Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A patriotic poll for entertainment purposes

TrinityeXchange

Patriot or Terrorist  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How do you regard these individuals?

• Both are patiots
    • The young lady is a patriot and Malcolm a terrorist
    • The young lady is a terrorist and Malcolm a patriot
    • Both are terrorists

Hmmm... A "Bitter Clinger" or a "Radical Muslim"... Tough choice! 

Mr. X was a convicted criminal, a drug dealer and a proponent of violence. 

Miss USA is unknown but logic would tell you she probably never even missed her curfew. 

Both are holding a weapon. I will assume both have no intention to use their weapons other than for self defense. 

Can I also assume that one of them loves this country and the other does not?

Maybe she should check her "white privilege"?  Is she a racist or a homophobe... a cheerleader or in marching band?

I need more information!  Lol! 

Dude, please... stop trying to find racism everywhere you look.  You are an intelligent, thoughtful man.  Let it go.  :peace:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

So... No constructive, respectful dialogue? Lol! Okay, good night!

not yet.  i wanted to give the poll a chance to fill up a bit before i offered my point of view.  on another note, your previous comment attempted to immediately kill the "respectful dialogue" you came back looking for.  my friend, you confuse me.

• Upvote 3

A picture taken with a firearm makes you neither a patriot nor a thug.

Just like taking a picture with 5 million Dinar doesn’t make you rich.

Preaching from a pulpit doesn’t make you a Christian

Being a thug, patriot or Christian is a mindset comes from the heart a way of life.

However bringing up the race in every single post you make under the guise of starting a respectful and constructive dialogue does make you a racist race baiter.

You bring in as an example two pictures

One with a known history the other a picture that of a unknown pretty young lady.

A picture that most people associate with the picture of innocence you bring no history for this person and then ask people to make instant judgment on their character.

That’s called stacking the deck to get the response that you want to achieve

Tell us why did you pick the picture of a blond hair blue innocent why didn’t you show us a picture of someone from the same era you know someone like Patty Hurst

Maybe it was because it would throw your perspective view of white people out the window wouldn’t it.

So Mr. Al Sharpton take your race baiting ways and go back to MSNBC  where that tactic works.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

My comment is to you Trinity,  I thought this time you would bring something we could participate in without bringing in the racist topic.  You can't deny the fact that your intentions was no other.  Maybe not directly, but in a round about way.  If you would like a constructive dialogue, you will just have to try a little harder.  GOD BLESS

Poll: no comment

• Upvote 3

Pretty dumb survey kiddo.

But  Ill play.

Their both holding weapons.

Although we know nothing about the girl

shes standing in front of the flag and holding a bible.

So one would assume she is a patriot. 

The other is a actor portraying malcolm X

since I do not know this actors feelings towards this country I do not know if he

is a patriot or not.

Now if you want me to remark on the real Malcolm X

Yes he was a freedom fighter for his people and did make a positive change in the history of 

your people even though he chose a different more violent path then Martin luther .

• Upvote 4

I don't see trinity mentioning race

Just patriot

Because there was a white person and a black person doesn't make it about race

Unless one looks at the color of the skin

Instead of the question

So are you sure it's not a trick question

He says it's not

So let's let this thing unfold

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Morning Trinity :)

This is an interesting poll... I'm going to ponder a little while on what my vote will be...

Reading the Malcolm X autobiography was interesting... Thanks Umberto.

BBL

Why would you get a minus- evened it out & another one. wtf

Edited by moose 57

Hey Maggie I'll neg you later if ya want I'm out of negs right now

But I'll remind you later when I get some back

Let's give the benefit of the doubt and continue on with the question about patriotism of the two individuals above

I don't know either of the two people

I'm not going to comment

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Patriot

a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.

a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

Who are the people in the pictures ?

A young lady?

And Malcolm?

Take ten seconds ?

What are you up to trinity ?

Ok, I'll play!  :lol:  :lol:  :D

The top one is a hot door to door sales chick selling Bibles on Chicago's crappy side of town (oops wait that's all of Chicago).  <_<  :shrug:  The one on the bottom is a potential customer looking out the window and deciding whether or not she's a cop and he needs to hide his stash  :ph34r: or if she's legit and could possibly have a copy of the koran he could buy instead!!  :P

• Upvote 4

Why is this the only way to expand our world view?

