Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

Lord the only thing Kevin said was you remind him of a girl on her period that forgot her protection pad, ...............get a grip. Calling folks part of a cult where people actually DIED I believe just might be a little more harmful/hurtful.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

ewingm, I have got to come up with a new icon for you to go next to your stinker/no dinar icon.  <----------Messing with YOU

Just to add a little something to this thread, if you will take the time to go back through your notes you will see that the history of this site is not like most of the others where they are calling $3 - $15 dollar RV's every other day so the need to keep projecting that this is a scam is really not warranted for this site or it's members.  I for one am really sorry if you or your family got taken by the gurus from the OTHER SITES making them think they will be filthy rich by next weekend, Adam has always went by the theory that we might be between $.10 - $.50 starting out and has never once said $3.00 unless he was making fun of one of the other people's quotes of $15.00 RV that started the night before in candy land!!  lol <--------Little History of this site

I don't mind the debating and I let some extra stuff go as I see this as a war room but some of the name calling and belittling from everyone is getting to be a little much.

Let's clean this up guys and gals!!

---------------------  Addressed to EVERYONE as I said guys and gals -------------------------

Thanks

Bump

Everyone here on DV knows that if and when I need to call someone out directly I will use their NAME exclusively, the last section was addressed to everyone playing in the tank

• Upvote 3

Not good enough, Bump.  I realize you and the owner of this site owe me nothing.  Nothing whatsoever.  Like I said, I'm not a believer.  But Kevin's comments were grossly inappropriate.  I've been participating in the pot for almost a year and have never had that kind of comment made, even in the most heated debate.  NYK wasn't even in the discussion.  He just came down, dropped his disgusting comments and left.  It was totally uncalled for, and I resent that the intervention by you was addressed to me.  I can tell you that most women will find his comment completely inappropriate and sexist.  I've said my piece.  Like I said, you don't owe me anything, but I think you owe KNY something.  A stern reprimand.  Sincerely,   ewingm  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well seeing that my explanation wasn't up to ewingm's satisfactory I will try my Moding skills and give ewingm 24 hours off to readjust his thinking.  I have been a mod/admin here from 2009 and I think I know what I am doing!!  Always fair until I get called out!!  :peace:

• Upvote 4

ewingm: You are un-informed and pathetic manipulator. You chastize and flip the hopes and dreams of others and are hurt when someone slams you the way you have been doing to almost everyone else in this thread. You then pull the race card because of my reference to the young lady. How small a person you must be. That is a manipulators ploy when they find that people are successfully seeing through your games and you find  yourself off the task of shining negative lights on everyone but yourself, showing people howinimportant you are.  I am sorry that you apparently got ripped off in the world of the IQD. Many have. Research better next time ... like I did. I knew that this opportunity may take 10 days to 15 years to be realized IF it ever does increase in value beyond what it already has. Rv-ing over night was never on my radar and will never be claimed on this site, with the possible acception of the "rumors section."

I  realize that you still don't do any research cuz when you were winning above to Bumper you stated something to the effect that you don't know why I am talking here since I just "dropped in" on the conversation . If you were highly informed researcher, instead of a lowly informed voter, had you researched this very thread you would seen that I was the third person to respectifully leave their opinion on this subject. . 

For the record, Bump has called me out a hand full of times in the past. He even prevent me from posting for a while. I learned. I left my opinion of you cuz I have no respect for cyber bullies like you. Period. I enjoy this reputation. So I accept it. If you don't like this site, why are you here. Because you can. Sounds like your an egotistical narcissist with a low self esteem.  

Bump. I know. I will.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ewingm: You are un-informed and pathetic manipulator. You chastize and flip the hopes and dreams of others and are hurt when someone slams you the way you have been doing to almost everyone else in this thread. You then pull the race card because of my reference to the young lady. How small a person you must be. That is a manipulators ploy when they find that people are successfully seeing through your games and you find  yourself off the task of shining negative lights on everyone but yourself, showing people howinimportant you are.  I am sorry that you apparently got ripped off in the world of the IQD. Many have. Research better next time ... like I did. I knew that this opportunity may take 10 days to 15 years to be realized IF it ever does increase in value beyond what it already has. Rv-ing over night was never on my radar and will never be claimed on this site, with the possible acception of the "rumors section."

