraqi-people-demand-judgment-nuri-almalki-war-criminal-against-humanity-because-kill-displace-sunni/gp70RYPP

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO: IRAQI PEOPLE DEMAND JUDGMENT NURI AL_MALKI AS A WAR CRIMINAL AGAINST HUMANITY BECAUSE KILL & DISPLACE SUNNI CIVIL PEOPLE

We demand judgment Nuri Al-Maliki as a war criminal against humanity because killing and displacing million of the of the Iraqi people by the Al Maliki army sectarian

Created: Jul 27, 2014
SIGNATURES NEEDED BY AUGUST 26, 2014 TO REACH GOAL OF 100,000
TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION

WE NEED MANY MORE SIGNATURES TO MEET THE QUOTA..TY!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

last week it was 

The day after stepping down: the White House hold a referendum to trial as a...

As of 6:57 am this was the ###SIGNATURES NEEDED BY AUGUST 26, 2014 TO REACH GOAL OF 100,000

As of 3:48 pm it almost double...

SIGNATURES NEEDED BY AUGUST 26, 2014 TO REACH GOAL OF 100,000

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=40112&search_app=forums&userMode=content&sid=be6fa5623bef8ad688a5097117f04690&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&st=275#ixzz3BLukfefM

I guess my question would be even if they were able to hit the 76k total number of signatures required do you really think whoever it is is going to take said petition into account when deciding what to do or what not to do? Like "okay they got the signatures, guess we'll take him to trial."

Does that make any sense to anyone?

Furthermore, if these 23,891 people weren't all most likely waiting on an RV would they have even signed the thing in the first place?

Edited by _RFJ

wow!!!!!     folks  and  politics ,,  :facepalm1:    this is  a  crazy  deal  at best ,  it will be only the  o-mans  { or  clerics }  that  will be able  to pull this kind of  thing off ,,,  it will serve no purpose too try maliki   { malarkey }  for any thing at this time ....  they are  lucky  the ding - dong  has  left   the office ,  and  is  kind of in the  shadows .....   but  time will tell .....     

Sorry Tbomb... Gonna sit this one out...

#1... It's none of my business

#2... It's not obama's call

#3... I'm on enough "lists"!  Hehe!   ;)

Good luck though... I'd love to see him fry... or swing... I'm not picky!

Agreed, same here especially #3, and I am not the "Judge".

Wm13