Geez I'm waiting for this dialog

I'm afraid of both of them it seems like if a say anything about either one of them they might start shooting me

Can we get some other examples of people we know?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hello there my friends.  i thought it fine time to weigh in on this poll i created.  

before i get started though i want to address two points.  #1) i will admit that it is a bit unfair because i assumed that everyone was up on this new web sensation that has gone viral since most of the posters appear to be republican.  i apologize for assuming... i made an <blank> of myself.  for all interested in Holly Fisher the woman in the picture, here is a good read to get you up to speed.  #2) without even reading ONE WORD that i had to offer, some of you immediately threw yourselves into the flames of racism and hatred.  sincerely, and i really mean that in a heartfelt way, sincerely take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself how it is that you can try, judge, and execute a person from your emotional content alone.  i asked a simple question regarding patriotism, never mentioned black white orange or judo flip, and already some of you conversation and dialogue killers pegged me as race baiting.  LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF!  see yourself for who you are and change your ways.  open your scope of thinking.  challenge yourself to become a better person.  refuse to live your entire life and die with a small mind.  there is so much to experience from the world if you escape the 40 x 40 mental shack you judge all of humanity by.

okay....spent too much time on that and i have about 200 words left before i lose the attention of my audience.  so Holly Fisher has been an advocate of the Supreme Court's birth control decision.  she is also, as seen in the picture, an advocate of the constitutional right to bear arms.  she has come under harsh criticism being nick named by some as the "American Taliban" and compared to international terrorist Sherafiyah Lewthwaite.  

Malcolm X, of whom i read his autobiography, grew up fatherless after his father Earl Little baptist minister, a victim of american terrorism, was tied to railroad tracks and ripped to pieces.  (Earl supported Marcus Garvey's message that blacks should consider returning to Africa in escape from their unwelcomed and untolerated post slavery status.  local whites did not appreciate his message.)  these were malcolm's beginnings.  during the evolution of his world view, everything changed after his trip to mecca (please read the 1st 2 paragraphs) where he experienced people of all shades coming together in common brotherhood.  there he repented of his small mind view that "all whites were exclusively evil" and that "blacks must separate themselves".  his perspective opened to a world of unity and brotherhood regardless of skin color.  though his views were not shared by the "Black Muslim" movement back in america, and he would eventually find himself their enemy.  

the point of my poll - the constitution of the united states is like nothing else in this world.  it helps guarantee the rights of an individual as God given and not controllable, without express permission, by any 3rd party.  therein members of the republic have a right to take up arms and protect their rights under the honored banner of "Don't Tread on Me!"  it is the patriot who stands under fire from those who would strip those rights AND from those who passively hold an indifferent position.  i see Holly Fisher and Malcolm X as patriots because regardless of whether or not i agree with their message, i appreciate those who push past passive indifference, voice their belief and guard their right do so under constitutional framework.  neither of these two infringed upon the God given rights of another however in some circles they are both regarded as terrorists.  i believe they are deemed terrorists through ignorance.  ignorance that if WE continue down the road of crucifying those who actively protect OUR constitutional right, where will this leave us?  and it is easily answered, we will arrive at a place of totalitarianism, servitude and fealty.  

thanks for participating my friends.  one question though, why did some peg Malcolm as a terrorist?  i am sincerely curious.

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 2

Quote:

"thanks for participating my friends.  one question though, why did some peg Malcolm as a terrorist?"

---

Hi TrinityX :)

In answer to your question, I would say conditioning. Sometimes people cannot think

outside of their personal bias, it is far easier to judge and go in step with the crowd

rather than finding their own perspective or perceptions in matters such as these.

This manner of mindset has been more destructive than one can imagine. It is promoted

and enjoyed apparently. My first thought when looking at your pictures, according to current

laws and what has happened since 9/11, BOTH parties would be viewed as 'terrorists'.

Take out any religious preference, and both would be viewed as potential threats.

Thank you for your thoughts. Advising all of us to look in the mirror is wise, including your-

self. Only when we are truly honest from the heart will we be honest to ourselves while

we are looking at our reflection.

• Upvote 1