Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

Looks a little like Tahiti.  Its not a Corona so that leaves out much of Mexico and the Central American tourist joints..  If you're looking for the dinar RV on that boat, you won't find it.  If you financed the trip on future gains made off a dinar RV, you're in trouble.    

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you reading dontknows account of the redenomination? Or actual history? Your way off....it was not a 1 to 1 exchange....do you ever do your own diligence or just repeat what you hear?

it was a one to one exchange read the Marshall plan and currency reform by Cambridge press or should I post the relevant part for you. If you held the currency in a bank account it was a 10 to one exchange. I did my due diligence
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They were given 60 (DM) At one to one exchange no more from what I read

Bank deposits were given (10) to one exchange and half the bank accounts were frozen businesses were given 60(DM) per citizen for pay roll for the first week

So if you had a lot of (RM) to convert to (DM) you only got (the first 60) converted at a one to one exchange rate and all the rest would be at 10 to one

Each citizen could only exchange 60 (RM)

So if someone didn't have any someone could of worked out a deal with them somehow to get them to convert their 60 (RM) for them

Who knows

But anything over 60 had to be deposited then given its 10 to one exchange rate while it was frozen in the bank for ahile

But the real reform came after they lowered taxes from like 90% taxes

I don't see them converting millions of (RM) at a one to one exchange

Just another boring article I had to freaking read on this stupid freaking bunch of bull chit to find out what ? Nothing as usual

So was 10 to one still a good deal or was it even trade ?

And was the (RM) cheaper to buy earlier maybe 100 to one (DM)?

I don't know and don't care

Edited by dontlop

Changing from (RM)to (DM) would be a currency exchange n it's not even called the same name

It looks like some of the (RM) were given a revaluation of 1000% or 10 to one

The rest got the same value as they always were 10 to one

Who knows the (RM) all may of been given a boost or a devaluation while the other remained the same

If your currency is driven down for a time to pay off debts

Then you reform your currency and increase it back to where it was originally , what changed , if its back where it was?

Ya just had some bills to pay for awhile that's all ,

Ya had to screw everyone over till ya got your books squared away

Then comes the long process of rebuilding your trust , your credit rating

Ya don't just recieve a unlimited American Express after you just filed bankruptcy

I think people say things that they have no idea what their talking about knowingly just so someone else will correct them with the facts in the matter

That's right they want you to read up on something so you can explain it to them

They even go to the extent of arguing stupid points and calling you the stupid one just to get you to go even deeper into your research on the subject so you can answer more of their questions

All the while they never read anything they just have you do the reasearch

Its simple that way , drink beer and call people stupid , and your off to the races

They will search day and night to prove they are not stupid

And when it's all done

These moe Ron's just go get a new screen name and come back and act like they don't know what your talking about , saying they never been hear before

I know everyone by name and all about the dinar but I'm new , can you help me with a couple questions concerning the dinar

Now I don't own any dinars but I'm concerned about my delusional elderly reletives who spent their retirement on dinars and now they can't get their medicine

Please help me

Then after a couple weeks they are the experts , oh they just sit around ridiculing everyone every day all day long until they get locked up in the lopster tank,

Then as long as there's a screen name their for them to ridicule , their happy

If not they will simply sign up for a new screen name and become the new person again who just has a few questions for ya if you could help them out please.

Edited by dontlop

Enough already about the Marshall Plan and the RM to DM exchange.  Take a look at the real issue on why iraq has not RVed its currency.  Here is my opinion.  If you look at CBI annual reports for 2004 you will see an M2 of 6 TRILLION dinar.  If you look at the current CBI M2 it is around 80 TRILLION dinar.  What single factor jumped the M2 so quickly?  Was it a spiking iraqi economy?  Was it oil and gold flowing out of iraq in historic proportions? Remember, from 2004-2009 iraq was in continuous sectarian violence with thousands of bombings in Baghdad. So what spiked the M2.  What made the iraq situation UNIQUE to world currency scenarios.  One word answer - SPECULATORS !!  There is no other world historic currency movement that compares with the speculation of the iraq dinar.  This is because of the rise of the internet and social networking, which has allowed the misguided hype of an impending massive RV of the iraqi dinar to spread like wildfire around the world. There was a time back in 2004-2006 when the CBI could have possibly RVed the dinar.  NOT anymore.  There is simply TOO much dinar out there now.  It is IMPOSSIBLE now for the CBI to rv the dinar with 80 TRILLION dinar out there.  Only a REDENOMINATION lopping three zeros will solve this glaring problem.  To still believe in a 100,000% RV of the dinar is delusional thinking.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Were gonna talk about anything we want ewingm

