Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MSNBC Host Channels ISIS on Obama Golfing While American Waits to Be Beheaded: ‘One Cold Bastard’

MSNBC Host Channels ISIS on Obama Golfing While American Waits to Be Beheaded: ‘One Cold Bastard’

By Jennifer Van Laar 1 day ago

MSNBC’s Morning Joe co-host Joe Scarborough offered an “alternate view” of President Obama’s golf outing yesterday, which came minutes after a press conference condemning the murder of James Foley.

Scarborough said this morning, according to The Daily Caller:

Even his co-host, Mika Brzezinski, doesn’t quite buy his theory. “Oh, right. I don’t think they think that,” she said incredulously after Scarborough finished.

“And so they are negotiating with Spock with a pitching wedge here,” he quipped, referencing the emotionless alien from Star Trek. “No, they really are. He is Spock. And I’m sure there may be one or two terrorists over in Syria looking at him going, ‘Wow, that’s one cold bastard.’”

“By the way, people might be watching going, ‘Are you criticizing the president or not?’” Scarborough continued. “I don’t know what I’m doing. I just know that this is how terrorists fund their organization. And if the president were in the White House wringing his hands and weeping and holding press conferences — but no, he’s out golfing!”

“I’m sure Barack Obama would say that, you know, if we can’t go golfing at an exclusive golf course in Martha’s Vineyard, then the terrorists have already won. These are horrible, horrible optics domestically. But internationally, for terrorists, it’s basically like ‘screw you. We’re not going to live by your rules.’”

Does Joe really believe that terrorists who torture, behead and bury people alive are intimidated by a little tough talk from the president before he hits the back 9? That somehow they go, oooh, that’s “one cold bastard?”

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but I didn't vote for the guy and I think everyone in Washington should be put out to pasture.  But give me a break  - some photographer gets a picture of O laughing and then the shredding starts. Haven't you seen people laughing at funerals - I have .  I really call it like it is and people need to curb their hatred of this man.  He is not alone in this.  Our Senators and Congressman are just as bad.  They all suck at their jobs.  However, do you really think he sits around all day playing golf?  Do you really think he gets a vacation?  I don't mean just this current president I'm talking about all Presidents.  The government goes where they go.  Do some research and understand the position before you rip a person to shreds because they are laughing.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but I didn't vote for the guy and I think everyone in Washington should be put out to pasture.  Agreed But give me a break  - some photographer gets a picture of O laughing and then the shredding starts. Haven't you seen people laughing at funerals - I have .  I really call it like it is and people need to curb their hatred of this man.  He is not alone in this.  Our Senators and Congressman are just as bad.  They all suck at their jobs. Agreed  However, do you really think he sits around all day playing golf? YES  <_< Oh, Oh, and do what ever he can to divide and destroy our country!!  Do you really think he gets a vacation? YES  <_< and we pay for it ............... AGAIN!! I don't mean just this current president I'm talking about all Presidents.  The government goes where they go.  Do some research and understand the position before you rip a person to shreds because they are laughing.

• Upvote 1

I'll say this... besides the insensitivity he displays, real or perceived... he is responsible for the perception foremost... as a leader, as a President, as someone people put their trust in and look for comfort...

And well beyond that... as golf goes... It is a game one plays for pleasure and enjoyment.   Personally, I wouldn't physically, nor emotionally, be able to participate... much less enjoy... a round of golf after witnessing such horror.

There's no doubt in my mind this man has zero empathy and is coldly disconnected to others' lives... those he is supposed to be "leading".

• Upvote 2

My heart breaks for this man's family and loved ones... The way this man died was so horrific and what his parents must be going through I can't imagine... and to know that our president obviously took as little time as possible to even address what happened to thier son and then head right back to the golf course is just a slap in the face and not only to these devastated parents, but to ALL Americans who are looking to a leader who should at least be acting like he cares about something other than golfing at a time when MANY things are happening all around us that should be causing some concern, attention and appropriate actions by the president!

His actions speak loud and clear... and his actions are alarming to put it mildly, to me anyway. I can't say that I know anyone else who would be in this man's position and have the power he has and act in the manner that he has... I am at a loss for words to describe how deeply upset and saddened I am over what is transpiring in our country and our world.

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, accepting Bin Laden when offered by the Sudan in 1996 for example, an estimated 6,000 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now injured or dead would be alive today.

Obamas the same way

And all they can do is bash bush for actually going after some of these bass turds

The Clinton Legacy

"Bill Clinton turned down at least three offers involving foreign governments to help to seize Osama Bin Laden," the Sunday Times of London reported on January 7, 2002. Two of the offers--from the Sudanese government and Pakistani-American businessman Mansoor Ijaz--have already been reported. A third more mysterious offer to help came from the intelligence services of Saudi Arabia, then led by Prince Turki al-Faisal.

The Times also reports that "according to a witness, Clinton told a dinner companion" shortly after Sept 11 "that the decision to let Bin Laden go was probably 'the biggest mistake of my presidency.' "

However in a speech at his alma mater Georgetown University on December 14, 2001, Clinton gave this amazing justification and moral equivalence of the 9/11 attack -

"In my own country (? sic), we've come a very, very long way since the days when African slaves and native Americans could be terrorised or killed with impunity, but still we have the occasional act of brutality or even death because of someone's race or religion or sexual orientation."

That clears it up. All those victims on the planes or WTC and the firefighters who gave their lives to try to save them actually deserved to die because of how evil America was and is. Thank you, Bill Clinton.

And now thanks Obama your all done now right ? The terrorists are on the run

As long as we just let them alone they won't bother us right

LEGACY

The Clinton legacy is:

The first presidential candidate to conduct a photo-op execution during the New Hampshire primary.

The first president to be accused of rape (and to refuse to comment on the charge).

The first president to franchise the Lincoln bedroom as a means of fundraising.

The first president to steal White House furniture

Clinton installed a Marxist terrorist in Haiti.

Clinton unsuccessfully engaged in nation-building in Somalia at the cost of American lives.

Clinton protected Serbian interests in Bosnia when the Croats and Bosnians were kicking their butts with a timely ceasefire.

Clinton led the US into its first war of aggression siding with Albanian Marxist terrorists in Kosovo against the Serbs and falsely justified it by claiming the Serbs had murdered 100,000 Albanians. The true figure was closer to 2,000 and was about the same as the Albanians had inflicted on the Serbs in this civil war.

Clinton used expensive cruise missles to blow up sheep in Afganistan and kill some innocent civilians and blow up an aspirin factory in the Sudan to distract attention from his impeachment.

The first president to kidnap a 6 year old boy from his court-appointed guardians at the behest of a Communist dictator and return him to slavery.

Clinton was the first elected president to be impeached.

Clinton was the first president, or even human being, to claim that he had a climax but she felt nothing so it wasn't sex.

Clinton was the first president to take illegal foreign campaign contributions.

Clinton was the first president to sell pardons for donations.

Clinton was the first president to lie under oath.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/pearl/www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/strange.html#scandals

Reagan built up America

Clinton tore it down

Bush tried to rebuild it

Obama tore it down

• Upvote 1