I  realize that you still don't do any research cuz when you were winning above to Bumper you stated something to the effect that you don't know why I am talking here since I just "dropped in" on the conversation . If you were highly informed researcher, instead of a lowly informed voter, had you researched this very thread you would seen that I was the third person to respectifully leave their opinion on this subject. . 

For the record, Bump has called me out a hand full of times in the past. He even prevent me from posting for a while. I learned. I left my opinion of you cuz I have no respect for cyber bullies like you. Period. I enjoy this reputation. So I accept it. If you don't like this site, why are you here. Because you can. Sounds like your an egotistical narcissist with a low self esteem.  

Bump. I know. I will.

NYK... the only reason he is on this site is NO other site will have him... there is no other site that has a lopster tank, No other dinar site will allow such negativity and name calling and he does a lot of name calling !!!! Truthfully I think no one should feed this lopster anything... no comments to him... like a child ignore him and he will go away !!!! 

• Upvote 4

Good morning fellow dinarians.  I appreciate all of your heart-felt comments.  To give an answer to Dontlop, who keeps insinuating thatnI am putting down the owner of this site, I say "baloney".  I have repeatedly voiced my appreciation for being able to post in the "pot". I will also remind you that the individual in discussion by Dontlop agreed with my position on having to exchange your dinars during a redenomination.  I had several pages of debate on it several months ago.  As to Caz, ....stay in the kitchen baking your bread.  You NEVER present anything of interest to the debate....just vitriolic guspew.  Don't go away mad.......just go away.  

Now....the news.  The exchange rate is 1166 to 1.

Well from now on say everyone except the owner of this site belongs to a cult instead of saying everyone does

• Upvote 2

So this is how you refer to the faithful.......................

You have a lot of room to talk!

Typical jackass lopster!

Lemming

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the rodent. For other uses, see Lemming (disambiguation).
Lemmings 205px-Tunturisopuli_Lemmus_Lemmus.jpg Lemmus lemmus Scientific classification Kingdom: Animalia Phylum: Chordata Class: Mammalia Order: Rodentia Family: Cricetidae Subfamily: Arvicolinae Tribe: Lemmini* Genera

Dicrostonyx
Eolagurus
Lagurus
Lemmus
Myopus
Synaptomys
 * Incomplete listing: see vole

Lemmings are small rodents, usually found in or near the Arctic, in tundra biomes. They are subniveal animals, and together with volesand muskrats, they make up the subfamily Arvicolinae (also known as Microtinae), which forms part of the largest mammal radiation by far

Edited by quadkidd1
  • Downvote 1

Keep,

Back in the day.....................that was a unit repair mans dream-lol. These dang cars are made so much more efficient these days that engine/trans replacement are few & far between (unless by neglect). Now the manufacturers are expanding service intervals making it more difficult for service depts. Warranty work is what we depend on and that's even regressed over the years. Advise................think about management. Future Serv Depts(that now employ 20 techs) will have 2-3 master techs(salary) , a shop foreman(salary), and a lot of hourly techs for the simple services. The writing is on the wall. As always good luck to ya 

Keep,

Back in the day.....................that was a unit repair mans dream-lol. These dang cars are made so much more efficient these days that engine/trans replacement are few & far between (unless by neglect). Now the manufacturers are expanding service intervals making it more difficult for service depts. Warranty work is what we depend on and that's even regressed over the years. Advise................think about management. Future Serv Depts(that now employ 20 techs) will have 2-3 master techs(salary) , a shop foreman(salary), and a lot of hourly techs for the simple services. The writing is on the wall. As always good luck to ya

I've got A lot of job security with them. The engines are getting g efficient t but ours are very high maintenance lol. I could see some manufacturers going the route you speak, but it wouldn't work with us lol. Warranty work is still going strong and it helps that they offer the 4yr 50k when you buy and then you can get warranty after that up to 100k!

If you need work come on over haha!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1