Your nobody

Your opinion

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Go tell yoe old people yoe opinion

No one is listening to you here either so what's the difference

No one cares

I've seen some real good deals on dinar lately

I'm thinking about adding to my stash

Hey a couple million just in case never hurt no one

Heck I can make money off this right now

I might see about getting treasury registered so I can become a dealer

That way I can get ready for the exchange

I'll only charge 100 dollars a million

If you think there's a million people with dinar

That's 100 million dollars waiting for me when they do their exchange

I'll just set up a connection in Kuwait to getter done

I'm gonna get rich off yoe granny

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

There

Have some of my opinion

• Upvote 1

When its time to exchange yoe dinar ewingm you will be calling my secretary

My fees will be the cheapest

I'll charter a 767 and fill it up and fly into Baghdad

Maybe I can hitch a ride on one of those Kurdish oil tankers

I'll fill it up with dinar for the ride home

We can just pump it backwards thru the Kurds pipeline

qTuwy.jpg

Them ones look like some good eatin

This guy is a master chef

The Iraqis got more oil flowing now than ever before

Why has the m2 money supply growth stopped ?

Is this all the money they want ?

If they are going to lop why don't they have 250 trillion dinar in their m2

Your lost Ewing

Your speculations are not okie proof

The M2 hasn't gone up because the dinar speculation craze has reached its "high water mark".  It is now in a state of equilibrium.  The number of new dinar speculators buying dinar equaling the number of smart ex-dinarians who are now selling their dinar.  But the fact still remains.  The CBI will NEVER RV the dinar with 83 TRILLION dinar out there.  Anyone with any sense, can see that the solution to a hyper inflated M2, is to REDENOMINATE, LOPPING THE THREE ZEROS FROM ALL CURRENCY IN THE M2. They will do this in the future, if the country survives, which is not a sure thing at all.  There is absolutely NO CHANCE of an RV.  ZERO.

• Upvote 2

Making things up again I see

How come ?

To support your speculation in your post before that ?

How far are you willing to go with your bs ewingm?

You got nothing but pure dreams and speculation just like okie

I think they have a quadrillion dinar they are only using 80 trillion

When they rv ... Their gonna reduce the number to 80 trillion and give us a dime each then they will reduce it further to 800 billion and raise the rate another dime to pay then their gonna reduce it to 80 billion and give us another dime then their gonna rv to 3 dollars for all us diehards that hung in there

And your gonna be crying

Crying about dontlop

Whining and crying how dontlop had you so screwed up with speculations that you couldn't figure out up from down

Because you thought raising the exchange rate meant they were gonna raise it to 10,000 dinars to a dollar when it actually went the other way to ten cents with the zeros to a dime

Now go sit in the corner and pout

Remember that old TV commercial, "this is your brain on drugs", and it was a picture of fried eggs?  The same effect occurs with drinking guru koolaide.  Your brain turns to mush.  You become unable to "think" clearly.  The old saying, "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its probably a duck", applies to the dinar scenario.  Every fact points to a REDENOMINATION.  Absolutely NO fact points to an RV.  So why do so many dinarians believe in the RV?  BRAINWASHING  plain and simple.  They have been told something over and over that entices their "greed" complex, and they are now absolutely convinced of the LIE.  They have become dinar zombies, the undead.  Incapable of individual thought anymore.  They respond to only one mantra.......

GOOOOOOORVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well they are not going to broadcast it

All the things they said about a lop turns out to be a okie story

Go read them again

If they were true

They would of lopped 10 times over the last 5 years

Your so called facts are babble

Some day if it lops then we can call it a lop

They lost their credibility a dozen times

You can't tell me you believe anything that comes out of iraq

Go scam

Just Gimmee my share

qTuwy.jpg

Wait and see what happens and quit crying about it

Wait for a hundred years if ya have to

It will give ya a reason to hang around in your old age

Don't deny the old timers the dream that keeps them goin

Go smile at your old granny and give her what ever she wants which is just a smile

They do have a choice to make

You can't make their choices

You made your choice

I made my choice

If they lose some or all of their money it's a choice they made and it won't be on you

If it is on you then you would be making the choice

What if

The old what if

What if you finally convince them to sell their dinar and a couple weeks go by and the dinar revalues itself just to the point that they wouldn't lose a nickel

But they sold out for a loss two weeks earlier on your constant bickering and irritations

Or what if they revalue to three dollars and do lop but they could of triple their money but instead they lost money

Its a hard choice for you to tell someone else what to do

Looks a little like Tahiti.  Its not a Corona so that leaves out much of Mexico and the Central American tourist joints..  If you're looking for the dinar RV on that boat, you won't find it.  If you financed the trip on future gains made off a dinar RV, you're in trouble.    

No, No, No....I didn't spend any future Dinar investment winnings for this trip. I live like this all year long...I'll give you a hint...it is Caribbean though. :P

Well, Goldiegirl.  I've been to the leeward islands, and I've been to several of the windward islands, not all, but some, and I've rambled around the Bahamas.  So I'm guessing southern windwards. It ain't Jamaica, or PR, and it sure ain't Cuba.  I'm going to say windwards.  But its not Red Label either, so you have me quessing.  The only thing I'm not guessing about is the Dinar RV.  It's not happening Goldie.  And that's not just lobster talk.  That's fact, girl. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, Goldiegirl.  I've been to the leeward islands, and I've been to several of the windward islands, not all, but some, and I've rambled around the Bahamas.  So I'm guessing southern windwards. It ain't Jamaica, or PR, and it sure ain't Cuba.  I'm going to say windwards.  But its not Red Label either, so you have me quessing.  The only thing I'm not guessing about is the Dinar RV.  It's not happening Goldie.  And that's not just lobster talk.  That's fact, girl. 

Provide proof that the RV will not happen. If you can provide proof I will submit to your band or merry and stoned men

• Downvote 1

Energy and Mineral Resources

In this section, the methodology used in the estimation of the value

of nonrenewable resources is described.

At least three reasons lie behind the difficulties in such calculations.

First, the importance of the inclusion of natural resources in the national accounting systems has been

recognized only in the last decades, and although efforts to broaden the

national accounts are being made, they are mostly limited to international

organizations (such as the UN or the World Bank).

Second, there are no private markets for subsoil resource deposits to convey information on the

value of these stocks.

Third, the stock size is defined in economic terms--reserves are “that part of the reserve base which could be economically

extracted or produced at the time of determination”—and, therefore, it is

dependent on the prevalent economic conditions, namely technology and prices.6

Despite all these diffi culties, dollar values were assigned to the stocks

of the main energy resources (oil, gas, and coal7) and to the stocks of

10 metals and minerals (bauxite, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, nickel,

phosphate rock, silver, tin, and zinc) for all the countries that have

production figures

Economic expert called on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Saturday, the central bank to adopt oil and gas Kkhozan the reserves instead of gold and the dollar, stressing that the value of oil exports during the year twice all the gold reserves in the country.

Said Antoine told him the reporter, "news agency Iraqis," that: "reserves the central bank alone is not enough to maintain the stability of the Iraqi economy, where you must rely on reserve economist is the stock of oil and gas, because the reserves the central bank money and gold is not equal to the export of oil to one year . "

Noting that: "The principal reserve that is possible to protect Iraq's economy is the stock of oil and gas in the ground," and explained that "the statistics of the Ministry of Oil, suggests that the oil reserves reached about 150 billion barrels and 19 billion m3 of gas, up to the month of February of the year Current. "

Natural resources are special economic goods because they are not

produced. As a consequence, natural resources will yield economic

profits—rents—if properly managed.

These rents can be an important source of development finance, and countries like Botswana and Malaysia

have successfully used natural resources in this way.

There are no sustainable diamond mines, but there are sustainable diamond-mining

countries.

Behind this statement is an assumption that it is possible to

transform one form of wealth—diamonds in the ground—into other

forms of wealth such as buildings, machines, and (human capital.)

Edited by dontlop

Economists welcomed the re-opening of the Rafidain Bank in London after he stopped working for 24 years, noting that the expansion of trade cooperation between Baghdad and the rest of the world has become an urgent necessity at the present time, demanding to take similar measures in other countries

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/185628-resumption-of-work-at-the-rafidain-bank-in-london-within-the-paris-club-adjustments/#ixzz3C24wICbc

Looks like a new place has emerged to exchange dinar

In london

And more to follow

Economists welcomed the re-opening of the Rafidain Bank in London after he stopped working for 24 years, noting that the expansion of trade cooperation between Baghdad and the rest of the world has become an urgent necessity at the present time, demanding to take similar measures in other countries

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/185628-resumption-of-work-at-the-rafidain-bank-in-london-within-the-paris-club-adjustments/#ixzz3C24wICbc

Looks like a new place has emerged to exchange dinar

In london

And more to follow

Nice one looks like I wont have to worry if they lop the currency-i just get on a train down to London